AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Moving & Storage
7-111 MARTIN ROSS AVE TORONTO ON M3J2L9
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Well done, Professional and quick service. Know what they are doing. And help out where possible with the setting up as well as clearing of stuff. Timing is excellent too.

Job Price

Dear Customer, thank you for taking the time on reviewing us!
Your business is greatly appreciated!
Augusta Movers team

We used Augusta movers to move us from our 4 bedroom home to a temporary rental. These guys were excellent to work with. Worked hard the entire time, we're respectful and careful with our stuff. Wrapped everything and carefully packed our dishes/glasses etc. We have to move again once our house is built and we will use them again. Highly recommend this company and well worth the price.

Job Price

Dear Customer, Thank you for the fantastic review on our work!
We strive for nothing less than the best.
Your business is greatly appreciated and we are looking forward to successfully moving you into your new home.

HomeStars in Toronto

Great service. On time, fast and efficient , treated everything with care and overall did a great job for us. Would definitely recommend these guys for any move big or small.

Job Price

Thanks for your feedback!
Your business is greatly appreciated

Benoit in Toronto

Due to some last minute change in the time I would be getting my keys Augusta was able to delay the start of my move by a few hours in order to reduce my total cost.

Movers were professional and courteous, everything went off without a hitch.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review our work Benoit!
The Augusta team wishes you best of luck with your new home.

AM

This is the second time I've used Augusta Movers. The team did a great job and we got it all packed and in the truck in just under 2 hours. They were polite, careful, hard working and thorough. Once again, I'm very pleased with the service provided and I feel I can trust that they will always do a good job.

Job Price

Thank you for reviewing us AM!
We not only try to be consistent with the services we provide, but also constantly improve.
Thank you for your trust in our firm!
Augusta Movers team

George Chang  from Maple

I hired Augusta movers on May 18th to move from Maple to Caledon. Jason, Justin and Tatum arrived ahead of schedule. They were meticulous at packing all my items so that things are secured properly. I was very impressed at how they were able to move extremely heavy furniture down narrow stairs without damaging/marking the wallls. The move out was done without any issues. Same can be said for the moving in. Again props to the three guys who were all polite and courteous. They made sure everything was placed where you want it to be placed. In addition, they reassembled furniture in timely fashion. I'm very happy with the level of a service provided by this company.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review our services George!
We greatly appreciate your business!

Brian in

These guys were legendary. I don't like writing reviews but I'll make an exception. They showed up 10 minutes early, communicated and verified what we wanted, while I signed documents with 1 person, the other 2 got right to work. They took just over 5 hours to clear a 2 bedroom apartment that was mostly packed and drive over 40 minutes to the new place, then bring all the stuff UP THREE FLIGHTS OF STAIRS. They didn't grumble, groan or slow down. 5 hours to load and unload everything. With no elevator. With a smile and friendly service. They gave a higher estimate than other places I had spoken to but they came in well under the estimate and I immensely​ appreciate the thorough job they did. In total the job was 7 hours, dock to dock. Absolutely worth every cent.

Job Price

Thank you for this fantastic review Brian!
It feels great when our hard work is appreciated! Thank you for being an amazing customer of ours! Always pleasure to serve you!
All the best!
Augusta Movers Team

My move ended up costing more than estimated, but I have a lot of stuff- the guys were great, they let me use a spare wardrobe box and boxed some larger items for me.

Job Price

Dear Customer! Thank you for your review! We always try our best to finish within the estimated time but sometimes circumstances don't allow it.
Regardless of the situation, we never sacrifice the quality by cutting corners. We may be save 0.5hrs by doing so, but this could lead to bigger problems.
Thank you once again for putting your trust in our firm!
All the best with your new home!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving between Toronto and Ottawa, with complications on both ends due to scheduling of elevators in condos. In all cases Dinko and the crew were responsible and flexible, and worked to come up with a schedule that met my needs.

Things got there on time and in one piece, and I wasn't charged for anything surprising or unexpected.

Job Price

Dear Customer, Thank you for your feedback! Longer distance moves can be tricky sometimes.
We go through all logistic details carefully to assure smooth, problem free delivery.
Thank you for choosing Augusta!

M Redman in Toronto

Our movers were absolutely lovely. They were efficient, respectful and quite personable. We would recommend them to anyone. Hopefully we won't have to move again anytime soon, but if we do we will call on Augusta!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review our work M Redman! We are excited to know that our customers dont see simply movers, but notice that we are also humans. :) and that we have personalities.
Thank you for choosing us and we wish you all the best with your new home!

Augusta Movers Toronto team

More about AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

WE PROVIDE FREE ON SITE ESTIMATES IN THE GTA!

WE PROVIDE TEMP CONTROLLED, SECURE STORAGE, ON MONTH TO MONTH BASES! CUSTOMERS THAT STORE THREE OR MORE MONTHS GET ONE MONTH FREE!!!
WE SELL BOXES, PACKING PAPER, MATTRESS BAGS, BUBBLE WRAP AND MUCH MORE!

At Augusta Movers Toronto Inc., we understand the challenges when it comes to moving whether it is down the street or across the city. Moving your home or business to a new location is exciting but it can be stressful so let Augusta Movers take care of your moving needs and alleviate your anxiety.

Augusta Movers offers a full range of moving, packing and storage solutions to fit your move and budget considerations including discounts for students and seniors. Our expertise in residential and commercial moving, packing and storage has earned us a solid reputation with our customers enabling our business to prosper from repeat business and referrals for local and long distance relocation. Our superior service and attention to all your moving requirements and details, makes us the best choice for your move.

We are experts in what we do from smaller moves, packing and storage for apartment and condo dwellers to houses and commercial relocations of offices, stores, and restaurants. Our unique control and monitoring moving process allows our trained team of professional packers and movers to execute your move hassle-free – we guarantee it. We believe direct communication is the key to a successful move; we will meet with you to discuss your moving requirements and provide you with a written estimate of the required services with no surprises.

At Augusta Movers Toronto, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality and fast service at competitive rates. We are committed to consistently providing excellence in customer service unmatched and beyond industry standards; we will be there for you offering guidance and support from the beginning of your move from packing and storage to transportation of your belongings to your new location.

We encourage you to browse around our site for more information on our moving, packingand storage services. To request a free estimate on your next residential and commercial move, call Augusta Movers Toronto at 647-783-8730.