MM Tile

Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for MM Tile

Shower Tiles

I hired Murray after reading a bunch of reviews on a few tile companies. He was the most responsive in a timely manner and his quotes were just below what I was getting from others. I hired him for 2 jobs and both were done in the time frame I required. I changed a couple things and he adjusted the final invoice as well (slightly cheaper!). He was punctual each time I had to meet him and answered all my questions. I would recommend him and use him again if needed.

aessedai in Calgary
aessedai in Calgary

Bathroom renovation

I decided to replace the wall and floor tiles in both my bathrooms. Murray was friendly, and responsive during all phases of the project. My one complaint is about the wall tiles. I bought tiles that have a 3D wave pattern and asked that he match the seams so that the wave lines would be seamless and unfortunately this wasn't done. It's definitely something that I notice every time I use the shower and can't fix without redoing it all. The mosaic tiles are not level and the grouting was left quite messy. It took me a couple of days with a knife and chisel to clean up the grout so that it looked a bit more even and professional. The floors look great. I'm a bit disappointed with what appears to be a lack of attention to detail on the wall tiles.

BB in Calgary
BB in Calgary

Kitchen and Bathrooms Tile

Murray removed the linoleum floors in my kitchen and bathrooms, and installed 12 x 24 porcelain tiles. Murray was professional, hard-working, clean, polite, friendly and easy to get a long with. I love my new floors, and have already recommended Murray to my friends & family.

Logan in Toronto
Logan in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

MM Tile Installations (Murray) was fantastic. Murray was great with communication and planning to ensure that I got the colors, tile, and timing that fit my schedule and preferences. Murray was fast, clean and professional. I would recommend MM Tile Installations to anyone!

Sheila in Calgary
Sheila in Calgary

Tile Shower Replacement

Murray demolished and rebuilt our basement bathroom alcove shower. He completed the project on budget and on time. He kept the job site clean and did a great job. We definitely recommend MM Tile!

Shower Tiling

We have had a number of renovations to our older home over the years and this was by far one of the best experiences. Murray gave us a very competitive quote. He arrived on time, worked hard every day and left us with a great result. All done in the time estimated.

Murray is easy to deal with and respectful of your home. Thanks very much

The Frasers in Calgary
The Frasers in Calgary

Bathtub surround

When renovating our main bathroom in an older home, we were happy to have expert help from Murray. We are very impressed with the quality and quick work that resulted in an awesome job. We will definitely keep Murray in mind for future projects and recommend him to others.

Tiled Main Floor

We had the main floor of the house tiled. Murray did a great job and I would highly recommend him. His work is very professional and the flooring and steps look great! Thanks Murray!

More about MM Tile

With over 23 years experience providing quality tile and stone installation, look no further for your home renovation. I do everything from custom built walk-out showers, tubs, complete bathrooms and steam rooms through to standard kitchen backsplashes, fireplaces and decks or patios. I can also take care of the demolition ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Calgary?