Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

Reviews for Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

Elisa from Toronto
Elisa from Toronto

Maintenance and Preventative Steps for Home

I called Muhammad because I thought there may be an issue in one of our rentals. He came out the next day and did a thorough inspection of the property including the outside. After an hour, he determined there was not an infestation, but discovered there were some problem areas in the kitchen that may become an issue. He came back the next day and spent a few hours sealing up cracks and areas around the pipes, electrical and vents. He was meticulous and thorough in
his work. I found him to be very kind and knowledgeable, answering all my
questions and addressing my concerns. He also came back for some follow up visits to ensure there were no issues. And there have been none. I am very happy with his work and highly recommend Muhammad without hesitation.

Thank you so much Elisa for your review. We are glad you were satisfied with our services. It was great to see what a thoughtful landlord you are and how much you cared about your tenants.

Elisa contacted me after her tenants experienced some bites, we did a thorough inspection of the property and reassured her that it was not bed bugs. There was however another pest problem which was causing the tenants bites which we resolved with an appropriate treatment.

Thanks,

Allen  in Toronto
Allen in Toronto

Top of the Line

Mohammed is the consummate professional, backing up his very professional service with substantive knowledge borne of his degree in entymology. He reassured us that it wasn't in fact bedbugs that were annoying us, but carpetbug larvae. He clearly explained all details, answered all questions, and left us feeling confident that we'd made the right choice. We were charged for his service call and his thorough assessment of our problem, and not a penny more. I can't imagine retaining anyone else who could even come close to this guy's classy and highly professional service.

Thank you for your review Allen! A thorough inspection is the first step to fighting any pest problem. We are glad we were able to help.

Dee in Brampton
Dee in Brampton

Very Satisfied Customer

My husband and I highly recommend Muhammad from Pest Solution Services. My husband had many very itchy bites that were making life very uncomfortable. In an emergency appointment with the dermatologist, we were told that the bites were caused by bed bugs. We were devastated when we realized that on our travels we had brought bugs home with us.

While trying to find a company to help us, we found out about Muhammad, an exterminator who specializes in dealing with bed bugs. We phoned Muhammad, who arrived within several hours. He checked our apartment and showed us eggs and several bed bugs in the box spring and in the wooden bed frame of our bed and several eggs in a wooden bed side table. All other parts of our apartment were fortunately clear.

Muhammad encased the mattress and box spring of a bed in our spare bedroom with special covers and put bowl-like covers under each bed leg. For the first time in several weeks, my husband had a bite-free night!

Several days later, Muhammad returned and spent four hours treating our bedroom. When he left, he urged us to phone if my husband had another bite or if we had any questions.

Muhammad phoned several days later to check that all was well and arranged to return to do a follow-up check. We are bug free!

We have found Muhammad to be very professional and he is obviously an expert on bed bugs. In fact, on his business card it says that he has a Bachelor of Science with honors in entomology/pathology. Throughout this experience he has patiently explained to us the habits of these bugs and what was needed to destroy them. We are very impressed with Muhammad who has proven to be very reliable, competent and easy to speak to. We are very happy to recommend him.

Thank you so much for your detailed review, we are glad we were able to help!

Often times people bring bed bugs home from vacation, please see the following blog post which gives instructions on how to avoid this: https://pestsolutionservices.ca/how-to-avoid-bringing-bed-bugs-home-from-vacation/

Paul from Toronto
Paul from Toronto

Bedbug Inspection

Having once helped us out with a bad bedbug infestation in the past, we enlisted the help of Pest Solution Services to come and inspect our multi-apartment house after discovering what we thought appeared to be signs of bedbugs. Muhammad was extremely thorough in his investigation, which revealed no trace of the buggers (some of the signs we had mistaken for bedbugs were in fact carpet beetles, a much more common and less destructive pest).

He completely set our minds at ease about the bedbugs, and was exceptionally kind and reassuring throughout the process. He even gave us some pointers for getting rid of the beetles! I would highly recommend Pest Solution Services to anybody who believes they may have become infested with bedbugs.

Thank you Paul for your review. It is very important to get an inspection done to confirm one has Bed bugs before moving forward with a treatment.

I'm glad we were able to help you!

SD i.
SD i.

Bed Bug Treatment

This was my second time using Mohammed's services. The first time, he conducted a thorough inspection and I was lucky to not have any bed bugs.
This time, I was not so lucky as my brother had found a bed bug and was being bitten. We made the mistake of trying to fix the issue and threw out the bed. This was a huge mistake because it disrupted their nest. So please do not throw out the infested furniture and instead call a bed bug specialist. This will save you lots of $$ .
Mohammed came the same day I called him and found physical evidence to confirm that we did have an infestation. He is honest, very knowledgeable as he is a entomologist and passionate about his work.
Throughout the whole process, Mohammed was very patient, open to answer all questions in a timely manner. He conducted his inspection and treatment very thoroughly.
Most of all, he provided us with a peace of mind during the whole stressful process and I'm really glad we used his services.

Thank you for your review! We are very glad we were able to help. Time and time again I tell my customers the danger of of trying to treat a bed bug infestation on your own.

