Imperial Bathrooms

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
The Bathroom Mobility Specialists ON
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Brampton  >  Imperial Bathrooms  >  Tub to Bath Conversion

Tub to Bath Conversion

Imperial Bathrooms
1-855-707-9777
6-295 Queen St E. # 435
Brampton
L6W 2C2

Everything seemed so very simple and uncomplicated the minute I called in for advice. It was such a pleasure to deal with Imperial Tubs (especially Jason) - always giving me tips and suggestions. He went to my parents place and was so patient and gentle talking to them - which was extremely appreciated considering the dementia he had to deal with. Thank you so very much. I was so impressed that I've already passed the name on to several of my parents' friends.

Good day, we're glad your experience with Imperial Bathrooms from beginning to end was a positive one. We'll make sure we pass your great review on to the installer (Jason) he'll be glad to hear about this glowing review. Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience, and we can thank you enough for recommending us to family and friends. We hope your parents are enjoying their new CleanCut Step™ bathtub to shower conversion!