AirPro Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

CALGARY AB T2H2H9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  AirPro Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for AirPro Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Arlene Hodgins from Calgary

Very personable service. They installed our hot water tank and furnace in less than 1 day. That included coring through our foundation! The installer was very thorough and explained the equipment once it was installed. They also left their work area very clean!

Nicholas  A
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

When I found out my furnace had cracks in the heat exchanger I phoned Airpro which installed an A/C unit in 2003. It has worked flawless. I do not know a lot about furnaces and when Rob of Airpro came out he took the time to explain the differences between the different levels of high efficient furnaces. Do to my past experience with Airpro I had them install the furnace.
The did a great job on the install, took the old furnace away ,left no mess and the workers were very courteous and the price was competitive .

Keith in Calgary
5 reviews CALGARY, AB

AIrPro is the only company we found in the Calgary that will install furnace and air conditioning units that are purchased by people through Direct Buy. They completed the install quickly and have responded to any questions or fiurther service requests we have made.

Ben in Calgary

This is a great service company. I called in because I was having problems with my furnace not cutting in when heat was called for. A very pleasant lady answered the call and determined what the issues were and suggested a couple of things I could try on my own to fix the problems. I did try the suggestions but they did not remedy the problem. I called back and they had a service man out late afternoon. He was great. He fixed the problems, showed me what I can do on my own, cleaned both my furnaces and was very helpful. This company charges for the first hour and then in 15 minute intervals...very fair. I would highly recommend this company.