Marvelous Touch Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
40 Blake St unit 56 Toronto ON M4J 3C9
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Marvelous Touch Cleaning

Reviews for Marvelous Touch Cleaning

Kan from Markham
Kan from Markham

Condo Cleaning

We recently bought a Condo and hired Marvelous Cleaning prior to our occupancy. Nicole and Amal did very good job from top to bottom cleaning.

We had some scheduling issues with house closing because the previous tenant didn't leave on time; however Marvelous was able to re-schedule their time to accommodate this delay (on our side) and still managed to do a great job. Will definitely recommend them for anyone. Thanks guys.

Wato in Kitchener
Wato in Kitchener

Office and Apartment Cleaning

I would like to commend this cleaning company for a wonderful job they do at my Office and Pvt accommodation. It was thorough and well done. Staffers were very professional at all times, despite one bad review that do not mean the company is bad, for my experiences I strongly would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who need them. Keep up the good job Marvelous.

Kat Kat 1414 from Toronto
Kat Kat 1414 from Toronto

House cleaning

We have been using this company to clean our house regularly. At first they were very good and thorough. Over time the quality and attention to detail has slipped, our house is not getting cleaned properly. In addition the communication is not professional: I have to remind them of the appointment date every time (and they don't confirm back so we are often left wondering whether or not they will show up) and then they don't show up on time either. For example, we always say first thing in the morning so we can let them in before work- they arrive at 11-11:30am. In addition we are finding our surfaces have been deteriorated by the use of bleach and harsh treatment and we remind them each time not to -- for example marble surfaces are etched & scratched, wooden surfaces have chemical stains. I will be looking for another cleaning company to take over the services provided by Marva & her team.

Sheena in Toronto
Sheena in Toronto

Marva is great!

Marva was our almost weekly house cleaner for close to two years when we lived in the Toronto area. I have nothing but good things to say about the service she provided. She cleaned until our home sparkled, used the products we preferred and took care to treat our furnishings carefully. I always enjoyed our conversations and our cats just loved her! I would recommend her highly if you're looking for a dependable, hardworking, likeable individual to clean your premises.

MarkR in Etobicoke
MarkR in Etobicoke

House cleaning

Marva does an amazing job of cleaning our 3 bedroom house. Everything in the house shines when she is done with it. One of the best cleaning services we have ever used.

Darren  from Toronto
Darren from Toronto

Cleaning

Marva provides an excellent cleaning service for our home. We don't have a regular schedule with her, but whenever I ask her to come by, she always makes the time, even on the weekends. The house is always spotless after she leaves and she does a lot of extra things as well without even being asked. We would highly recommend her to anyone.

Ms.Neufville  from Toronto
Ms.Neufville from Toronto

House cleaning

Was reffered to Marvelous Touch Cleaning from a close friend. I was beyond satisfied with the service. Very Punctual, professional, and thorough. I will definately be booking this service again.

Sylvia A from Toronto
Sylvia A from Toronto

House cleaning

Marva is very thorough in her approach to house cleaning. She takes great care to make sure all surfaces are tended to appropriately. It's a pleasure to come home to a wonderfully clean house! Very pleasant and professional service!

Kyra Cox in Markham
Kyra Cox in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Real Estate Sales Rep.

I have referred Marva to several of my clients and they have always been very satisfied. Marva exceeds expectations. She uses green cleaning products and is very thorough. I have also given her services as guests to my clients. I recommend her without hesitation.

KMcCraw in Toronto
KMcCraw in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

House cleaning

We highly recommend Marva. She is committed to providing thorough, professional service with great attention to detail. We've been clients for many years, and are always completely satisfied with the high quality of service we receive.

More about Marvelous Touch Cleaning

Our Company do detail cleaning of your home from top to bottom! Why worry because you are in hurry? Relax and let Marvelous Touch Cleaning do the work for you; so you can spend time with your friends and family. We provide a wide range of professional cleaning services including: ...