Krys Construction

Reviews for Krys Construction

YEJ
YEJ

Basement Renovation

After meeting with 4 potential contractors for our basement reno project we decided to go with Krys' company due to his open, honest and practical approach to the project.

We ended deciding to replace the flooring, redo the walls, replace the fireplace, create a frame for the electronics and redid the stairs. The whole project took 3 weeks to complete. The entire process was very efficient and well managed with little to no delays. Krys' team was skilled and very easy to work and did their best to stay on schedule throughout the process. When issues came up (they found a leak that i didn't know about) they brought in the right expertise to deal with it right away.

On top of that Krys made sure to keep in close touch with me during the entire project to ensure there were no concerns and questions. The whole project was 100% stress free from my end.

I would definitely recommend Krys' services to friends and family, and will definitely use them again for future projects.

Thank you John.Enjoy your transformed new space :)

Kami
Kami
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement finishing

Went from concrete to fabulous!

Came in and gave me a reasonable quote on finishing entire basement. Talked me into making sure I had a laundry room! The finishes were great. The guys were all respectful and considerate. Finished on time. I love the way it looks! Can’t wait for another project.

Thank you Kami.Enjoy your new space and laundry room ;)

David P from Oakville
David P from Oakville

Full House Renovation and Addition

We hired Krys a few years ago to finish the basement in our last house, and he did such an amazing job that when we moved and needed to do a full house renovation we did not hesitate to hire Krys again. We were not disappointed! This was an extremely big project, the house was completely gutted and renovated with a master bedroom addition and included all new plumbing, electrical, and HVAC. Whether it is his own crew or his sub-contractors, Krys only brings in the very best professionals in every trade. Despite its complexity our project was completed on time and on budget, just as Krys promised. Krys is very personable, responsive and professional and any issues were always handled quickly and appropriately. He really cares about the quality of his work and it shows. We are ecstatic with how our renovation turned out - I can't recommend Krys Construction highly enough! Thank you Krys!!!

Thank you David! Glad you and your family enjoying your new home :)

Laurie
Laurie
0 reviews Milton, ON

Basement

Trades were very professional, courteous and helpful. Krys was fabulous at managing the overall project, keeping everyone on track, ensuring quality and service. Couldn't be happier with the outcome! Thanks.

Thank you Laurie!.Enjoy your new space and great nights to come by the bar and pool table ;)

Susie
Susie

garage renovation

I am so happy to have found Krys construction. He came promptly to give me a quote and no work was started until all the details were decided upon. The project started on time and finished on time and there were no surprises. His team are true professionals and take pride in their work. I have already recommended him to my neighbors, friends and family. And I will definitely call him again for the next home improvement project. Thanks again team Krys!

Thank you Susie and enjoy your new finished space:)

Ella
Ella
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Full Basement Reno

Krys and his team are extremely professional. They always arrived on time or earlier than expected. Everything was completed with so much ease. Krys passes by almost every day that his team is on site to make sure that everything is going smooth. When any small issues would arise he would take care of them very quickly and make sure that we were satisfied! We are always getting compliments on our basement when friends and family come over to visit! As an Interior Decorator, I know what it takes to build and maintain such a strong and hardworking team. I look forward to working with Krys Construction again with more projects!

Thank you Ella.Enjoy your new space :)

danweg23
danweg23

Basement

Great company. Everything was done on time as we agreed. I’m very appreciated for their work. Very happy.

Thank you Daniel.Enjoy your new space and Home Theatre!

Sarah
Sarah
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement Renovation

My water heater flooded my entire basement on Mother’s Day weekend. I had numerous issues with my insurance company but luckily found Krys and his team to help me with my repairs. Krys was booked for most of the summer but managed to fit me in over a 2-3 week period. Krys was extremely patient with all the hiccups and delays provided by my insurance company and continued to get the repairs done on time. He convinced me to switch from carpeting in the basement to flooring and I am so glad I did. It completely modernized the look of my basement. I’m very happy with the overall finished project.

Thank you Sarah.Enjoy your new space:)

M Johal from Milton
M Johal from Milton
6 reviews Milton, ON

Basement renovation

Krys and his team did an amazing job on our basement! We had a large basement area to complete and we are very happy with the results. Everything was on schedule and on budget, as discussed. The quote wer were given was very detailed. Inspection dates were included in the schedule once we signed on with them. Any issues we had and that we wanted taken care of, were taken care of in a timely manner. Each vendor that came through our doors was a pleasure to deal with. The workmanship is impeccable and they included clean up and duct cleaning afterwards so, they really are the whole package!

Thank you Meena!Happy that for the little ones to have space to play :)

Kevin D.
Kevin D.
0 reviews Milton, ON

Finished our basement

They took down the old basement work, cleaned up the electrical and plumbing and then refinished the basement to a finished living space.

Thank you Kevin.Enjoy your new space and hone:)

More about Krys Construction

Proper construction methods are never optional and home owners have the right to ask questions. Krys Construction knows the Ontario Building Code (OBC) and gurantees a clear walk-through any rennovation. We draw awareness to potential issues. For example, a rennovation with exposed concrete walls and floors can create moisture and cause mildew and odors. With proper construction methods this can be avoided.

"Sketch out your ideas". Always build with the same quality as the rest of your home and sketching your options can be useful when explaining things to a contractor.

Complete Finish Basement