Krys Construction

HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Burlington  >  Krys Construction

Reviews for Krys Construction

1 review Burlington, ON

Full Basement Finishing

We are very pleased that Krys and his team finished our basement so professionally to details and to our satisfaction. The work was done on schedule. Krys was always easily to contact for any questions. Before we hired Krys we had meeting with six others contractors and Krys quote was in the middle and now we know it was a very good decision to choose Krys Construction Company.
We recommended Krys to our two neighbors which they also hired him and they are also satisfied with his work.
We would recommend Krys Construction Company to those who are expecting the best quality.

Thanks Krys,
Irek and Izabela

Thank you Irek &Iza.Enjoy your new space and bar;)

Robert
Robert
1 review Milton, ON

Basement finishing, ceiling smoothing with pot lights added

I hired Krys Construction to finish my basement and add pot lights and smooth the popcorn ceiling on our main floor.
I was referred to Krys by a colleague after meeting with several other local contractors. While waiting for these contractors to supply plans and estimates, Krys responded promptly with a detailed estimate and work schedule. The competing contractors lost out in part because they did not deliver their estimates when they said they would. After a quick round of revisions we settled on a layout for our basement and work started a couple of weeks later.

Everything moved according to schedule. There were no unwanted surprises. All of the subcontractors were polite and respectful, and the work that was produced exceeded our expectations. After six weeks, the work was complete, our house was cleaned (twice) and we had beautiful new spaces in our house to enjoy!

I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Krys again for future projects and will enthusiastically recommended him to others.

Thank you Robert.Enjoy your new space:)

jodojuma in Dundas
jodojuma in Dundas

Basement Framing and Subfloor

Krys and his team were fantastic to deal with from start to finish.
Krys is truly a gentlemen, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable, also very easy to work with. Appreciate the fact that the team was punctual and completed the project within the committed timeline. Every trade that has come in has commented on the quality of the framing work.

Thanks Chris and Team...much appreciated!

Joe

Basement Renovation

Krys and his team just finished my basement, received great service.
He kept everything on schedule and neat. Explained us everything hes going to do and in which order. All the work was done in professional manners and finished work is great. It was pleasured to work krys and his team, I would recommend him to everyone. Thanks Krys

Thank you.Enjoy your new space.

Basement renovation

Krys and his team did a fantastic job with our basement renovation. Krys is extremely well organized and kept on schedule and budget. We found Krys to be easily accessible, he responded quickly to questions, and he also kept us informed of what was happening and when. The quality of the work is great. We have recommended Krys to several others (who have been very pleased with his work!) and we would do so again!

Enjoy your new space :)

Jeff T.
Jeff T.

Basement Renovation

Krys and his professional crew, recently completed a full basement renovation for us. We interviewed many contractors for quotes, however Krys stood out right away, he was extremely responsive and provided an excellent detailed quote and layout plan in a more than reasonable time frame. We felt comfortable with Krys from day one and he continued to build and gain more of our trust by being reliable and understanding throughout the project. Krys is extremely responsive, organized and communicates effectively with his customers. His team is professional and the work was done on schedule with quality that exceeded our expectations. We were extremely happy with the end result and we would recommend Krys Construction to anyone looking for a basement renovation. When we questioned the permit process, Krys encouraged us to get a permit which turned out to be a very smooth process and is a reflection of a schedule that remained on track. In fact, the town inspectors commented on the quality of work at various stages of the project. Great contractors are hard to find, but we definitely found one with Krys Construction and we will continue to provide referrals to our friends and family! Thank you again Krys for an awesome job and a new living space which we can enjoy for many years ahead.
Jeff

Thank you Jeff.Enjoy your drinks at the bar;)

willstyleu
willstyleu
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement Renovation

What a great overall experience from the initial meeting all the way to completion. He has done work for a few of my friends, and was recommended to me by a neighbour who was 100% satisfied. I'm someone that knows a lot of trades and probably could've had my basement completed by a friend here and a friend there, but wanted it done quickly and by a true professional. Upon meeting Krys I felt extreme confidence with budget and completion date. I can't speak enough about his professionalism and knowledge. Always easily reached for any questions prior to, during, and after. I would definitely use Krys again and have already recommended him to a few of my friends. Krys construction is what all construction companies strive to be but in my experiences fall short.

Thank you John .Enjoy your new space

TJ
TJ

Full basement renovation

We had approximately 1,000 sq feet to finish. Krys's crew - were all unbelievably professional. Always punctual, workplace swept after the end of each day etc.

The work was done on schedule and the finishing was impeccable. It wasn't only about how well his crew and dad paid attention to detail with the finishing, the framing and insulation were all top notch
Finally, communication was unmatched - Highly recommended

TJ Thank you and enjoy your new space at the bar;)

Kevinsingh1982
Kevinsingh1982

Krys Construction
Burlington
L7M 0J5

Krys and his team were extremely punctual and professional from the outset and it set the tone for the entire project. A schedule was provided prior to the start and I was extremely impressed how accurate and on point the schedule for each trade was. On top of that My Wife and I requested some subtle changes and Krys's team were worked with us accordingly. I would definitely recommend Krys to anyone finishing their basement, I would definitely use Krys again.

Enjoy your new space:)

Bronte C.
Bronte C.

Basement finishing

Krys and his whole team did a wonderful job. From the day we received the detailed quote and timeline, every part of the process went according to schedule.
We are not only satisfied with the quality of the finishing, but also the quality of every team member's craftsmanship. A big thank you to every team member and to Krys for making our basement and extension of our home. We highly recommend their work.

Thank you Luzinda and Beukes.Enjoy your new space:)

More about Krys Construction

Proper construction methods are never optional and home owners have the right to ask questions. Krys Construction knows the Ontario Building Code (OBC) and gurantees a clear walk-through any rennovation. We draw awareness to potential issues. For example, a rennovation with exposed concrete walls and floors can create moisture and cause mildew and odors. With proper construction methods this can be avoided.

"Sketch out your ideas". Always build with the same quality as the rest of your home and sketching your options can be useful when explaining things to a contractor.

Complete Finish Basement