Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
582 Rivermede Rd. Unit 14 Vaughan ON L4K 2H4
Cabinetry & Millwork

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Samwood Kitchens Inc.

Shelly rodney from Vaughan
Shelly rodney from Vaughan

Kitchen Renovations CABINETS AND GRANITE COUNTERTOP

Our galley kitchen was 30 years old and was in bad shape. Sam Chen from Samwood Kitchens was quite reasonable in his estimate for brand new kitchen cabinets and a granite countertop. He is a hard worker who makes every effort to please his clients. His work is meticulous and you can see the passion he puts into the job. Sam made every effort to get the job completed in a timely fashion and was at our place to correct any small repair that had to be done. WE would definitely recommend him for all who need kitchen work.

Thank you for writing the review for us, we're so pleasure working with you. Samwood Kitchens Inc.

dan in Vaughan
dan in Vaughan

kitchen and bath renovations

we were planning to upgrade our kitchen, laundry and bath room We started looking for contractors and after meeting with more than 3 we decided to go with Samwoodkitchen Renovations. From the very beginning we were impressed with this company, very detailed estimate, reasonable price, very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and hardworking people. thanks Sam

Thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review, it's our pleasure to work with you! Samwood Kitchens.

galehoward@gmail.com
G. D.
2 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen reno

Sam from Samwood Kitchens installed a brand new, beautiful kitchen in our home. His workmanship was superb. He was extremely patient with my mind-changing and very helpful with my decisions. He understood space, design and placement as a professional should (but often doesn't). His suggestions were spot on and illustrated how much he cares about his craft.

I would recommend Sam/Samwood Kitchens in a heartbeat.

Thanks very munch that you took the time to post so kind reviews for our company ,we're so privileged to make kitchens for you,hope to see you again on next job.
Samwood Kitchens

Will in Markham
Will in Markham

Excellent job for my dream kitchen

I've been using my dream that Sam has made to me for a couple months, all my families and friends are highly satisfied in everything from this kitchen.
Sam provided t a very functional design and layout for my kitchen. As a very "picky" customer, Sam and his team always did their best to reach my standard with all the patience. Moreover, all the material and hardware he put on my kitchen are the best, that truly offered me a luxury of cooking.
As a first time customer, I will definitely go back to Sam if I need a kitchen ever again.

Hi Will, thank you for writing the review for us, we are so glad you satisfied your new kitchen. We're so pleasure working with you.

Elliot from Aurora
Elliot from Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

kitchen renovation

Samwood kitchens was recommended by friend who was very satisfied with their work. It was pleasure working with Sam and his team as they truly know what they are doing. Designing, planning, installing- everything was done accurately, on time and in high quality. Price was also very reasonable. We highly recommend Samwood Kitchens.

Hi Elliot, thank you for taking time to write this kind review. We are so pleasure work with you. Hope we can do the job with you next time again !!

Samwood Kitchens.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets

Samwood |Kitchen Inc. built and installed a full set of Kitchen and Bathroom cabinets for our family home. From the start, Sam was professional, punctual and pleasant. He helped us plan around our storage needs and was able to meet the vision we had for our home. After the cabinets were made, we needed to make an adjustment to one of the units; Sam was very accommodating with this. The cabinets were delivered and installed according to our agreed upon timelines. The cabinets are well constructed and we are very pleased with the quality. We would highly recommend Samwood Kitchen Inc. to any of our friends or family members.

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review,you are very good client, we very pleasure working with you .Samwood.

Ben Yu from ??????????
Ben Yu from ??????????

Kitchen Cabinet

Very customized design for my fit. Nice workmanship. Top quality products. Multiple choice to meet individual's preference and budget .Time of completion of the project was amazing and did not cause inconvinience . Thanks for coordinating counter top change and the tile reinstallation in the project and getting done promptly. Thanks Sam for the delicate job done for me.

Hi Ben, we are so glad you're pleased with your beautiful kitchen. You were fantastic clients. I hope you enjoy your beautiful kitchen for many, many years. Samwood Kitchens.

M Loftus from Markham
M Loftus from Markham

Kitchen Renovation

Samwood provided the cabinetry and countertops for our recent kitchen renovation. We were very impressed with the professional consultation and installment, all nicely integrated with the contractors work - they worked as a team. Sam took our ideas and helped us to choose the right storage ideas for what we were looking for in an organized kitchen. It was a pleasure to meet and work with Sam and we would definitely recommend him to others looking for excellent service and workmanship in cabinetry

Hi Margaret, it was a pleasure working with you on your project and you were great clients. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and adding the photos. And even give us 10 stars. Samwood Kitchens.

juan Knapp from Toronto
juan Knapp from Toronto

kitchen reno

Samwood was recommended by our contractor. They came and prepared a design based on what we wanted. We discussed the pricing and adjusted as best as possible to our budget. We visited Samwood's shop to select the door styles,colors and the handles. Samwood required some time (2 to 3) months to manufacture the cabinets and promised delivery in a number of weeks. Cabinets arrived on time and were expertly installed in the kitchen as the rest of the work was proceeding. The cabinets look beautiful in our brand new kitchen. Everything was completed right on time as the contractor had predicted, We call our kitchen the "wow kitchen" as everybody that visits our home and look at the kitchen as they come in say "Wow" "Oh Wow"

Hi Mary and Juan, thank you for taking your time to write reviews for us. We are so happy that you love your kitchen! It was a pleasure working with you! Samwood Kitchens.

Natalie Grant from Toronto
Natalie Grant from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I cannot tell you what a relief it was to meet Sam from Samwood Kitchens. I had been searching for a company to do my kitchen that would be reasonable in terms of pricing. Sam came in and went over every detail with me. I asked for suggestions while we were creating my magnificent kitchen, and he gave me his opinion which was great. My kitchen was old and dingy. My new kitchen is absolutely stunning. Everyone who comes by, acknowledges just how lovely my kitchen truly is. I thank Sam and his crew and I will definitely be using them again.

Hi Natalie, we are so glad you're pleased with your beautiful kitchen. Enjoy your new kitchen. Thank you for the 10! We hope to hear from you next time. Samwood Kitchen

More about Samwood Kitchens Inc.

Samwood Kitchens design and build all kind of cabinetry right here in Vaughan, Ontario. We will work closely with you on building your custom made cabinetry to your satisfaction. We specialize other cabinetry such as vanities, wall units, closets, bars, TV units, fireplaces, libraries, offices and anything cabinetry related.
We provide professional quality at a reasonable price.