Imperial Bathrooms

The Bathroom Mobility Specialists ON

Reviews for Imperial Bathrooms

anan ghazala from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The technician that came to my house for the installation of my bath step was realy professional and so clean .. I'm glad I went with it, it made a big difference for my mother. Excellent job.

We appreciate the time you've taken to provide feedback on your experience with Imperial bathrooms. We're glad you were happy with the technicians professionalism and cleanliness. It's good to hear your mother is really the difference it's made for her safety. Thanks again for the feedback!

Yvonne Powell from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

My mother opted for the tub cut-out instead of a major bathroom renovation. She is 92 and found getting in to the tub increasingly more challenging. She has a 60 year old tub, but this was not a problem. We were very pleased with the job done by Imperial Bathrooms. The gentleman was prompt, courteous and did an excellent job. I would recommend Imperial!

Thank you for the glowing recommendation. We are humbled by your positive feedback. We're glad you were very pleased with not only the installation of your tub cutout, but the professionalism of the installer. Thank you and we hope your mother enjoys the tub step for many years to come.

George Parker from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Assisted Review

We were 100% happy with the work done, the bathroom was cleaned not a speck of dust left the job started at the time they said and looks and works great The step only comes in white but the Home Hardware store sold us a primer sealer for the step and a dyed top coat to match our Beige tub and shower the step is wide enough to stand on so don’t have to get in, in one step under 1000$ and all other options 6000$ and up A JOB WELL DONE.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear that you colour matched your step to your bathtub. Glad to hear your enjoying your new bathtub cutout.

Rob M. from Mississauga

The gentleman that came to my house for the installation of my bath step was as courteous, punctual, and most of all clean as it gets. I'm not much of a stickler for cleanliness, but my wife on the other hand. I must say I had doubts about even cutting my bathtub in the beginning, but I'm glad I went with it, it made a big difference for us. Excellent job.

On behalf of Imperial Bathrooms, Thank you very much for taking the time to recognize us in such a positive manner. We're glad to see your newly installed tub step is helping the both of you. It was a pleasure working for great customers like yourselves. Thanks again for taking the time to review us, it's greatly appreciated.

More about Imperial Bathrooms

Imperial Bathrooms is the bathroom mobility specialist. Having a little trouble getting into your tub? Our unique tub cutout conversions with the patented CleanCut™ bath steps can convert your existing bathtub into a safe and accessible step-in shower in hours. No need for a messy or expensive bathroom renovation. We can solve all your bathtub safety needs at a fraction of the cost and in less time!

Imperial Bathrooms is a family owned and operated company. We've been serving senior care centers and home owners within the Greater Toronto Area since 2004.

We offer bath safety solutions for people who may have a tough time getting into and out of their existing bathtub. Our unique bathtub cutout conversions are installed within just 2-3 hours and is the no-mess cost effective way to convert your existing bathtub into either a step-in shower or a walk-in. We offer the full line of CleanCut™ bath products which enables us to convert virtually any existing steel, cast iron, acrylic or fiberglass bathtub based on your needs and the type of bathtub you have.

The 3 main products we carry are the CleanCut Step™ which converts your existing bathtub to a step-in shower.

The CleanCut Ultra-Low™ which was specially designed to cut and convert higher wall acrylic or fiberglass bathtubs.

And finally the CleanCut Convertible™ which has a 24" wide opening giving you the widest entry point into your bathtub and at any time if you or other family members what to have a full bath you would simple install the easy to use water-tight plug in seconds!

In addition to the CleanCut™ bath products we also offer grab bar installation and adhesive anti-slip mats installation service. Just ask us about these additional bath safety products and we can easily install them at the same time as your bathtub cutout conversion using the CleanCut™ bath step.

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
Bathtub Cutout Conversions, CleanCut Step™, CleanCut Convertible™, CleanCut Ultra-Low™, Tub to Step-in Shower Conversions, Walk-in Tub Retrofit, Grab Bar Installation, Adhesive Anti-Slip Mats and Bathrooms Safety Products.
We convert your existing bathtub into s step-in shower in just hours. Whether your bathtub is steel, cast iron or acrylic we can cut out a section of the tub and custom fit the resulting opening with one of the 3 CleanCut™ bath step options for easier tub access. In addition to our bathtub cutout service we also sell and install grab bars and bathtub anti-slip mats.
CleanCut Step™, CleanCut Convertible™, CleanCut Ultra-Low™, Aquasense® grab bars, Anti-Slip Mats.
Tub cutting for bathtub accessibility. We specialize in large scale projects in long term living facilities, as well as residential projects. No job to BIG, no job to small.
2004