Imperial Bathrooms

HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Brampton  >  Imperial Bathrooms

Reviews for Imperial Bathrooms

Sharon from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Jason was so nice and i love my new bathtub! He is a very kind gentleman who doesn't waste time at all! I hope you all are satisfied with his work as i am. Thanks again for your wonderful service.

Cristina Cerbu in Brampton

We need the bathtub to cut in order for my rlderly mother to bevable to take a shower. As such we contacted Imperialbath for a solution.

Prompt response to our request. Jason came and installed the step. Very knowledgeable and professional. Excellent job done efficiently and very clean.
Thank you for helping a senior in need.

Hello Cristina, We're very happy this is working out for your mother, and that you gave us a call to get this done for you. Thanks for pointing out the professional and knowledgeable service you received from the installer. It was our pleasure getting this installed for your mother. Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience with Imperial Bathrooms.

Roxanne in Mississauga
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Within two days of deciding that we wanted to proceed with a solution for a more accessible bathroom involving a bathtub cut out, Jason was at our home explaining the process and checking the bathtub and bathroom layout to identify any possible issues that would have to be dealt with given our particular situation. He offered practical, cost-efficient solutions to our needs. Three days later the installation is complete and it looks great. Jason was clearly highly experienced, knowledgeable and solution-oriented, spending the extra time needed to deal with a particularly troublesome shower curtain rod design and a mystery obstruction behind the tile. He devised appropriate and creative ways of dealing with all of this and left the bathroom spotless. Highly recommended.

Hello Roxanne. Thank you very much for your detailed review, It's greatly appreciated. We're glad Jason explained everything to you in detail from beginning to end, we always like keeping the customer informed with each step of the installation process, thank you for pointing that out. Hope you're enjoying your newly installed CleanCut Step™ bathtub cutout conversion and the grab bars. Thank you very much again for taking the time to write a this kind review, and I'll be sure to pass it on to Jason. Have a safe day!

mycoo in

From day 1, the worker came and explained to me in detail exactly what he would be doing. He came next day and completed the job in a very short time. I examined the job afterwards and was very satisfied. The job was done with utmost profficialism. I would reccommend anyone without hesitation.

Hi Mycoo, it's great hearing from you and how your experience was in dealing with Imperial Bathrooms and sharing this experience for the world to see. Thank you for explaining in detail how from the first contact how things went right up until your own inspection. We appreciate the time you took to write us and thank you very much for the rocomendation!

PAJinsight in

I was very impressed by Jason's customer service, people skills, and job completed. I would recommend that if you need a cut out this is the place to come. We did this for my 81 year old mother.

Hello, thanks so much for the glowing review and pointing out the impressive customer service you received. We really appreciate it, and we're glad you do as well. Your recommendation is the best compliment we can receive. Thank you for taking the time to write about us, and hope your mother is enjoying her new tub cutout!

Chitchen from Toronto

Dealing with Jason was a pleasure. We found him to be honest, helpful, and efficient. The cutout was done neatly and in a timely manner. We would definitely use Imperial Bathrooms again and recommend them without hesitation.

C and E Scarborough.

Hello and we can't thank you enough for the great review and pointing out the honest and efficient service you received, your recommendation means the world to us!

Everything seemed so very simple and uncomplicated the minute I called in for advice. It was such a pleasure to deal with Imperial Tubs (especially Jason) - always giving me tips and suggestions. He went to my parents place and was so patient and gentle talking to them - which was extremely appreciated considering the dementia he had to deal with. Thank you so very much. I was so impressed that I've already passed the name on to several of my parents' friends.

Good day, we're glad your experience with Imperial Bathrooms from beginning to end was a positive one. We'll make sure we pass your great review on to the installer (Jason) he'll be glad to hear about this glowing review. Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience, and we can thank you enough for recommending us to family and friends. We hope your parents are enjoying their new CleanCut Step™ bathtub to shower conversion!

Mohamed Noureldin in Scarborough

Jason respond on time on my request, the estimate was done, and the installation was done professionally and within the estimated time. Thanks to Jason of Imperial for his professionalism

Hi Mohamed, thank you very much for pointing out the professionalism and on-time service you received when getting your CleanCut Step™ bathtub cutout installed. We appreciate the kind words very much. And we can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a great review!

Jason came to the house and installed a bath step and was a pleasure to deal with. Everything was explained from start to finish and we didn't have to clean up after him. I would recommend Jason to anyone thinking about getting this service done.

Great job!!!

Hello, We're glad to hear the installer (Jason) was a pleasure to deal with and everything was explained in detail in regards to the CleanCut Step™ being installed, we always like keeping customers informed of exactly what's being installed, and how. Thank you for sharing your experience with the world, and taking the time to write about us!

Anne from Brampton

Jason was awesome. I needed a solution for my parents & he was prompt, efficient, and professional. He was very respectful to my parents & their home. You could not have asked for better service. The bathroom was left clean & clear. Thank you Jason. I will refer you without hesitation.
Anne

Hello Anne, Thank you very much for pointing out in detail the service you received and should expect from any contractor coming to your home. We're please to hear this, and even more pleased that you and your parents are happy with the job! It means the world to us you would refer us, that's the best thanks we could ever ask for. I'll pass this great review onto Jason, he'll be glad to read it I'm sure. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Imperial Bathrooms and hope everybody is enjoying their newly installed CleanCut Step!

More about Imperial Bathrooms

Imperial Bathrooms is the bathroom mobility specialist. Having a little trouble getting into your tub? Our unique tub cutout conversions with the patented CleanCut™ bath steps can convert your existing bathtub into a safe and accessible step-in shower in hours. No need for a messy or expensive bathroom renovation. We can solve all your bathtub safety needs at a fraction of the cost and in less time!

Imperial Bathrooms is a family owned and operated company. We've been serving senior care centers and home owners within the Greater Toronto Area since 2004.

We offer bath safety solutions for people who may have a tough time getting into and out of their existing bathtub. Our unique bathtub cutout conversions are installed within just 2-3 hours and is the no-mess cost effective way to convert your existing bathtub into either a step-in shower or a walk-in. We offer the full line of CleanCut™ bath products which enables us to convert virtually any existing steel, cast iron, acrylic or fiberglass bathtub based on your needs and the type of bathtub you have.

The 3 main products we carry are the CleanCut Step™ which converts your existing bathtub to a step-in shower.

The CleanCut Ultra-Low™ which was specially designed to cut and convert higher wall acrylic or fiberglass bathtubs.

And finally the CleanCut Convertible™ which has a 24" wide opening giving you the widest entry point into your bathtub and at any time if you or other family members what to have a full bath you would simple install the easy to use water-tight plug in seconds!

In addition to the CleanCut™ bath products we also offer grab bar installation and adhesive anti-slip mats installation service. Just ask us about these additional bath safety products and we can easily install them at the same time as your bathtub cutout conversion using the CleanCut™ bath step.