Krys Construction

Luke F.
Luke F.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Basement Finishing

Krys and his whole team did a phenomenal job in my basement! Everything looks clean and professional and we are very pleased with the results. Just as impressive were Krys’ communication skills. He responded to all my emails and concerns in a timely manner and made sure we were 100% satisfied. Very highly recommended!

Thank you Luke.Enjoy your new space:)

Chris and Liette
Chris and Liette
1 review Milton, ON

Finished Basement

Since our basement was completed about 2 years ago, we have recommended Krys to everyone who mentions wanting to finish or renovate their basement. We had a great experience with Krys and his team and 2 years later, we are still 100% happy with our basement.

Krys was very easy to work with, and did a great job keeping to the schedule and budget. His team was friendly, polite, and cleaned up after themselves.

Anyone who comes into our basement comments on how beautiful it is and on the amazing workmanship. We recommend him highly!

Thank you Chris.Im very happy you guys enjoying the space!

Aaron B.
Aaron B.
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement Renovation

Krys and team recently completed by basement renovation. I'm extremely happy with the quality of work, everyone that worked in our house was a true professional. I am really impressed with the way they scheduled each day prior to starting the work, and then stuck to the schedule and budget exactly. Would highly recommend using Krys Construction.

Thank you Aaron.Enjoy your new space :)

Ang in Milton
Ang in Milton
8 reviews Milton, ON

Finished Bathroom and Partially Finished Basement

We contacted Krys Construction for a quote on our basement renovation. After meeting a few contractors, we decided Krys was the best fit. His quote was higher than other quotes that I had received but it was the most complete. Other contractors seemed to have all kinds of hidden charges, and we thought Krys did a great job of letting us know where we could see additional charges (i.e. more tiles, better floors etc...). Schedule was also really important and we got that upfront, which I really appreciated.

We let Krys know that since I'm on mat leave, we didn't have the budget to finish the basement and he adjusted his quote to get enough finished so that it was usable, while fully finishing the basement bathroom.

Krys' trades are incredible, they are friendly, efficient, professional and clean. Friends who looked at our basement were thoroughly impressed with the work. Having done a previous large renovation that was super stressful, I was a little skeptical but Krys and team exceeded my expectations - I was so happy with the work daily.

Two really great inclusions were duct cleaning and project cleaning - I think this is such a great way to put a bow on everything before turning over to the homeowner.

A few cons: Even though we had a schedule, we had a few days with unscheduled work. Our project schedule was aggressive and finished a few days late. Krys was quick to address the unscheduled work which was great and he was very upfront about the work that needed to be rescheduled.

We still had a few construction things on the floor when the cleaning person came so unfortunately, we're going to have to clean floors again. Also there was mud on our stairs that didn't get removed.

With our partially finished basement, we tried to address the items that were in scope vs not up front (i.e. no trim, no stairs, no paint) but there are some grey areas. The only item that took me by surprise was a door to our storage room that I thought was included since it was on our plan but isn't. We're paying a little more to get that door.

Most people reading this, I'm sure will be finishing their project so these last few items won't be an issue.

Overall, I've already recommended Krys Construction to a few friends and they will be the first contractors I contact for future work. It was easy to get in touch with Krys and very easy to work with. I'm so happy we found Krys Construction!

Thank you Angela.It Was Pleasure to work with you.Enjoy your new space with your familly:)

EL
EL

Renovation

It has been a pleasure to work with Krys and his Team. Krys was there every step of the way. He has a great work ethic and has high standards for customer satisfaction. Will Krys and his Team work at my home again....ABSOLUTELY!!! Looking forward to the next project Krys. Thank you.

Thank you!!Enjoy your new space:)))

wattse
wattse
7 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement Renovation

By far the best experience in my life. Krys and his Team did a complete renovation of our basement. We went from cold, damp, dull cement walls and floors space to a masterpiece. The basement was an unsightly, unfinished space used primarily for storage and now it is a useable, wonderful space that accommodates living, entertaining, creativity, and storage. Everyone was amazingly helpful and considerate of our home. Krys' priority is customer service and this was displayed regularly as adjustments and discussions occured. His personal attitude towards quality in material and workmanship was above and beyond our expectations. From the moment Carl and the rest of the stud Team entered our home, through the drywallers, the plumbers, Andy and Lucas the painters, Evan the trim and door, Bart tiling the bathroom and that magnificent fireplace, Wojtek installing the floors, the new staircase, Greg with our hidden doors, entertainment and amazing kitchen, Ziggy

Thank you Edna! Im bery happy to hear you love your new space and that Larry can watch games in peace ;)

Thanks again:)

Rocky in Oakville
Rocky in Oakville

Basement Renovation

When I searched for basement renovation companies, I could not believe krys construction all good comments. I decided to try it. After negotiated with Krys regarding details and scope of work, I found he caught all details as per my request. He provided a detail quotation list. The construction work commenced in Jan. 2019. He brought excellent subcontractors as one of his team. Your team guys did brilliant work. I knew his price may be not the lowest one,but I can say what you pay is worth what you get. Thanks again . I hope my comments could help other people to find the one of best home renovation constructions.

Thank you Rocky! Enjoy your new space :)

Dave A.
Dave A.
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Basement Rennovation

The workmanship was outstanding. Krys and his team were courteous and professional throughout the project which was completed a week early and on budget.

There are no surprises with Krys and we would recommend him to anyone that has a home renovation project of their own.

Thank you David.Enjoy your new space!!!

Lynn
Lynn

Basement

Extremely efficient and stuck to the itenary which was important for us. Highly recommend his Company.

Thank you Lynn.Enjoy your home theatre :)

Malou a.
Malou a.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Legal Basement Apartment

Krys Construction guided us through an complicated and lengthy process to make our basement into a lovely modern apartment for my Mum. Krys and his crews did a great job working with us to understand our specific needs in designing and executing an apartment to suit my elderly mother's needs and tastes. There were many regulatory snags with the city and nasty surpizes left from previous owners DIY renos. We really appreciated Kry's patience and steadiness through these rough patches. A fantastic job was done on the framing, electrical, plumbing and painting. My Mum could not be happier and we have added a huge asset to our home for the future. Krys did all this at a very reasonable cost and we felt supported throughout this difficult 6 month project. Thanks Krys and all your excellent sub-contractors!

Thank you Malou.Glad you Mom enjoy the space and feel comfortable there :)

More about Krys Construction

Proper construction methods are never optional and home owners have the right to ask questions. Krys Construction knows the Ontario Building Code (OBC) and gurantees a clear walk-through any rennovation. We draw awareness to potential issues. For example, a rennovation with exposed concrete walls and floors can create moisture and cause mildew and odors. With proper construction methods this can be avoided.

"Sketch out your ideas". Always build with the same quality as the rest of your home and sketching your options can be useful when explaining things to a contractor.

Complete Finish Basement