Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

27 Helmsdale Crescent Toronto ON M9V 3X8
Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

Very Satisfied Customer !

Muhammad is extremely knowledgeable, professional, honest, passionate about his work and about helping people who are stressed about anything to do with the possibility of having bed bugs. He is a man of his word responding quickly to phonecalls and appointments! He is very patient and answered all my many questions! He believes a thorough inspection is key in determining proper treatment (unlike a heat treatment company I used at great expense...a company that never sent anyone over to inspect prior to treatment). I would highly recommend Muhammad!

We are simply thankful for your wonderful review.

www.pestsolutionservices.ca

stbel55
stbel55

Bed Bugs tried to check in!

4 am in morning I received text from one of my tenants in triplex she thinks she had bed bugs in room? I responded immediately to investigate and to my dismay she was correct!! I had a sinking feeling in my heart combined with panic. I have experience with other critters and insects but not these. I quickly googled and researched problem and was a little overwhelmed with results. I knew I needed to call someone professional. I went to Homestars.com and looked for help! I can only say that when I called Muhammad at Pest Solution Services ( specialist in bd bugs ) he gave me a calm to the situation and responded quickly. I was very impressed with the way he conducted himself while doing the investigation and his knowledge of this problem and the solutions are exceptional. He focused on problem area and didn't have us overact in whole property. I am happy to say that all is well again and everyone sleeping peacefully. His follow up service is piece of mind. Thank you again Muhammad and hope this review can help someone out going down same road. He is 10 out of 10 for sure!

An other highly satisfied customer with our services, cause we provide BEDBUGS solutions in different ways than one.
Thanks for the review.

www.pestsolutionservices.ca

Susan M in Etobicoke
Susan M in Etobicoke

Customer Service for Bed Bugs

We would like to commend Pest Solutions Services for their work on our behalf. In late July, our home was "visited" with an infestation of bed bugs. We called Muhammad, the Bed Bugs Expert, immediately. He came highly recommended by his industry and his previous customers.

We have never experienced such amazing customer service in a very stressful situation..he took care of us and our home 100%.

Muhammad provided all the elements of excellent customer service, both in effectiveness and efficiency. He quickly assessed the situation and began giving us a “primer” on what we needed to do – and what he would do. The goal at all times was to solve our issue. Muhammad communicated with us constantly, at all stages of the service; he listened with understanding and respect. He told us honestly what to expect and anticipated necessary follow-up steps. He constantly went the extra mile in service delivery. The goal of “no more bed bugs” was achieved – and we will never forget Muhammad's kindness and expertise.

Thank you very much, Susan! We are very happy to hear we were able to offer you a great customer experience and solve your problem.

Bed bugs

We had a bed bug infestation 3 years ago, and Muhammad was amazing at solving our problem. Then this summer, we noticed a black spot on our sheets, knew what to look for, and found a bed bug. We knew who to contact! Muhammad was super responsive again and treated our room. No issues since! It’s a stressful experience to go through and we will be more precautions when traveling in the future. Thanks Muhammad!

Thank you for your review! We are glad we were able to solve your problem.

Bed bugs treatment

I realized we have bed bugs on Saturday evening. Muhammad responded to my panicked quote request right away and he was able to come for the inspection on Sunday morning! He spent 2 hours+ inspecting every inch of our condo. The news was not good, we definitely had bed bugs, but he calmed me down, explained his approach and was able to do the treatment the very next day. That was enormous relief for me. Muhammad's approach is tailored based on the level of bed bug infestation and draws on his expertise as the entomologist. His kindness and professionalism is superb. I would always recommend Muhammad!

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to have helped.

Bed bug removal

Great service! Mohammad inspires confidence with his approach. He provides excellent follow-up as well. Learning one has bedbugs in one's home is a horible experience I would not wish on anyone; Mohammad's calm attitude helps alleviate stress and anguish. I wholeheartledly recommend his company!

Hi
Thanks for the review.

We provide BEDBUGS solutions in more and different ways than one.

Regards

Yve in Toronto
Yve in Toronto

Very thorough and professional Service

If you ever have any doubts regarding bed bugs, I highly recommend contacting Muhammad from Pest Solution Services.
In our situation, he provided a very thorough inspection and right away recommended measures to be put in place to avoid running into issues in the future. Since the evidence in our home were inclusive, we opted to go for the treatment and Muhammad was available the next day and spent 10 hours in our bedroom to investigate every single item in there to make sure it is bug free. He is extremely thorough, takes pride in his work, tries everything to satisfy his customers and is extremely professional and knowledgeable. It's money well spent! Muhammad still follows up with us on a regular basis to answer any questions, re-assess the situation and just generally puts our minds at ease. I can highly recommend his services!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Inspection and treatment

I called Muhammad to deal with a bed bug situation that we left unresolved for too long.
He was prompt, making himself available despite the late hour. He performed a thorough inspection and provided a lot of advice, to try to solve the issue without rushing to treatment.
When this was not enough, he came and performed a treatment. He is very thorough, very hard working and provided a lot of information and follow up steps.
We are very satisfied with him and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! We are glad to have solved your problem and restored your good night rest.

dunlopkathryn
dunlopkathryn
2 reviews Aurora, ON

I Can Finally Sleep Again!

