AM Group Heating & Cooling Ltd

Fireplaces
94 Doncaster Ave. Markham ON L3T 1L3
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Markham  >  AM Group Heating & Cooling Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AM Group Heating & Cooling Ltd

Fred in Thornhill

We met with Shawn and came away amazed. He answered all of our questions and then some with no pressure at all. After checking around his recommendations turned out to be spot on. His installation crew redefined professional. They knew exactly what had to be done and in no time they had finished everything in a neat and tidy manner. Not much else to say without rattling on!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review for us. And thank you for trusting us with your project. We are very pleased you're happy with the job we did and look forward to working with you again one day.

Nancy from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

I purchased a wood burning stove from AM Group in the summer. They are a very knowledgeable and professional company. An installer came and installed the stove and he was polite and on time. The stove has been working very well and I am happy with it. I would recommend them.

Thank you Nancy for taking the time to write us a lovely review. We are happy you liked your experience with us. From all of us here at The Fireplace Club Thank you

Philip

We've bought two gas fireplaces. The installer conducted very professional installation job. Both the products and installation are super. The fireplaces are so quiet and warm. My family enjoy it so much that we spend a lot of time at front of it. Thanks.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy your enjoying your new fireplaces and hope you enjoy them for years to come.
Thanks from our whole team at AM Group.

I had trouble with my heating after winter was over. When I called AM Group I was afraid I would have a big bill on my hand, but Shawn Amiri just gave me some simple advice that got it working in no time. Thanks!

We're are happy we could be of be of assistance. Call us anytime!!! And thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review.

acapozzi
1 review Thornhill, ON

The installers were very professional. They were knowledgeable, efficient, courteous and left the area clean. We are very pleased with our purchase and service from AM Group Heating and Cooling
and highly recommend them.

We're very pleased you're happy with all aspects of our service. We aim to to please and see that we've done that with your project. From all of us at AM group Thank you!!!

Dhan from Toronto

I found them on Kijiji. They did a great job! My fireplace they installed looks fantastic and it was a good and clean install. There was also an issue of a gas pipeline and they were very good about that too. They were on quote at just under 3 thousand. They were courteous, punctual, very helpful and I highly recommend.

Gill from Markham

I bought a replacement air conditioning unit and had it installed. I checked 6 other companies before and went with AM Group. I am also in the mechanical business so I know exactly what they were talking about and they were very knowledgeable and straight forward. They were punctual, professional and reliable. I would recommend them as they do a great job.

HomeStars in Toronto

Great prices, extremely competitive, friendly, reliable and efficient. We found that had a great price and carried top quality products. Installation was quick and they were very tidy. They cleaned things up and spent time to explain the functionality and ensure we were satisfied. We would recommend them.

Anonymous
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I had two gas fireplaces installed in my home. One was $6900 and the other was $3000. The job was done on time and they were knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend them.

Thanks for your business. It was our pleasure serving you .

FixRUpR in Toronto

AM Group replaced our gas insert fireplace with a new Valor Legend. Shawn was very friendly and knowledgeable in helping us select the best unit for our home. The installation team was excellent. They arrived early, completed on time and cleaned up everything. They were very efficient and professional and even patched up a hole they found in the wall. We are very happy with both the product and the service.

More about AM Group Heating & Cooling Ltd

AM Group Heating & Cooling Ltd. takes a great pride in offering one of the largest showrooms displaying wood and gas burning fireplaces as well as heating and cooling products for your commercial and residential needs. Over the years we have been helping our clients to choose the right heating and cooling products to fit their needs and lifestyle.
From our knowledgeable and friendly in-house consultants to our licensed, professional installation team, AM Group strives to make the transition from vision to reality as smooth as possible, whether you’re looking for traditional or contemporary wood and gas burning fireplace or the most advanced heating and cooling systems for your home. We welcome homeowners, designers, architects and builders to visit our showroom and meet with a member of our staff to discuss their plans.

Some services that we offer, heating, humidifiers, BBQ, air quality, fireplaces, air conditioning, Sale, service and installation of gas, wood burning, free stand gas stove and electric fireplace, A/C, furnace , heat pump, water heater , etc.

Fireplaces
Gas, wood burning and electric fireplace, free stand gas stove, A/C, furnace, heat pump, water heater, tank-less water heater, BBQ
Sale, service and installation of gas, wood burning, free stand gas stove and electric fireplace, A/C, furnace , heat pump, water heater, BBQ, outdoor Fireplace etc.
Fireplaces; Valor, Napoleon, Regency, Monessen, Majestic, Amantii, Dimplex, Real Fyre, Vermont Castings, Heat & glo, Kingsmen, Montigo, Hampton, Furnace and A/C; Carrier, Lennox, Amana, Tankless Water Heater; Naiven, Bosch, Rinnai, Nortiz Dockless A/C; Mitz, Lennox Humidifier; Aprilaire, General Air, Lennox BBQ; Napolean
Traditional and modern gas fireplace, Indoor and Outdoor, wood burning fireplaces, direct vent or vent free, Insert, free standing gas stove and electric fireplaces
Sale, service and installation of fireplace, A/C and furnace and other heating and cooling products.
Visa, Master card, Debit,