AM Group Heating & Cooling Ltd

Reviews for AM Group Heating & Cooling Ltd

monica.lewis92
monica.lewis92

Fireplace’s

We bought 2 Fireplace’s from The Fireplace Club, 1 Valor Gas and 1 Electric. Shawn and Al were very knowledgeable and honest and we felt our needs were heard. From the moment we walked in to the install of our new fireplaces we were 100% satisfied!!
Thank you so much Al and Shawn we love our new Fireplaces!!
1 million times recommend them.
Monica and Henry

Mark S.
Mark S.
1 review , ON

Gas Fireplace

Consummate professionals from the Customer Service to the technician. As the work was more specialized, the parts required took longer to be fulfilled. AMC Heating always kept me connected as to the status of my work order. When it came to installation, they were accommodating to my busy schedule.

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your kind review!! It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if we can help you with anything in the future.

Lee-Anne

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Fantastic Service, great prices, purchased a fireplace and bbq

Purchased a fireplace from them in 2016 and recently a Napoleon Grill. There prices are very competitive and the service is amazing. They know their products, provide great advice and do an excellent job on installations and deliver on their promises to arrive as scheduled. With both purchases I had the same excellent service.

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to leave us such a wonderful review. Please call us if you need anything and thank you for choosing us again.

Bruce in Vaughan
Bruce in Vaughan

Central air conditioning

Provide a very reasonable quote, easy appointment setup and availability. Service people showed on time were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. Overall excellent service, I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very happy you you choose us. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call us.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Water Heater Service and Replacement

Shaun was tremendous in helping out with a water heater problem when I was away on vacation. Later my previous service provider was terribly unresponsive and when called to address a minor issue left me with no hot water at all during some of the coldest weather of the winter. They took too long to return and fix the problem so I contacted AM Group and my situation now is far superior. AM Group replaced two very poorly operating water heaters with a single unit that provides more hot water and costs less to operate. It has made a great difference in the enjoyment of our home. I strongly recommend AM Group.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We are happy you choose us and we were able to resolve your issue.

Richard
Richard

Fireplace insert

Very good service in a very timely fashion. Rough-in done on a very rainy day avoiding the freeze-up on the previous day. Waited less than a week for job from signature to complete installation
Shawn and installers know their business. Thank you for the excellent service during a very cold period of the winter.

It was a pleasure working with you Richard!! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Fred in Thornhill
Fred in Thornhill

Fireplace gas insert

We met with Shawn and came away amazed. He answered all of our questions and then some with no pressure at all. After checking around his recommendations turned out to be spot on. His installation crew redefined professional. They knew exactly what had to be done and in no time they had finished everything in a neat and tidy manner. Not much else to say without rattling on!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review for us. And thank you for trusting us with your project. We are very pleased you're happy with the job we did and look forward to working with you again one day.

Nancy
Nancy
1 review Newmarket, ON

New wood burning stove

I purchased a wood burning stove from AM Group in the summer. They are a very knowledgeable and professional company. An installer came and installed the stove and he was polite and on time. The stove has been working very well and I am happy with it. I would recommend them.

Thank you Nancy for taking the time to write us a lovely review. We are happy you liked your experience with us. From all of us here at The Fireplace Club Thank you

Philip
Philip

Fireplace

We've bought two gas fireplaces. The installer conducted very professional installation job. Both the products and installation are super. The fireplaces are so quiet and warm. My family enjoy it so much that we spend a lot of time at front of it. Thanks.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy your enjoying your new fireplaces and hope you enjoy them for years to come.
Thanks from our whole team at AM Group.

Heating

I had trouble with my heating after winter was over. When I called AM Group I was afraid I would have a big bill on my hand, but Shawn Amiri just gave me some simple advice that got it working in no time. Thanks!

We're are happy we could be of be of assistance. Call us anytime!!! And thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

More about AM Group Heating & Cooling Ltd

AM Group Heating & Cooling Ltd. takes a great pride in offering one of the largest showrooms displaying wood and gas burning fireplaces as well as heating and cooling products for your commercial and residential needs. Over the years we have been helping our clients to choose the right heating and cooling products to fit their needs and lifestyle.
From our knowledgeable and friendly in-house consultants to our licensed, professional installation team, AM Group strives to make the transition from vision to reality as smooth as possible, whether you’re looking for traditional or contemporary wood and gas burning fireplace or the most advanced heating and cooling systems for your home. We welcome homeowners, designers, architects and builders to visit our showroom and meet with a member of our staff to discuss their plans.

Some services that we offer, heating, humidifiers, BBQ, air quality, fireplaces, air conditioning, Sale, service and installation of gas,free stand gas stove and electric fireplace, A/C, furnace , heat pump, water heater , etc.

Fireplaces
Gas, wood burning and electric fireplace, free stand gas stove, A/C, furnace, heat pump, water heater, tank-less water heater, BBQ
Sale, service and installation of gas, free stand gas stove and electric fireplace, A/C, furnace , heat pump, water heater, BBQ, outdoor Fireplace etc.
Fireplaces; Valor, Napoleon, Regency, Monessen, Majestic, Amantii, Dimplex, Real Fyre, Vermont Castings, Heat & glo, Kingsmen, Montigo, Hampton, Furnace and A/C; Carrier, Lennox, Amana, Tankless Water Heater; Naiven, Bosch, Rinnai, Nortiz Dockless A/C; Mitz, Lennox Humidifier; Aprilaire, General Air, Lennox BBQ; Napolean
Traditional and modern gas fireplace, Indoor and Outdoor, wood burning fireplaces, direct vent or vent free, Insert, free standing gas stove and electric fireplaces
Sale, service and installation of fireplace, A/C and furnace and other heating and cooling products.
Visa, Master card, Debit,