AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Moving & Storage
7-111 MARTIN ROSS AVE TORONTO ON M3J 2M1
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Reviews for AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

Movers

Augusta Movers are great! The price was the lowest and most straight forward I could find. Marc and Eric did my move and they were professional and patient! They worked efficiently and quickly. They also backed their truck into the smallest space between two rows of cars and had to keep backing out to let said cars out. Very impressed they did not get frustrated once. I would definitly use again!

Dear Client!
Thank you for your comments!
We greatly appreciate the business of clients like you!

Wishing you all the best with your new home!

LISA in Aurora
LISA in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Move: GTA to MUSKOKA, 4 Bedroom Home

VERY impressed with Augusta Movers.

Dinko is pleasant and easy to communicate with for making arrangements.

Crew of three movers were understanding, professional and very hard working. They took meticulous care with all of our items and our home.

Entire process was a comfortable and positive experience. I will recommend Augusta Movers without hesitation.

Thanks guys for a job well done!

Thank your for this amazing review Lisa!
We are thrilled we were able to help.

Our team at Augusta wishes you all the best with your new home!

Augusta Movers Toronto Team

Michael in North York
Michael in North York

Office move

I highly recommend Augusta Movers.

They were on time, worked quickly but handled our furniture and moveables with great care. Our move was stress free for a great price.

Steve and John were even good sports about being stuck in the old freight elevator.

Thank you Michael !
It is our pleasure to serve great clients like you!

All the best!

Augusta Movers Toronto Team

Monique in Toronto
Monique in Toronto

Excellent, speedy move, amazing service

I could not be more pleased with my move. Mark and Steve, at Augusta, were amazing. Friendly, prompt and cheerful, and they were incredible at disassembling and reassembling large pieces to fit down the awkward, narrow pathway at my basement apartment and hauling them upstairs at my walkup. The pathway and awkward staircases were likely a huge pain, but they were resourceful and quick from start to finish. I couldn't have made the move without them and would recommend them anytime!

We greatly appreciate your comments on us Monique!
We strive to provide the most professional and efficient moving services.
It is understandable that not every situation will be ideal, but our teams are trained to handle any situation.
Thank you for your business!

2manybooks in North York
2manybooks in North York

Move within Toronto

this crew was great - finished early, nothing damaged, nothing missing, very professional and helpful, and nice guys to boot. Moving is always traumatic for bibliophiles, but they made it if not pleasant, at least agreeable. Highly recommended

Such an amazing review! Thank for being so kind and hospitable!
We really appreciate you business and we wish you all the best with your new home!

May in York Region
May in York Region
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Aurora to Newmarket x 2

This is my second time moving with Augusta Movers and I am even more impressed this time around! We moved from a detached home in Aurora to a detached home in Newmarket. The team of 4 arrived 20 minutes early and were friendly and efficient. They worked really well together as a team, communicated well, and took care with all our belongings. We also booked a second smaller move from a storage unit to our Newmarket home.

This was my 12th move in the last 20 years and I must commend Augusta Movers Inc. for being the best movers I have ever used. They really helped minimize the stress so often associated with moving and I give them my highest recommendation.

We are thrilled! Thank you for being a loyal customer and for being so appreciative of our work!
We invest in our employees because they are the people who get the job done. We will continue to better ourselves and become one of the fastest growing industry leaders.

All the best!

Guido Iantorno from Old Toronto
Guido Iantorno from Old Toronto

Condo to condo move

As they did with our first move, Augusta movers and their staff did an exemplary job in our second move with this company. Dinko and the moving staff of three workers were prompt, courteous and detailed in all aspects of our move. From day one, all our concerns were addressed with clarity and immediate feedback. The office staff always returned our calls in an expedient manner and the movers addressed all problems that were encountered i.e. communication with the concierge, adapting to service bay/elevator concerns etc. I would highly recommend Augusta movers to anyone requiring an honest, reliable
moving company. Great job guys!
Thanks!

Thank you for your continuous trust in our company Guido and family!
Thanks for sharing your experience and we wish you all the best with your new place!

Augusta movers team

Very satisfied customer in North York
Very satisfied customer in North York

Very professional and friendly

We used Augusta Movers after having been referred to them and two other companies by MoveSnap. Dinko was very nice and had great follow-up on my quote which is why I chose them in the end. On the day of the move the guys that came were very professional and quick. They explained every thing very well and wrapped up all of the big items at no charge. They brought their own runners to help keep the house clean. It was truly the best moving experience I have ever had!

What an amazing review! Thank you for appreciating our hard and professional work!
We will make sure we continue to provide the same great experience to all of our customers!

All the best with your new home!
Augusta Movers team

Moving from apartment to 2nd story of a house (no elevator)

We moved to a house with an awkward staircase and narrow walkways. Everything went so smoothly and they were so friendly. They were on time and answered all my questions assuredly. Great service!

Thank you for your kind comments on our services!
We wish you all the best with your new home!

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

Long Distance Move

I hired Augusta Movers to move a colleague who was relocating from Ottawa to Toronto for work purposes. Planning a move for someone else who lives in another city is a stressful endeavour but everyone at Augusta was so accommodating, responsive, and pleasant to work with that it made it feel like a breeze. Even with some last minute changes and complications on my end, they were great! The movers themselves were the nicest movers I've ever encountered - they were fast and careful with everything. I could not recommend them enough.

Thank you for this amazing review Rachel!
We are thrilled we were able to help!

Augusta Movers Toronto team

More about AUGUSTA MOVERS Toronto Inc.

WE PROVIDE FREE ON SITE ESTIMATES IN THE GTA!

WE PROVIDE TEMP CONTROLLED, SECURE STORAGE, ON MONTH TO MONTH BASES! CUSTOMERS THAT STORE THREE OR MORE MONTHS GET ONE MONTH FREE!!!
WE SELL BOXES, PACKING PAPER, MATTRESS BAGS, BUBBLE WRAP AND MUCH MORE!

At Augusta Movers Toronto Inc., we understand the challenges when it comes to moving whether it is down the street or across the city. Moving your home or business to a new location is exciting but it can be stressful so let Augusta Movers take care of your moving needs and alleviate your anxiety.

Augusta Movers offers a full range of moving, packing and storage solutions to fit your move and budget considerations including discounts for students and seniors. Our expertise in residential and commercial moving, packing and storage has earned us a solid reputation with our customers enabling our business to prosper from repeat business and referrals for local and long distance relocation. Our superior service and attention to all your moving requirements and details, makes us the best choice for your move.

We are experts in what we do from smaller moves, packing and storage for apartment and condo dwellers to houses and commercial relocations of offices, stores, and restaurants. Our unique control and monitoring moving process allows our trained team of professional packers and movers to execute your move hassle-free – we guarantee it. We believe direct communication is the key to a successful move; we will meet with you to discuss your moving requirements and provide you with a written estimate of the required services with no surprises.

At Augusta Movers Toronto, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality and fast service at competitive rates. We are committed to consistently providing excellence in customer service unmatched and beyond industry standards; we will be there for you offering guidance and support from the beginning of your move from packing and storage to transportation of your belongings to your new location.

We encourage you to browse around our site for more information on our moving, packingand storage services. To request a free estimate on your next residential and commercial move, call Augusta Movers Toronto at 416 665 9996.