GradeAPainters

K. P.
K. P.
1 review Coquitlam, BC

House Exterior

My family and I are very happy with the finished project! It feels like we have a brand new house. Chris, the owner of Grade A Painters, was courteous and professional. The job was finished on time and was a stress free experience for me and my family. Chris helped us pick colours and explained the process to us so we always new what was going on. I definitely would (and will!) recommend Grade A Painters to friends, family, and any one else who wants their painting project done right.

Thank you for providing us with such a thorough review. It was a pleasure completing your project this season and we look forward to hearing from you when you need us. Bye for now.
Chris

mariacampbell40
mariacampbell40
1 review Langley, BC

interior painting of townhome

Grade A Painters painted the entire interior of our approximately 1200 square foot townhome - stairwell, living room, hall, kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite, two other bedrooms, and bathrooms, including ceilings, windowsill, and baseboards. The work was done expertly and efficiently. I appreciated how easy it was - all I had to do was tell them what colours I wanted! We are extremely happy with the results! Thank you!

It was a pleasure working with you too. Glad to hear you were happy with our service. - Chris

Kim a.
Kim a.
1 review White Rock, BC

Two condo's renovations

Grade A Painters - Christopher White and his staff are very professional and dependable. We have used their services twice and recommended to several friends and they have been extremely pleased as well.

The first time we called Grade A Painters - we had a condo we wanted to list quickly and have repainted. Christopher White the owner came and gave me a detailed estimate later that evening and was able to start within a couple of days. The detailed estimate allowed us to remove some of the "asks" if we wanted to - but we went ahead with the whole project. Other estimates came in way higher - and didn't agree to do what we wanted with feature paint colors, fire place paint, etc.

The second time we used Grade A Painters was for our new condo. This project had 7 paint colors and we wanted to paint the window frames and cabinets. Condo size 1200 square feet. We had the paint done, and the painters were going to return to do touch ups after the flooring. We ran into some problems with the flooring project taking longer than expected - effecting the timing of the painters returning. The team of painters adjusted their schedule and returned accommodating us no questions or complaints.

Give Grade A Painters a try - you won't be disappointed.

Thank you very much for the kind review. It has been a pleasure to work for you guys on both occasions and I wish you the very best in your new place. Bye for now! Chris and the GAP Team!

Me
Me
1 review Langley, BC

Fence Stain

Chris was very professional from the beginning till the completion of the project. It was completed in the time frame promised while paying attention to the detail. We will def recommend his work to all our friends.

Thank you Meena for your kind review. it was great working for you and the before and after pics look great. Thanks! - Chris @ Grade A Painters.

Ramon in Langley
Ramon in Langley
14 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

painting House

Chris (owner of GradeApainters) did an excellent work in my place. I require the job to be done in a fairly quick time and within a budget. He could accommodate the time and help me this job.

I have used Chris services for painting before and he always been reliable and we have build that trust relationship.

At the end of the day the price is a factor but it is very important to find reliable and honest people..

Thanks Chris for your help!
Ramon

Thank you very much for your kind review Ramon. We only just joined Homestars and appreciate your feedback about the services we provide. Always a pleasure! Thank you from Chris & The Grade A Painters Team!

More about GradeAPainters

Grade A Painters was formed by our Owner, Manager and Paint Crew Team Leader Chris White in June of 2009. The difference between most painting companies and Grade A Painters is that our owner Chris White is our paint crew team leader and the companies manger. All of our painting team is made up of the most experienced, reliable and hard-working painters in the business; but we guarantee that the customer service provided is un-matched by our competitors. We’ve worked tirelessly in our community, building a solid reputation and an atmosphere of respect and we realize that our customers are our most valuable commodity. Please allow us to submit a bid on your painting project and become our next satisfied customer.
***
Chris White – Grade A Painters Owner/Manager and Paint Crew Team Leader - (604-726-9705)