Appliance Repair

Santo in East Gwillimbury
Santo in East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Appliance repair

I saw Mike's truck driving in the area, so I thought that I would try his services to fix my fridge which isn't defrosting. I called and left a voicemail detailing the problem and I left my name and number twice. A week later, he still hasn't returned my call.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Not competitive at all

Most companies waive the diagnosis fee of 75 to 100 dollars if you give the company the work. Not old Mike... He turned the clamps on me good by keeping the 90 dollars service fee and charging me 2 hours labour. If you need your appliances fixed... Keep looking!

Private User reviews Mount Albert, ON

Dishwasher misdiagnosed

905-830-7138
Newmarket
L3Y2B1

Told us our 18 month old dishwasher needed a new control panel. $300 part plus wanted $300 for labour. Dishwasher started working again after he left. It was a lose wire. Charged $80 for a misdiagnosed control panel. Waste of money and time. Clearly not qualified for the job. Will not use his services again.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Gas Range

Have issue with gas range. Told him it was displaying a specific code. Came to the house and really did not seem to know what to do. Said I needed to replace control panel and touch pad at $1000 and he would not guarantee it would fix it. Called many other spots and they said they would replace panel first and then see whereas Mike said he would only do both. Was also rude and not friendly at all. Do not use him, waste of money.

SL
SL
4 reviews Schomberg, ON

Freezer repair

Had iced-up freezer (newer LG bottom-drawer freezer style). Mike fixed it perfectly! Wasn't overly friendly to my wife in the process which is why I only gave 8 stars, but could have just been having a bad day. Overall I would use him again.

Robyn Iavicoli in Newmarket
Robyn Iavicoli in Newmarket
8 reviews NEWMARKET, ON

fridge repair

Our fridge broke down in the summer.. right before our family party. It was a new fridge.. only 2 years old and it stopped working. We called Mike and he came over right away. Within a few minutes he knew what was wrong. our compressor went and it was a common problem. He replaced it and we were up and running in no time! We keep his number handy for the next time something breaks down.

Kim Leitch in Holland landing
Kim Leitch in Holland landing
2 reviews HOLLAND LANDING, ON

Kitchen & Laundry appliance repair

Mike Harris is very responsible, and really knows his stuff. We have had some old laundry appliances fixed by him, when someone else would have just said throw them out. He will tell you if it's fixable or not, and do his best to fix it. His prices are great, he is responsive and timely - will use him every time!