Ideal Sundecks (1979) LTD.

Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses
EDMONTON AB T6B0A8
HomeStars  >  Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses in Edmonton  >  Ideal Sundecks (1979) LTD.

Review for Ideal Sundecks (1979) LTD.

Dave Vicen in Edmonton
Dave Vicen in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Aluminum sundeck patio cover

This is a GREAT company to deal with!! Bernard came out to the house and took all the required measurements and then came into the house to explain everything. He starts with showing all of their business licenses then shows their Better Business Bureau membership accompanied by their latest summary of complaints - none!

When we decided to go with the company, I asked how much of a deposit I needed to give them. His response was: "You don't give us a deposit - when the job is completed and it's to your satisfaction, then you make your payment." That's basically unheard of these days!!

Bernard kept us "in the loop" as they progressed from the engineer's drawing and certification to the material ordering, obtaining the required permits and finally installation. Paul looks after the installation process and met with me to discuss the entire installation process. The young man they sent out to do the installation was an absolute treasure. He is very conscious of his job and displays pride and excellence in his work.

Price and material wise, their prices are certainly comparable to anyone else and the materials used are top grade. The workmanship and service is second to none!

This is a company that I would wholeheartedly recommend to my best friend or my parents! Great job guys!!

More about Ideal Sundecks (1979) LTD.

Ideal Sundecks 1979 LTD. is a full service Sunroom, Screen room, Patio enclosure and Patio cover company. we will help you design and give you price options for your sunroom, Screen room, Patio enclosure or Patio cover project. Contact us for a free estimate to extend your outdoor living ideas. ...
Looking for Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses pros in Edmonton?