Asbuilt Comfort Care

5 Armstrong Avenue Unit 3 Halton Hills ON L7G 4S1
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Georgetown  >  Asbuilt Comfort Care

Reviews for Asbuilt Comfort Care

Furnace Install

Company very professional and pleasure to deal with, very knowledgeable about HVAC products. Great service! Furnace broke and we had no heat. Called Jeff from Asbuilt, and we purchased new Carrier furnace, thier prices are fair, he did not try to sell us products, services or features we did not need like other companies did. Jeff managed to have us scheduled in very fast. Installers were professional, work was neat, and thorough. Jeff came on site during install to view progress. Company was available for any of my questions before and after sales. Highly recommend them!

Thank you for your very kind words !
Asbuilt Comfort Care Team

1 review Halton Hills, ON

Heating, air conditioning and fireplaces

The staff are knowledgeable and the service is great. Well priced and easy to deal with. Asbuilt makes it effortless for their customers. I would recommend to all my family and friends.

Asbuilt Comfort Care Team

110% Satisfied With Air Conditioner Purchase

As novices we sought both advice and air conditioning, finding both at Asbuilt Comfort Care. We had initially been looking at a more expensive unit but were able save money without sacrificing any comfort there.

Asbuilt Comfort Care team

Brent in Toronto
Brent in Toronto

Didnt stand behind product or warranty

Had a top of the line Carrier furnace and AC installed by Asbuilt 5 years ago. Furnace quit working, so we had Asbuilt come out to service. Technician said primary then secondary heat exchanger had failed. I paid the 150$ service/diagnostic fee. Office said part was covered under warranty, then said it wasn’t, and they required 650$ to fix to cover administrative and diagnostic fees, parts and shipping plus the fee I already paid. Seemed not right for a furnace 5 years old, so I had a look at the carrier warranty (and confirmed with carrier corporate) that parts and 4 hours labor are reimbursed to dealer and covered under a 20 year warranty, so the bill should have been low or almost zero, especially since they installed the unit only 5 years ago! Please beware, as they will not stand behind the stuff the sell, and will try and charge “administration” fees for things they really should step up and stand behind. Finally went to another local (non-carrier!) business and they got the parts under warranty, and their labor fee all-in was less than Asbuilt’s “administrative” fees.

Hi Brent
We are sorry for the miscommunication between yourself and our technician
I am glad you have had your furnace repaired.
If you have issues with the remainder of your factory warranty , please feel free to contact management directly at Asbuilt and we will try our best to help you.
Robynne

Terri  in Guelph
Terri in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Purchase and Install New furnace and AC

I got 2 quotes for new furnace and AC install after I researched and knew what I wanted. Jeff from Asbuilt crawled around my crawlspace, inspected the entire area, and looked in my electrical box to plan the project. This was an important step considering that the house had a new crawlspace that meant that pipes had to be installed all the way across it to vent to the outside. The other firm? Didn't even go downstairs. It is clear that sales and install are 2 different silos for that firm. Asbuilt's price was similar and competitive. Now the install is complete and I am very happy--it is all clean and sleek, they tidied up some other tubing for me, they labelled things so I can easily find the filter, on and off valves etc.. (They could see that I like to label where things are in my basement machinery.) These kinds of things show that Asbuilt cares about the customer experience. They even brought treats for my dogs. I will recommend Asbuilt to anyone needing any work done.

Rhonda from Halton Hills
Rhonda from Halton Hills
1 review , ON

Hot Water Tank

We were having trouble with our Hot Water Tank, it was leaking .I called Asbuilt Comfort Care and a technician showed up within an hour. They had the old tank out and the new one in within 4 hours . The technicians were very courteous and informative. Would highly recommend this company !!

Cathryn Hawes from Mississauga
Cathryn Hawes from Mississauga

New air conditioner, new BBQ, furnace repair

Asbuilt has always given me prompt efficient service with honest pricing. My new air conditioner, Napolean BBQ, BBQ gas line, and furnace repairs have all been done with Asbuilt Comfort Care.

I have recommended their services to family and friends who have all been happy with their service. I would highly recommend their business for your BBQ, heating, and air conditioning needs.

Thanks for the great review!

Anne A in Georgetown
Anne A in Georgetown
3 reviews Georgetown, ON

Thermostat

Our thermostat would not work and we contacted Asbuilt to service it. The same morning that we phoned the service technician arrived and not only repaired the thermostat but also tested and made sure that our entire system was functioning properly. From the booking through the service call a very professional and courteous company to work with. Would not hesitate to contact this company again should the need arise.

Thank you for the positive review Anne. We look forward to serving you for any of your heating and cooling issues in the future.

Richard from Halton Hills
Richard from Halton Hills

Air conditioner

I chose Asbuilt to install a new air conditioner in my home. The customer service was great and the technicians were really friendly but the quality of work was really poor. The original evaporator to be installed was too large for my furnace, so we had to wait until a new one arrived that was smaller. Also feel that the cooling efficiency was reduced because of this issue. This should have been thought out and/or measured before the installation date. I told the technicians I wanted to install the mounting brackets outside instead of the unit being on the ground. I couldn’t believe that they had installed the mounting brackets on the brick and not the foundation. After the A/C installation was done, I inspected their work. One bracket was loose and the anchor was coming out of the brick and the other bracket wasn’t even flush with the wall. The silicone job for the pipes going into the home wasn’t sealed properly and had holes in several sections. The whole A/C unit started drooping really bad after a few months and had to hold it up by adding wood underneath. I lived with the droopy A/C unit for 2 years until I had time to repair it properly myself. During my 2 day repair, I also found pieces of wood wedged in the bracket anchors to try to hold the brackets in place, I was discussed after I seen that. It felt like those guys were installing an air conditioner for the first time, I couldn’t believe it. I don’t think it takes two guys 8 hours to install an air conditioner? I didn’t bother calling them back just encase more installation damage was done. Now that everything is installed properly, I could actually hear my TV from all the reduced vibration due to mounting it on the foundation this time and not the brick? I would not recommend this company to anybody!

More about Asbuilt Comfort Care

Asbuilt Comfort Care delivers sound advice, professional service and installation of reliable heating, cooling, air quality and radiant heat technologies. We carry products from Napolean Quality Fireplaces, Carrier, Schwank, Rehau and Buderus. As a partner with NextEnergy, we are also building a reputation as a leader in geothermal energy solutions. ...