I had been dealing with a minor bed bug issue for two months. Both my son and I were being bitten by something and when I found 2 live bugs, I immediately contacted a reputable pest control company for help. They were good, but after several major whole-home treatments, my son was still being bitten. I was worried about bedbugs all day and night; I spent hours looking for them, reading about them online, cleaning the house, doing laundry. I finally decided to try another company and after a lot of research, I called Muhammad at Pest Solution Services.

There are not enough stars available to rate
Muhammad accurately. He is an entomologist whose education, knowledge, and experience sets him apart from the rest. His understanding of bed bug habits and life cycle allow him to know exactly where to look and what to do. He's like a bed bug detective who is determined to solve the case.

I was really impressed with how thorough Muhammad was. From the inspection to the treatment, he leaves nothing to chance. He tells you exactly what you need to do to ensure that your bed bug nightmare will come to an end. He is not really an advocate of whole-home heat treatments, but rather targeted dry-steam treatments in combination with proven pesticides.
Muhammad used this method in my home four weeks ago, and there have been no new bites or bugs anywhere. He also shows great compassion and understanding when it comes to the fear that people (like me!) often feel with bed bugs and he stays in touch regularly to answer any new questions and get post-treatment updates. That has really helped me feel comfortable in my house again.

I know that there are less expensive companies out there, but trust me when I say that you will not regret a single dollar. Muhammad and Pest Solution Services are absolutely exceptional.

Thank you so much for your detailed review, we really appreciate it! We are very happy to have solved your problem and glad that you feel comfortable in your home again.

It is important to understand that every infestation is unique and requires a unique solution which is based on a thorough inspection of the house, and the behaviour and biology of the bed bugs. This is the approach we take to ensure that the infestation is treated appropriately and entirely.

Bed Bug Experts

Allen  in Toronto
Allen in Toronto

Top of the Line

Mohammed is the consummate professional, backing up his very professional service with substantive knowledge borne of his degree in entymology. He reassured us that it wasn't in fact bedbugs that were annoying us, but carpetbug larvae. He clearly explained all details, answered all questions, and left us feeling confident that we'd made the right choice. We were charged for his service call and his thorough assessment of our problem, and not a penny more. I can't imagine retaining anyone else who could even come close to this guy's classy and highly professional service.

Thank you for your review Allen! A thorough inspection is the first step to fighting any pest problem. We are glad we were able to help.

More about Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

BED BUG TREATMENT BY DRY STEAM

Call 416-451-7659 or 647-824-8421

BED BUGS SPECIALIST, - WITH MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Pest Solution Services / Bed bug 101 Canada is the TRUE BED BUG specialist company providing high quality treatment on the basis of EVIDENCE of Bed bugs in Greater Toronto area including Mississauga- Oakville- Hamilton- Brampton- Vaughan- Thorn hill- Richmond hill- Barrie- Oshawa- Whitby. etc : with an Ethic as
NO EVIDENCE--------NO TREATMENT
Now we are using FORENSIC technology for the inspection of Bed bugs.
This technology is brought to you from the forensic detection industry.The CSI lamp provides specialty blue light used in conjunction with orange contrast glass to fluoresce or contrast proteins from Bed bugs,eggs,caste skins,blood and feces
Using the forensic blue light source to see the hidden objects in different way than under normal light gives inspectors new perspective and visual difference between the common and cutting edge.
The CSI technology enables us to to add a new contrast dimension to bed bug inspections to both intensify the inspection process and make efficient use of our time.
We have more than 20 years of excellent experience in pest control industry after completing the university education in ENTOMOLOGY/PATHOLOGY
We also have STRUCTURAL license from University of Guelph- Canada
We are also registered with the Ministry of ENVIRONMENT- Canada
We are the member of
STRUCTURAL PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF ONTARIO
CANADIAN PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
We also inspect INTERIOR and EXTERIOR of buildings to determine SYMPTOMS and INFESTATION of different pest to determine the type of treatment that is needed
We also instruct our clients to prevent from pest infestation specially from Bed bugs
We resolve the clients problems in scientific manner individually and collectively to find the appropriate solution.
Recently we have won the Best of 2014 awards from Home stars as a best bed bug removal / best bed bug control company in Toronto / best bed bug exterminator in Toronto
We also attended GLOBAL BED BUG SUMMIT held in Colorado in USA in January 2015
We always try to provide innovative and very high end service to our valued customers that is why we always attend the educational programmers / seminars / exhibitions