Design Happens

Interior Design
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in St  >  Design Happens

Reviews for Design Happens

Renovation Design and Colour- AMANZING

Irene and her team are amazing. Words cannot explain how happy we are after our renovation. Her expert advice and suggestions on design and colour saved us thousands and our place looks amazing. Irene, thank you for helping us transform our space.

Thank you Joseph for your review. It was a pleasure to assist you with your home and turn it into a wonderful living space for you. Happy to assist you at any time.

Irene, Design Happens Inc.

Michele Emerson in Port Coquitlam
Michele Emerson in Port Coquitlam

Colour expert

I have used Irene to help me with colour choices for the interior of our home on two occasions and each time felt the money was well spent. it’s a huge decision and expense to paint your walls and something you have to live with for several years. Each time Irene has come through with exactly the right tones to complement our decor and make our home a warm and inviting environment. Thanks so much!!!!

Thank you Michele for taking the time to write this review. You have a lovely home and I am sure the new colour scheme will open the space up and give you the look you are wanting. I look forward to receiving your pictures, especially the one for the front door.

lovemjkim
lovemjkim
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

Colour consultation, update house design, window covers

Irene is a professional at what she and her team did for my house.
She choose best colour. Every time I step in my house I am happy about it. The lights and furnitures she recommended was perfect for my taste. It was really delightful to work with her. I would happily recommend Irene to anyone who are looking for new look of their house.

Thank you MJ for the review. We have worked on your house for a couple of years and happy to know that it all came out great. Only the exterior for next year and we already have the colors. Call me anytime should you need further assistance.

User in Port Moody
User in Port Moody

Colour Scheme

I originally meet Irene through Benjamin Moore they had highly recommended her and I have since also recommended Design Happens. Irene is a great lady with a fantastic sense of what works and what looks great. I have spoke with some of her clients and they all love to work with her. Irene certainly puts clients first and works with what they want. I have no problem recommending Irene to people who want a hands on first class service with their home renovations.

Always happy to assist you and your clients at any time. Don't hesitate to call me at any time for assistance.

Password in Port Coquitlam
Password in Port Coquitlam

Updated my house design

Irene came over to my house, she had tons of great ideas and she knew exactly what was needed to update my home and kitchen. My home now has the fresh and modern look I was wanting.
Thanks Irene

Thank you for taking the time do to the review. If I can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time.

kind regards

Irene, Design Happens Inc.

Anita in coquitlam
Anita in coquitlam

A great crew

We had never gone through a design team before. Irene and Eileen were great to work with. We wanted to update and improve upon our window blinds, paint, light fixtures, and furniture. They both were unpretentious, and helped us work with what we already had. Irene chose beautiful colors for us. Eileen was delightful - always prompt with communications and was excellent at coordinating all the trades people (who were great). They gave us great tips about purchasing decor, and even sent pictures of furniture and decor they had come across while in decor stores. Above all, these are two very nice ladies and we would definitely go through them again.

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review. It was a pleasure to work with both of you in being able to provide you with everything. Our aim is always to exceed expectations. Enjoy your new space with your family. Irene Design Happens

marilyn from Vancouver
marilyn from Vancouver
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Color consultation

I have consulted Irene many times over the years to help me choose the right paint colors for my kitchen, dining room, living room and entry way. Her eye for color is amazing. She suggested colors that I never would have considered and they were perfect. I most recently called on her to help choose the colors for the exterior of our house. It was going be a major investment and I wanted it to look great. The colors she suggested were AMAZING and everyone in the neighborhood compliments us on how modern and updated the house looks. I highly recommend calling Irene to help you with your design projects. Thank Irene!! I love the way my house looks!

Thank you Marilyn for your kind words. Always happy to assist you. I must admit the change in the exterior looks great, what a difference colour makes. Enjoy your "new home" Irene

Hilary in Toronto
Hilary in Toronto
1 review Port Moody, BC

Colour Consulation and Bathroom Renovation

I have worked with Irene on several occasions including colour consultations and, most recently, bathroom renovations. She has an exceptional eye for design! Her extensive knowledge and experience is evident when it comes to her countless ideas and suggestions. She takes the time to understand your style and bases her recommendations on what best suits your space. I love Irene's responsiveness and find her a joy to partner with on projects both large and small in size.

Thank you Hilary for your review. Always enjoy working with you. You are an excellent client, organized, decisive and knowledgeable. I know your bathrooms will look amazing when finished. Irene

Cynthia in North Vancouver
Cynthia in North Vancouver

Design Consultation

Irene was fantastic. She helped us to know the path to follow. She advise us with colors and guidelines. Perfect help when it comes to reno with your better half, she makes everything clear and can explain it all in order that our project runs smoothly. Am recommending her to everyone.
Thanks Irene.

Thank you Cynthia. You were pretty organized and just needed some direction and guidelines. I know your loft looks fantastic. Enjoy your space. Call me anytime if you need further assistance. Irene Design Happens Inc.

Chris in Vancouver
Chris in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen renovation - outstanding!

Irene is exceptional and working with her was the most pleasant and enjoyable experience I've had for quite some time. She had amazing input for us for our kitchen redesign, including many money-saving tips that were much appreciated. She went above and beyond what we expected and can honestly say that we'll work with her again for every future project without hesitation. Thank you Irene!!!

Thank you Chris, you guys were so enthusiastic and I was pleased to assist you. You worked with a tight budget and hopefully it all comes together well. Good luck with everything. Irene Design Happens Inc.

More about Design Happens

Design Happens are your colour experts and design professionals, specializing in creating innovative and inspired spaces both residential and commercial. From concept to completion, from hourly consultations to full design service, from facelift to renovation, we offer a comprehensive range of professional services. Whether you wish to build, sell, renovate or decorate, open your mind to the possibilities and open the door to colour and design. Effectively accommodating your needs and allowing you to be involved in the process is our speciality, we will minimize your stress and maximize your results. Define your personal style and see where it takes you.

Having completed over over 3000 colour and design consultations we have earned a reputation as a valued industry professional for both colour and design. We also offer custom furniture and blinds to suit all styles and budget.

Currently a member of Benjamin Moore's Professional Design Advisory Board and their nationwide Link Program. Aso on Cambridge Who's Who.

Irene was a founding member of Benjamin Moore's Painting and Decorating Program in Canada and a member of the Advisory Board Council.

Interior Design, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, General Contractors, Shutters & Blinds, and Design/Build
blinds and draperies furniture tile and stone paint and wallpaper carpets and flooring tiles countertops cabinets furniture
colour consulting, interior design, interior decorating, full service design firm, professional painting service, kitchen and bath planning and design, design direction, staging, space planning, furniture selection., draperies and blinds, decorating and styling. Material selection for new construction and renovation. In addition we do custom renovation by design a service that separates us from other contractors.
Benjamin Moore Paints Habitat Blinds Stylus Sofas Van Gogh Ames Tile and Stone City Tile Creative Home Design
Minimalist, Traditional, Contemporary, Transitional, Coastal, New Traditional, Cottage and many others
Design service for new construction and Renovation, Colour Consulting for interior and exterior, Interior Design and Decorating, Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations, Material selection for kitchens and bathrooms, lighting. In addition we do custom renovations by design
2008
not applicable
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, e-transfer
Business Licence
Benjamin Moore Professional Advisory Board, Benjamin Moore's Link Program, Valley Women's Network, I
Bachelor of Interior Design, Bachelor of Arts
no minimum
PROJECT RATE
varies depending on scope of project
where applicable