Smith Homeworx

Review for Smith Homeworx

Gerard Howard from Brampton
Gerard Howard from Brampton

Crown moldings & baseboards

Jamie of Smith Homeworx installed crown moldings and baseboards on the main floor of my home this spring. I couldn't have been happier with the work performed.

Not only was the craftsmanship top notch, Jamie was very professional, stayed within budget, and completed the job on time. Especially important to our family, was the attention paid to minimizing dust and airborne particles as my daughter and I suffer from allergies.

Overall, I was very impressed with how Smith Homeworx performed this job, especially considering we have had extensive work done in our home over the last year, and have really struggled to find a contractor that we felt comfortable with, and that would provide good value.The importance of hiring trustworthy professionals, like Jamie from Smith Homeworx cannot be understated.

|I will definitely be hiring this contractor for all my future renovation needs, and highly recommend Smith Homeworx to any needing a solid, honest, reliable contractor.

Gerard Howard

More about Smith Homeworx

Smith Homeworx Contractor Services is a home improvement and renovation company that specializes in all major and minor home renovations, basement waterproofing, custom patio decks, flooring (tiles, hardwood, laminate), concrete work (sidewalks, stairs, driveways), fences, bathroom and kitchen design as well as painting, drywall/ plastering and licensed plumbing and electrical ...