Krys Construction

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement renovation

Krys and his team are very professional. They have a very systematic scheduling process and closely adhere to the schedule.

All the skilled trades are prompt and friendly. We are very please with the quality of the final outcome. We would highly recommend Krys Construction for your project.

David and Victoria

Thank you guys! Enjoy your new space:)

Jay in Mississauga
Jay in Mississauga
1 review Milton, ON

Basement framing and sub floor

Krys just completed the basement framing and subflooring in my new house (he had done my previous home 4 years ago). Once again, quality work done on time and at a fair price. Would highly recommend!

Thank you Jason.In 4 years another one? ;)

Enjoy your new space :)

bryan in Hamilton
bryan in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement renovation

After a long search for contractors to give us the basement we've been looking for we found Krys Construction and could not be happier with the finished product. From start to finish Krys was there to help using skilled and professional sub trades. It was great to have a contractor who took the time to listen to our ideas and concerns and give valuable feedback and suggestions to make our basement more spacious and functional. We would definitely use Krys and his team again in future Reno's and would highly recommend. Thanks Krys!!

Thank you Bryan!
Enjoy your new space!

Christie in Milton
Christie in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Basement renovation

Our basement renovation went extremely well and smooth with Krys and his team. The reno began on November 11, 2019 and it was concluded on time (just before Christmas) as set out by the schedule that we received. Every day there was someone at our house working on the basement. Krys and his team were efficient, knowledgeable and polite. If we had a question or concern, it would be taken care of quickly. It was very stress free, we felt very confident with his work. Our basement turned out exactly as we wanted and we love it! Krys was great at answering our questions before we hired him to do our basement. We even went to see a basement that Krys was working on, and we spoke to the owner of the home (who was also very satisfied). I would definitely recommend Krys and his team to anyone looking to do home renovations.

Thank you Christie.Enjoy your new space :)

mbdudziak
mbdudziak

Basement renovation

We hired Krys after firing another contractor on the first day they were to begin our basement reno and we are glad we did. From the start Krys listened to what our vision for the space was and outlined a professional schedule of work. Any questions or minor concerns we had during the project were immediately addressed and Krys always took the time to explain his team's process - he was always concerned about doing the work properly and to current code while ensuring we were happy. All his trades' people were pleasant to deal with, did quality work and we trusted opening our home to his team when we were not there. Krys is truly one of those rare contractors that is honest, transparent, trustworthy and actually cares to deliver on a quality job for his clients. We would not hesitate to recommend him to any homeowner or hire him for another project.

Thank you Michelle! Enjoy your new space :)

Nadiera in London
Nadiera in London
0 reviews Milton, ON

Basement - So happy we found Krys!

We used Krys to finish our basement and could not be happier with the end product. Krys and his team are professional and awesome to work with. The quality of work is superior, you can tell they take pride in the work they do. Having worked with other contractors, it was surprising and so much appreciated that Krys not only stuck to the budget but finished in the exact time frame provided. In addition, they respect your home by keeping it clean.
We will definitely be using Krys with any future home Renos.

Thank you Nadiera.Enjoy your new space and say hi to my friend "Chico" :)

Emil
Emil
1 review Hamilton, ON

Full house renovation

I found Krys Construction on Home Stars and I couldn’t be happier.
I hired them to do an entire house renovation for me and they were professional and impressive from beginning to end.
Krys and his crew were on time, on budget and the quality of work was exceptional.
I would highly recommend! A+++

Thank you Emil.Enjoy your new space:)

Al v.
Al v.

Basement

When Krys says on time and on budget he means it. Krys designed and built our basement. Design was well thought out and craftsmanship was excellent. Highly recommend Krys and his team. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you Al.Enjoy your new space and see you soon:)

nina_m75
nina_m75
0 reviews Milton, ON

Basement Renovation

Krys and his team were amazing! Krys was referred to me by a couple of neighbours, and he provided me with an estimate quickly. Krys is very organized and very helpful. His team is very friendly and do great work. I will def hire Krys Construction with any renovation in my home. Thank you for the great work!

Thank you Kathy! Enjoy your new space:)

Jason P
Jason P
2 reviews Milton, ON

You need to read this review!

I purposely waited 6 months to write this review so that I could accurately comment on the workmanship and follow up offered by Krys Construction. I am happy to say that both are exceptional! If you have ever undertaken a home improvement project, you know that timelines and budgets are usually very fluid - both typically increase by the end of the job. Not Krys Construction - they were on track every single day, and did not go a single penny over the quote. Every worker was polite and friendly, and their work was fantastic. I understand that most of us balance price point with quality - it is your home so you want top quality construction, but you also want to be cognizant of price. With Krys Construction you get both. I will call them again when our kitchen needs to be redone (I need a year to recover before I do that....) and without reservation I recommend them to anyone who has a home improvement task they want done properly, on time, and for a very reasonable price. Krys was always very easy to reach, very approachable and reasonable, and handled any curve balls we threw his way. Choose Krys Construction - the best home renovation experience we have ever had. I have recommended several people to him and none have been disappointed. Neither will you! The workmanship is excellent, and it was a really fantastic experience.

Thank you Jason.Enjoy you new space and new office just for you :)

More about Krys Construction

Proper construction methods are never optional and home owners have the right to ask questions. Krys Construction knows the Ontario Building Code (OBC) and gurantees a clear walk-through any rennovation. We draw awareness to potential issues. For example, a rennovation with exposed concrete walls and floors can create moisture and cause mildew and odors. With proper construction methods this can be avoided.

"Sketch out your ideas". Always build with the same quality as the rest of your home and sketching your options can be useful when explaining things to a contractor.

Complete Finish Basement