Eikeland Landscaping

Rebecca in Markham
Rebecca in Markham
1 review Newmarket, ON

Summer Maintenance

They did my summer maintenance last year, and they kept my lawn very green, I saw them here every week cutting my lawn, I refered them to a few of our neighbours. I am very pleased with their service!

Property maintenance

They did my property this year, my lawn was the greenest lawn on my street! i am very pleased with them, i would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for property maintenance.

Property maintenance

EIK kept my lawn the greenest lawn on my street all summer this year. i am very happy with their service. i would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for property maintenance.

Joan from Newmarket
Joan from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Snow Plowing

I have been using Eikeland for the past 7 years now and they have always provided me with excellent service, Jesse goes out of his way to help me. I would HIGHLY recommend this company