Please visit the following blogposts that address these issues: https://pestsolutionservices.ca/how-to-exterminate-bed-bugs-at-home/ and https://pestsolutionservices.ca/how-not-to-fight-a-bed-bug-infestation/

Natasha in Toronto
Natasha in Toronto

Problem solved

Two years ago, in desperation to find out what was irritating me at home, and after already using the services of another company that searches for bed bugs with a trained dog, I called on Mohammed to help. He was very thorough and identified my issues with carpet beetles and also found a bed bug larvae in a tenants room. We fitted the beds with protectors and the bed legs with special holders that prevent movement of any bugs to the bed. As of April of 2017 we have had no issues. It was a stressful time with quotes of $5000 plus without inspection to kill any bugs that may or may not be there. He saved me a lot of money and put my mind at ease. I recently contacted him after seeing what looked like a menacing beetle one might see in a tropical country in our window pane. He replied immediately with a full description of what turned out to be a stag beetle. In 52 years, i’ve never seen one and my kids were terrified as it was in their bedroom window. I was able to reassure them right away they are not a threat in any way. I would highly recommend his service, particularly since bedbugs and carpet beetles look similar and can both cause reactions on the skin, one from biting and one from irritants before you spend money to nuke your house.

Thank you for your detailed review Natasha! We are glad we were able to help.

Beg Bug Experts

Trusted Entemologist

Muhammad has a vast knowledge of insects and infestations, and responds quickly and diligently. He will only treat if there is evidence to treat, unlike other companies that will treat without fully inspecting the area. He is always there to help.

Thank you for your review!

Peter in Etobicoke
Peter in Etobicoke

Gets the job done

Upon finding a bed bug under our sheets after finding bits on me, we did our research to find a company to help us. We came across the reviews on Muhammad. We called and he really calmed us down. Few days later he came for an inspection and confirmed 2 rooms had been contaminated. Our worst nightmare came true and Muhammad completely made us felt reassured. It took about 2 days of work and it’s been few months now bug free. I have to admit he’s very expensive but very thorough! I would highly recommend him especially of you want to keep your expensive furniture!

Thank you for you review!
We always make every effort possible to save our customer's furniture.

Bed bug Expert

Carpentar ants eradicated

We had a big problem with carpentar ants invading our home. Luckily Muhammad and his expertise was able to take care of the problem. He’s methodical, careful, and quick to follow up and make sure the pest problem is taken care of. Highly recommended!

Thank you for your review!
When this customer contacted us the first time he was worried he might have a bed bug problem in his home. He showed me a couple pictures of the bites and answered some of my other questions and I reassured him over the phone that they were not beg bug bites and gave him some tips on preventative methods.

Now when he had this Carpenter ants problem, he trusted our expertise and I am glad we were able to help!

Muhammad & the team
Bed Bugs Expert

Clayton Young in Toronto
Clayton Young in Toronto

Pest problem - totally solved!

We had a vermin problem, and Mohammad's services were amazing! Problem solved. He took the time to come out every week for a couple of months to ensure everything was taken care of. TEN stars!!

Thanks for writing another review about our services.
We help our customers to get rid of bed bugs, when there was an infestation of bed bugs in the respective place, the infestation went behind the dry walls, baseboards and even inside the electrical outlets.
Recently when the respective customer had another pest issue in the house, a team member was there to rescue them.

Muhammad and Team
Bedbug 101 Canada

More about Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

BED BUG TREATMENT BY DRY STEAM

Call 416-451-7659 or 647-824-8421

BED BUGS SPECIALIST, - WITH MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Pest Solution Services / Bed bug 101 Canada is the TRUE BED BUG specialist company providing high quality treatment on the basis of EVIDENCE of Bed bugs in Greater Toronto area including Mississauga- Oakville- Hamilton- Brampton- Vaughan- Thorn hill- Richmond hill- Barrie- Oshawa- Whitby. etc : with an Ethic as
NO EVIDENCE--------NO TREATMENT
Now we are using FORENSIC technology for the inspection of Bed bugs.
This technology is brought to you from the forensic detection industry.The CSI lamp provides specialty blue light used in conjunction with orange contrast glass to fluoresce or contrast proteins from Bed bugs,eggs,caste skins,blood and feces
Using the forensic blue light source to see the hidden objects in different way than under normal light gives inspectors new perspective and visual difference between the common and cutting edge.
The CSI technology enables us to to add a new contrast dimension to bed bug inspections to both intensify the inspection process and make efficient use of our time.
We have more than 20 years of excellent experience in pest control industry after completing the university education in ENTOMOLOGY/PATHOLOGY
We also have STRUCTURAL license from University of Guelph- Canada
We are also registered with the Ministry of ENVIRONMENT- Canada
We are the member of
STRUCTURAL PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF ONTARIO
CANADIAN PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
We also inspect INTERIOR and EXTERIOR of buildings to determine SYMPTOMS and INFESTATION of different pest to determine the type of treatment that is needed
We also instruct our clients to prevent from pest infestation specially from Bed bugs
We resolve the clients problems in scientific manner individually and collectively to find the appropriate solution.
Recently we have won the Best of 2014 awards from Home stars as a best bed bug removal / best bed bug control company in Toronto / best bed bug exterminator in Toronto
We also attended GLOBAL BED BUG SUMMIT held in Colorado in USA in January 2015
We always try to provide innovative and very high end service to our valued customers that is why we always attend the educational programmers / seminars / exhibitions