Wall Nuts

Reviews for Wall Nuts

TomiA
TomiA

House Painting

Deb was recommended by a friend and we were selling our home to upgrade. Quote was good and she went above and beyond. Deb then painters our bedrooms in our new home. We have already referred her to family and she’s booked to paint our new fence next year.

Thank you for the kind words Ari, I enjoyed working for you and your family and look forward to seeing the sunroom after its completed.

lmchugh
lmchugh

Ceiling, skylight, and baseboard painting

Deb did a great job finishing up all the painting in our place. Everything looks really well finished and she kept our house very clean. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone for any painting need!

Thank you Luke.

Henry a.
Henry a.

Painted Condo

Deb was recommended through a colleague and my finance and I are delighted with the colour and work.
There is so much to take into consideration when choosing a colour and Deb was really patient with us. Happy to recommend to anyone who is looking or a painter.

I'm glad you liked the final colour selection Henry. Thank you for the review.

Andrea in Beaumont
Andrea in Beaumont
1 review Beaumont, AB

Recommended Services

I highly recommend Deb's company Wallnuts for painting. She is friendly, accommodating and did a beautiful job painting our home and assisting in choosing a colour. Experience certainly matters as Deb pointed our problems with matching the difference between our tiles and counters that did not go with our initial selection. I like that Deb only picks up a small amount of paint to start the project to make sure we approve of the choice before purchasing all the paint. We could have ended up with a lot of wasted paint or been stuck with a colour that didn't like. Will certainly use again in the future for all our painting needs and have given her information to a few colleagues.

Hi Andrea, thank you for the review.

Del L.
Del L.

Kitchen and Living Room

Great work! They were here on time and used the best paint on the market. Cleaned up after they were done and were very priffesssional. Highly recommend.

hi Del, thanks for the review.

Deb

cmatt
cmatt

Basement reno

Hired Wallnuts to paint our basement after a reno. Included spraying and painting everything including some staining with a clear coating. Very satisfied with the finish product and Debs knowledge of products that supports a five year warranty. Will hire again and have referred to colleagues.

Thanks Chris

Sue in Airdrie
Sue in Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Whole house painted

Deb painted the whole house for us. The price was reasonable and the job was great. She left the home very clean when she was done and I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting a dependable job from a friendly, experienced and trustworthy painter.

thank you Sue.

Luis M.
Luis M.

Whole House Repaint

Deb just repainted our whole house including trims, doors and 2 staircases, she is very knowledgeable, efficient and communication was great through the process, I would definitely recommend her services.

Thank you for the review Luis.

Happy c.
Happy c.

Paint colour change

Deb painted our staircase, bonus room , bathroom and upper level. We used 2 different colours. She was very efficient, approachable, reliable, tidy, communicated and kept us informed, completed the job as agreed and even fell in love with our dog. We have already recommended her to 2 people. We will definitely have her back in the future. Thanks for recommending her Salima and Joan!

Rory
Rory

painting

Deb was recommended through a professional colleague for painting services. I required my home to be freshened up as it had not been painted since we had purchased. Deb gave excellent recommendations for colours and products and worked around our schedule as we have a special needs child. Wouldn't hesitate to hire again for any additional painting required.

Thank you for the review Rory.

More about Wall Nuts

DO NOT USE QUOTE SYSTEM. HOMESTARS IS DELAYING MESSAGES. CLICK VISIT WEBSITE TO REQUEST A QUOTE.

Hello, my name is Deb and own and operate WallNuts; a Better Business Bureau Accredited Member with an A+ rating that carries $5 million liability insurance through TruShield and WCB.

Services my company provides are interior and exterior painting including spraying and custom epoxy. WallNuts also does minor drywall, ceiling texture removal and wallpaper removal.

To request a quote please visit my website where you can find my painting availability calendar and an instant on-line quote system that can give you a ballpark cost based on the information you enter. Please note that I cannot always answer calls directly any weekday as I am usually up a ladder. I am however available via email 7 days a week.

NOTE: HomeStars Messaging System has been delaying messages, sometimes over a week. Please contact me directly through my website and I will get back as soon as possible.