Krys Construction

Reviews for Krys Construction

Lynn
Lynn

Basement

Extremely efficient and stuck to the itenary which was important for us. Highly recommend his Company.

Malou a.
Malou a.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Legal Basement Apartment

Krys Construction guided us through an complicated and lengthy process to make our basement into a lovely modern apartment for my Mum. Krys and his crews did a great job working with us to understand our specific needs in designing and executing an apartment to suit my elderly mother's needs and tastes. There were many regulatory snags with the city and nasty surpizes left from previous owners DIY renos. We really appreciated Kry's patience and steadiness through these rough patches. A fantastic job was done on the framing, electrical, plumbing and painting. My Mum could not be happier and we have added a huge asset to our home for the future. Krys did all this at a very reasonable cost and we felt supported throughout this difficult 6 month project. Thanks Krys and all your excellent sub-contractors!

Thank you Malou.Glad you Mom enjoy the space and feel comfortable there :)

Novelette in Milton
Novelette in Milton

Insulated my basement.

Krys and his team finished my basement back in September 2018. We are extremely pleased with our new basement! The whole experience was very positive. The fact that I had a permit for the job did not phase Krys one bit. The other contractors I'd interviewed made me feel like getting a permit was unnecessary and left me feeling that I was paying for that decision - literally. Everybody's price went up as soon as I mentioned permit. Krys was not phased. After we met and discussed my project, I was given a contract that laid out in detail all that would be included in the job according to my specifications. Before the job begun, I was given a schedule of what would be done and when it would be done. I didn’t have to pay any money upfront and I was given a payment schedule that span the whole project. This made total sense to me. I’d pay an increment after a job was done and another increment after the next job was completed and so on according to the work and payment schedules. No surprises. No changes. What a team of trades Krys has working with him! Every trade that came into my home was friendly, polite and professional. And what clean contractors. They all cleaned up after themselves. My basement was never left in a mess at any point throughout the renovations. Everyone did quality work. The project was kept according the established timeline. Krys was always available via phone or text if I had a question or concern. His dad who breezed in now and then throughout the project to do this and that was the icing on the cake. I'd recommended his team to anyone.

Thank you Novellete!! Was Pleasure to work with you and enjoy your new space!

Meagan in Mississauga
Meagan in Mississauga

The best contractor

Krys was able to finish our basement beautifully in a month, done by Christmas. He was able to put it together with all the elements we needed for a great price, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. I will absolutely be going to him if/when we have any other house projects to get to. This is a basement I will be super comfortable in and happy to show off to people -- we've already had a houseguest stay down there (in December) and she was comfortable and very happy with the space. I am absolutely delighted with Krys and will continue telling everyone about his services.

Thank you Meagen.Happy you love your space:)

Carol a.
Carol a.
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement Renovation

I contacted Krys Construction for a quote on a basement renovation. After interviewing many contractors I knew Krys was the person for the renovation. I had a very good feeling about Krys, and his quote was in the middle. With hearing so many horror stories of other contractors who required payment upfront and then disappeared I was pleasantly surprised to find out from Krys that payment was done as the job progressed. A few weeks before the work began Krys sent out a schedule of work to be performed and on what day. All of Krys's construction team were very professional, polite and cleaned up their work area at the end of the day. I enjoyed listening to the workers who whistled and sang, as I know they loved their work! Construction was on budget and finished on time (6 weeks). Krys was always available to contact and address any concerns. The end product of our finished basement was beyond our expectations and satisfaction (and I have very high expectations). We are very happy to recommend Krys Construction. When the time comes I will be contacting Krys for a kitchen update and a new deck. Thank you Krys and his team for a transforming our basement into a great comfortable warm space, efficiently and stress free.

Thank you Carol.It was pleasure to work with you:)

Sandrin
Sandrin
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Finished Basement

Our experience with Krys Construction was exceptionally good - they are a very professional team that is always on time and do an amazing job... The owner of the company makes himself available anytime there are questions or issues and treats the job in a very professional way. Very accommodating and great team to work with... they have great suggestions and provide a very high-quality craftsmanship! I highly recommend this team for any home improvement jobs!

Thank you Sandrin! My pleasure to finish your basement and enjoy your new space!

Ryan
Ryan
2 reviews Milton, ON

Exterior wall demo, installation of double glass sliding door. Basement renovation.

Originally contracted Krys to do some work to demo, frame and install of a large double glass sliding door in my kitchen. The work included removal of a french door and two large windows, structural work to ensure outside wall integrity, installation and interior/exterior finishing (brick, drywall, trim, paint etc). Workmanship and professionalism was top notch. Renovations in the kitchen are never fun but Krys and his team endeavored to keep the disruption and impact to our primary living area at a minim. The end product was excellent and we asked Krys to complete a basement renovation (drywall, subfllooring, some structural work and new doorways) right after completing the kitchen job. Results were excellent and I am very pleased with both the product and value of working with Krys Construction.

As a renovation novice I found that Krys took the time to explain my options and has a deep network which to draw from. The teams working on my home were extremely friendly and respectful at all times. Krys will be my first call for any future work and I would highly recommend Krys Construction to those looking for a contractor.

Thanks RYAN.Enjoy your basement and beautiful view through your door;)
Thanks again

illingworthdj
illingworthdj
1 review Milton, ON

Full basement renovation

Krys and his teams were amazing to work with. The finished product exceeded our expectations. They finished on budget and on time. Actually, they would have been ahead of schedule had I not brought someone else in to do some work that ended up being a nightmare. When I fired the other guy, Krys worked extra hard to help me find a replacement and still finished the whole project on time even though I wasted a week by hiring someone unqualified for one of the jobs.

I have and will continue to recommend Krys to everyone looking for renovations.

I will also call Krys when I’m ready to update my kitchen and master bathroom.

Thank you David.Enjoy your new space :)

Jillmayo
Jillmayo

Home Renovation

Krys and his team completed renovations to my parents house recently. Not only was the work impeccable; Krys and his team were always professional, thorough and knowledgeable. Krys set out a timeline which was followed to a T. Communication was fantastic and the whole process was seamless. I highly recommend Krys Construction for any of your renovation needs. You will not be disappointed! The work was meticulous and my parents couldn’t be happier!

Glad to hear that and so happy for your parents they have home back!Thank you :)

MMalig in Grimsby
MMalig in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Basement Finishing

We were extremely happy with Krys. It took me a long time and many phone calls with other contractors to finally find one that was respectful and professional at the same time. I've heard many horror stories about contractors but I did not get that sense at all when I met Krys and I am very critical! Everything was completed in a timely manner and all of his crews were very knowledgeable and professional. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a renovation/finishing project.

Thank you guys!Enjoy your new space:)

More about Krys Construction

Proper construction methods are never optional and home owners have the right to ask questions. Krys Construction knows the Ontario Building Code (OBC) and gurantees a clear walk-through any rennovation. We draw awareness to potential issues. For example, a rennovation with exposed concrete walls and floors can create moisture and cause mildew and odors. With proper construction methods this can be avoided.

"Sketch out your ideas". Always build with the same quality as the rest of your home and sketching your options can be useful when explaining things to a contractor.

Complete Finish Basement