Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Moving & Storage
40 Beth Nealson Dr Toronto ON M4H 1M6
Moving & Storage
Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Same day Intercity move

The estimate had basis on volume and weight, and surrounding facilities and circumstances. The services were insured, unexpected extras were well accommodated.
It was an intercity move, a long day for the movers to complete. Very thankful it involved the least handling of the furniture.

Thank you for your review!

Jean in Toronto
Jean in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great Movers!

This was our second move with Augusta. After our first move, there was no question we'd use them again. All communication throughout booking was super quick. On the day of the move, the movers arrived early and were very friendly and professional. They worked so quickly–it was amazing. Even our neighbours commented on how fast they were! Everything arrived in perfect shape and the movers were happy to put things wherever we asked.
I highly recommend Augusta for your move!

Thank you for this amazing review Jean!

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Augusta Goes Above and Beyond

I had hired Augusta several times in the past for small moves. The most recent was a large, two-part move. During the first smaller move a piece of furniture was broken. When I called Dinko to ask what could be done he responded right away to apologize and later asked me how I would like it to be handled. Augusta picked up the broken piece of furniture, had it fixed, and brought it back at no cost to me. I had experienced broken articles with other moving companies who took no responsibility for their errors. Augusta took full responsibility! In addition, the foreman of the larger move, Sushant, was very thorough, accommodating, and pleasant during a long moving day with a crew of 5. At the end of the day he checked in with me to see if I wanted anything moved to a different spot. The whole crew were pleasant and helpful. I would recommend Augusta for small or large moves.

Thank you Janet!

AM and DJ
AM and DJ

It was a positive moving experience!

It was a positive moving experience! Dinko took care of our needs and concerns, and was very responsive by email and phone. We had a great moving crew, whose youthful energy made the day a fun and uplifting! They were problem solvers, with knowledge and experience on how to move and get big furniture into small spaces. Our crew was punctual, polite and hardworking. The team lead, Sushi, was awesome and advised appropriately once he saw the size of the work - we underestimated the size of our move and they added an extra mover, and an extra trip to make it work in one day. The truck was in great condition, and they backed into our tight driveway like pros. The crew cleaned away all moving materials as they went making the move tidy and orderly. We loved the frog bins that we rented, which provided a great incentive to unpack in the first few days. In summary - we recommend Augusta movers to anyone with moving needs.

Thank you AM and DJ!

We appreciate you taking the time to review our work and post your comments online.

ktmonster89
ktmonster89
1 review Durham, ON

So impressed as always!

Augusta Movers has handled my last 3 moves and they have made them nothing short of an absolute pleasure! They handled moving my apartment from Toronto to Acton in 2015, my move from Acton to Markdale in 2017, and my move from Markdale to Durham just last week. All 3 times there were different crews, but each time they were so courteous, professional, friendly, fast, and incredibly careful. This time as well, they also followed all covid protocols which is very important to me being high risk. Not only was their quote amazing (even lower than more local companies), but they bill so honestly. My husband and I ended up moving more than we expected before Augusta came, so the move took even less time than expected. I was only charged for the actual time it took, which ended up being even less than the initial quote! I would absolutely recommend Augusta to anyone, no matter how much you have to move. They will be the only company I ever use for my moves, to say I’m incredibly impressed by the service they provide is an absolute understatement. Thanks so much Dinko and everyone else involved!

Amazing review! Thank you K!

Pleasure was ours! We love helping people like you relocate!
Organized, respectful, appreciative and kind to our team!

Eleonore in East York
Eleonore in East York

Moving /storage

Great experience, on time, nice and polite team, Very efficient and excellent communication. I used this company for my 2 moving in the last year.
Packing/unpacking/storage for 6 weeks/moving truck/assemble/disassemble furniture.
Everything went totally fine.
I will recommend 100% their service and will use them again for my next move.

Thank you for your positive comments on our services Eleonore.

Michael M
Michael M

Relocated my business from Mississauga to Scarborough

Im very pleased to leave a review for Augusta Movers! I relocated my automotive shop from Mississauga to Scarborough, Dinko came by to look at the many tools and equipment we had to move and gave me a very detailed estimate. Considering the amount of things we had to move the price was extremely fair! On the day of the move the team showed up on time and were at it right away. The day was about 11 hours and the guys worked really well and efficiently, any time they had a question or concern they ran it by me which I was really happy about. COMMUNICATION was outstanding! If you're reading this review and considering hiring Augusta Movers I recommend them 100%!! Thanks again guys it was really a pleasure! - Michael

Hi Michael!

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback on your experience with us!

It was a long day indeed and we managed to complete the project within the estimated time.

Thank you for being organized. It did make a huge difference.

We wish you all the best with your business!

'Shep'
'Shep'

Best movers I've ever used!

My boss recommended them to me, and she's totally right - BEST movers i've ever used! Worked incredibly hard, very careful with masks. They moved up and down lots of stairs with not one scratch on the walls. Came in under estimate (and praised us for being organized and having clear info on the boxes).

Highly recommended!

Thank you for your positive comments on us.

Great Movers

Move to Vancouver To Toronto experience was great cost efficient movers! Very Friendly movers professional highly recommend ! Do not hesitate to give them a call ! My long distance move was great !!!

Dear valued Customer,

We thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments on our services!

Your business is greatly appreciated.

beast in Richmond Hill
beast in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Moving from Calgary to Toronto

Used Augusta Movers to relocate from Calgary to GTA.
Experienced and professional crew and office staff.
Everyone was so helpful and pleasant to deal with!
My stuff arrived on time and free of any damage!

Great company! Great service through and through!

Will use it again and recommend it to anyone.

Dear valued Customer!
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your comments on our services.

Best of luck with your new home!

Augusta Movers Team

More about Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

WE PROVIDE FREE ON SITE ESTIMATES IN THE GTA!

WE PROVIDE TEMP CONTROLLED, SECURE STORAGE, ON MONTH TO MONTH BASES! CUSTOMERS THAT STORE THREE OR MORE MONTHS GET ONE MONTH FREE!!!
WE SELL BOXES, PACKING PAPER, MATTRESS BAGS, BUBBLE WRAP AND MUCH MORE!

At Augusta Movers Toronto Inc., we understand the challenges when it comes to moving whether it is down the street or across the city. Moving your home or business to a new location is exciting but it can be stressful so let Augusta Movers take care of your moving needs and alleviate your anxiety.

Augusta Movers offers a full range of moving, packing and storage solutions to fit your move and budget considerations including discounts for students and seniors. Our expertise in residential and commercial moving, packing and storage has earned us a solid reputation with our customers enabling our business to prosper from repeat business and referrals for local and long distance relocation. Our superior service and attention to all your moving requirements and details, makes us the best choice for your move.

We are experts in what we do from smaller moves, packing and storage for apartment and condo dwellers to houses and commercial relocations of offices, stores, and restaurants. Our unique control and monitoring moving process allows our trained team of professional packers and movers to execute your move hassle-free – we guarantee it. We believe direct communication is the key to a successful move; we will meet with you to discuss your moving requirements and provide you with a written estimate of the required services with no surprises.

At Augusta Movers Toronto, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality and fast service at competitive rates. We are committed to consistently providing excellence in customer service unmatched and beyond industry standards; we will be there for you offering guidance and support from the beginning of your move from packing and storage to transportation of your belongings to your new location.

We encourage you to browse around our site for more information on our moving, packingand storage services. To request a free estimate on your next residential and commercial move, call Augusta Movers Toronto at 416 665 9996.