20 Briggs Avenue Richmond Hill ON L4B 1N2

Sarah in Whitby
Sarah in Whitby
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Entire House Painting & Wallpaper Accent Wall

Léo did high quality work for me and was very professional and accurate with his quote and timing. He was patient in that he met with me to help me select colours and came to see my new home twice before starting the job to make sure everything was done to perfection. Even little details like baseboards and trim were done to a high degree of quality. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for a quality job!

Hi Sarah,
I want to thank you for your kind words about the job we have done at your house. It was a great experience working with you. We do care about our customer's satisfaction. Thank you for your business. We will be in touch. Leo Kunzendorff.

shoshana.schwartz
shoshana.schwartz

Home renovation

This is the second time I’ve used Leo and his team from All Seasons Painting & Decorating. The work was done in a quick and professional manner. Leo would use tarp to protect my furniture and floors and clean up after the painting was done. Leo’s work looks amazing! I can’t wait for Spring to arrive so I can have All Seasons come by for the next phase of my renovation project.

Hi Shoshana.
I hope you are well and specially in good health.
I want to thank you for the nice words, about our workmanship. It has always been a great pleasure to serve you with your painting needs.
The Spring is here and soon we will be ready to help again. If you have any projects hope you keep us in mind.
Be safe and thank you for your business!

Léo Kunzendorff

andre.robertson
andre.robertson

Main floor painting

Leo came to our house Dec/2019 and did a fantastic job. He communicated clearly, and pricing is very transparent and reasonable. I Highly recommend his work. Thank you

Hi Andre,
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our service delivered !
It was great pleasure to service you!

Best regards,

All Seasons Painting and Decorating

Alex
Alex
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interior Painting

Leo and his crew recently painted our home and did an excellent job. He was very reasonably priced, on time, efficient and accommodating.
The team was attentive to every detail and left our home looking immaculate. Leo is a pleasure to deal with and a true professional committed to excellence.
This is our second time using Leo since we've owned our home and he has without question earned our confidence and trust. We will not hesitate to use his services again. Thanks Leo!

Hi Alex,
I want to thank you for the nice words and positive review! It was a real pleasure working with you for the second time.
Our priority is to provide quality service to our customers.
Thank you kindly for your business!!
We are looking forward for you next call!

All Seasons Painting and Decorating

Mike
Mike

Painting of Condo

Leo and his team did a great job and importantly they started and finished when promised. Work was neat and professional. Thanks Leo!

Hi Mike,
Thank you very much for your Kind words. It was a great pleasure to work with you on this project. Thanks for your business.

Wendy K.
Wendy K.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interior and exterior painting

Leo has helped with me with 2 painting projects at my home. One was 7 years ago, and once again this fall. Him and his team are extremely polite, friendly, and professional. He always ensures customers are happy before wrapping up the job. I would recommend him and his crew to anyone looking for good painters for home or business.

Thank you Wendy for your comments on our service. It is always a pleasure to service you. We pride ourselves to always provide great service to our patrons. We greatly appreciate your business. Again thanks for your kind comments.

DZ
DZ

Indoor Painting

Leo and team were professional and friendly. They finished a day earlier than expected and did a great job cleaning up before they left. Leo was responsive and flexible to work with. He was a accommodating with last minute requests and delivered on his commitments.

Hi Divina,
Thank you very much for your kind words in the review. It was a real pleasure to work with you.
We value our customers, therefore our goal is to deliver the best service possible.
Thank you for your business.

General Manager
All Seasons Painting & Decorating

Painting our new front porch with a semi sold stain

Leo was professional and thorough and his team did a terrific job. They cleaned up after and we had nothing to do but enjoy our new front porch. Thanks Leo!

Hi Ron,
I want to thank you very much for the kind words on the review . It was a real pleasure to do business with you from start to the end.
LeoKunzendorff

Michelle
Michelle
2 reviews Aurora, ON

full townhouse painting, including ceilings, doors, and windows

Last summer, Leo and his team renovated our home. Leo is very trustworthy, reliable, and professional. His good taste and expertise in choosing colours saved me time and money. He would always be available to talk to me or for touch-ups; I have to admit that he is a perfectionist; he wouldn't move on until everything looked right and I, pleased. His work quality meets the highest standards and his price is competitive. He has a very beautiful voice and he would sing while working and that delighted my son and would lighten up the working site. He even took his time to teach him how to paint a door. I would highly recommend Leo and his team to anyone who is interested in high quality and decent priced painting.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We pride our-self to provide to our clients the best possible workmanship at all times. It gives us great satisfaction knowing that your expectations were accomplished.

best regards,

ASPD

Janey in Toronto
Janey in Toronto

Painting of main and upper floor and all trim / doors/ ceilings

I found All Seasons Painting on Homestars and Leo came and gave a quote. It was very reasonable and I liked him and found him to be most professional. He came as scheduled and completed the job a half day earlier than expected. He and his team were polite and worked hard and clean. All of their gear and supplies were neatly put aside at the end of the day. The work was precise and beautifully done.
I would definitely recommend All Seasons to anyone without hesitation.

Hi Janey,
What a nice compliment! We really appreciate your kindness, which turned to be a great pleasure for us to work for you.
Thank you for your business.
Best regards,

More about All Seasons Painting & Decorating

All Seasons Painting and Decorating has specialized in high-quality workmanship, long-term relationships, and Customer Satisfaction since 1989. Our friendly staff will clean and prepare the surface to be painted, prime the surface, and apply two coats of high-end paint as a finish coat. We guarantee our work for two years!