I-nspect Home Services Inc.

Home Inspection
MISSISSAUGA ON L5C3V5
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Mississauga  >  I-nspect Home Services Inc.

Review for I-nspect Home Services Inc.

Adam in Scarborough
Adam in Scarborough
11 reviews Scarborough, ON

Home Inspection

When we purchased our home we decided to get a home inspection even though the house was only 1.5 years old. I found Tony's company just by doing a search on Google. Of the 3 companies I spoke to, he seemed the most helpful so I booked the appointment. Tony was very knowledgable and took his time. The inspection took about 3 hours.

The next day Tony sent us our report. The report summary page contained the items which needed attention. The most important item he discovered being the lack of a ground wire not attached to a proper ground. The other items were fairly easy fixes.

He also sent us a link with the info regarding our very 'new
tech' furnace/ hot water tank unit. This information is valuable to
the service technicians who should service your unit yearly. Let them
know what you have before they make their service calls as some
technicians aren't familiar with these units.

I did actually recommend Tony to my mother in-law when it came time to have her house inspected. A++++

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Mississauga?