Samwood Kitchens Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
582 Rivermede Rd. Unit 14 Vaughan ON L4K 2H4

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Samwood Kitchens Inc.

Lori in Toronto
Lori in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We would recommend Samwood Kitchens. Sam and his team were awesome to work with from start to finish!
We have waited a long time to renovate our kitchen and we LOVE it. The finish product is above and beyond our expectations.
Sam we can not thank you and your team enough for our beautiful, functional kitchen.

Hi Lori, Thank you very much for you to take the time and wrote this very kind reviews for us, we really appreciate it !! Samwood Kitchens.

Frank in Mississauga
Frank in Mississauga

Amazing Work, Amazing Kitchen

We generally don't leave reviews but felt compelled to do so for Samwood Kitchens because it would be a shame for their work to go unnoticed. The cabinets and sink are second to none and the quality beyond expectations. Everything was fine exactly on time and their installers work very clean, quietly and respectfully. It's a breath of fresh air to find a company that cares about their customers and product. Don't look elsewhere I promise you'll love their work!

Hi Frank , thank you so much to spent on your time to write this nice reviews for us, Samwood.

Melissa in Vaughan
Melissa in Vaughan

Kitchen renovation

Samwood brought my dream kitchen to live! They did such a great job for the cabinetry in details and carefully design. I love my new kitchen ! The quality of the product and service are excellent.

Thank you so much for the reviews with 10 stars, we very appreciate your feedback, Samwood Kitchens

ethiopia in Vaughan
ethiopia in Vaughan

Very Satisfaction person

One of the best project I did in my house is my kitchen , great man and good personality Sam , no matter how many question I have, he gave me a very good explanation with out complaining , he gives ideas ,
I have no words to say just Thank you Sam for giving me my dream kitchen ,
yes I strongly recommend Sam to do your kitchen price is reasonable, good Quality , best adviser
Thank you !! Thank you!! Sam

Thank you for this reviews and strongly recommend, hope see you next job again ! Samwood Kitchens

Philip in Richmond Hill
Philip in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent work SAMWOOD Kitchen

I would like to say Thank you to Sam and for all the excellent cabinets installed in my kitchen.
I am very impressed from his excellent customer service, professional workmanship and a very reasonable price. Sam is very detail with many good ideas, start from his design, kitchen layout, cabinets function, material, color matching and installation. I don’think I can find anyone else do a better job than Sam.
I highly recommend Sam’s SAMWOOD KITCHENS.

thank you very much for you took your time to write this kind of review for us, hope to see you on next job, thanks again. Samwood

Kitchen Renovation

I went to a couple of fancy kitchen showrooms before I met Sam at Samwood Kitchen Shop. After detailed discussion with Sam about my kitchen's design and budget plan, I decided to go with Samwood. I was really impressed with Sam's professional consultation, detailed and thoughtful design as well as his team's perfect installment. Sam is very responsible for the whole process. He came to the site a few times for measurement & inspection to make sure everything is done perfectly. He also gave us a very practical advice for whole kitchen renovation besides delivering new cabinets and counter-tops. I am glad I have chosen Sam and also taken his advice. Now our family are very happy to see our beautifully finished new kitchen.
Thanks Sam for the great job and service. We would definitely recommend Samwood Kitchen!

Thank you for so kind of reviews and even added the picture for us. we're very glad to make new cabinets for you.please enjoy your new kitchen. Samwood

Kitchen cabinets

Sam and his warehouse was not what I was expecting after visiting another kitchen cabinet showroom. But we decided to go with Sam anyway after a recommendation from and friend and seeing some of his work (and of course the wonderful reviews). I have to hand it to him, Sam did an amazing job with our kitchen and went above and beyond to help us sort out some issues with our general contractor. I would recommend Samwood 100%.

Thank you so much for 10 star reviews, we're very glad to make new kitchen for your home, hope to see you at next job again. Samwood.

Vanguard Caulking
Vanguard Caulking

Another great kitchen

That was our second kitchen installation and design by Sam, as we bought another property. Got one month for renos and Sam delivered everything on time and in professional manner.
We also ordered couple bathroom vanities at the same time.
Thanks again Sam for great work and service. Already recommended to lots of my friends and will recommend in the future.

Thank you for took the time to write this nice review for us, please keeping in touch if you need more service in the future. Thanks again, Samwood Kitchens.

Elijus
Elijus
3 reviews Aurora, ON

kitchen renovation

Sam was recommended by our friends. We are very happy with Sam and his team work from designing our kitchen to installing it. We had a vision and Sam helped to accomplish it adding some new ideas and innovations. We also recommended him to our friends.

Thank you so much for this kind reviews,we're so happy to made the kitchen cabinet for you,hope see you next job again. Samwood Kitchens.

Ramon Tello
Ramon Tello

Brand new high end kitchen ( Thornhill )

As a very satisfied SAMWOOD KITCHENS . It's my pleasure to express how pleased we are with the end result of our oversized multi used kitchen , by that I mean ad you can see photo #3 , 12' wide a bar counter area , with a wine fridge & coffe station
And the other side a full functional kitchen !
By the way I emphasize I'm a very particular with details & finished
To start the project I've provided SAM my basic idea based on my measurements, And was improved with his knowledge ! And Sam lived up to my expectations , I'll be more than happy te recommend his services with confidence
Thanks you Sam for your wonderfull job you did in ma residence
Ramon

thanks for your very kind review, we are pleasure to make the new kitchen for you, thank you again !! Samwood Kitchens

More about Samwood Kitchens Inc.

Samwood Kitchens design and build all kind of cabinetry right here in Vaughan, Ontario. We will work closely with you on building your custom made cabinetry to your satisfaction. We specialize other cabinetry such as vanities, wall units, closets, bars, TV units, fireplaces, libraries, offices and anything cabinetry related.
We provide professional quality at a reasonable price.