Formerly Asbuilt ClimateCare

Richard from Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Air conditioner

L7G 4S1

I chose Asbuilt to install a new air conditioner in my home. The customer service was great and the technicians were really friendly but the quality of work was really poor. The original evaporator to be installed was too large for my furnace, so we had to wait until a new one arrived that was smaller. Also feel that the cooling efficiency was reduced because of this issue. This should have been thought out and/or measured before the installation date. I told the technicians I wanted to install the mounting brackets outside instead of the unit being on the ground. I couldn’t believe that they had installed the mounting brackets on the brick and not the foundation. After the A/C installation was done, I inspected their work. One bracket was loose and the anchor was coming out of the brick and the other bracket wasn’t even flush with the wall. The silicone job for the pipes going into the home wasn’t sealed properly and had holes in several sections. The whole A/C unit started drooping really bad after a few months and had to hold it up by adding wood underneath. I lived with the droopy A/C unit for 2 years until I had time to repair it properly myself. During my 2 day repair, I also found pieces of wood wedged in the bracket anchors to try to hold the brackets in place, I was discussed after I seen that. It felt like those guys were installing an air conditioner for the first time, I couldn’t believe it. I don’t think it takes two guys 8 hours to install an air conditioner? I didn’t bother calling them back just encase more installation damage was done. Now that everything is installed properly, I could actually hear my TV from all the reduced vibration due to mounting it on the foundation this time and not the brick? I would not recommend this company to anybody!

Carmine  from Asbuilt ClimateCare
Carmine from Asbuilt ClimateCare
1 review Georgetown, ON

Furnace and Tankless water heater service.

Assisted Review

L7G 4S1

A mumber of the Asbuilt Comfort Care team arrived at my home on time and equipped to cleaned and tuned up my Furnace and Tankless water heater. They completed the job quickly and effectively.
Thank you!

Bill from Georgetown
Bill from Georgetown
2 reviews Georgetown, ON

Gas fireplace service

L7G 4S1

My Napolean Gas Fireplace wasn't coming on, had Asbuilt come in and service it. The technician was great. Did excellent work and figured out the problem quickly. However, the cost of the thermopile that needed replacing was over priced. However, I contacted Asbuilt and they offered me a discount on future work that I require. Very good customer service, personable and willing to help out the customer.

Tara T from Etobicoke
Tara T from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Furnace problem

L7G 4S1

My furnace wasn’t working properly so I called Asbuilt Climate Care and they came out to my house right away to fix it.
They are very knowledgeable and offer fast, friendly and reliable service. Not only did they fix the problem, they offered me some great tips on how to keep it running smoothly.
I would definitely recommend Asbuilt Climate Care to all my family and friends.

Tara,
Thank you for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day.

Fran in Georgetown
Fran in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Installed New Carrier furnace and heating system in new house in 2003

L7G 4S1

Have had to have heat exchange replaced twice. First time was in 2005, Asbuilt did repair work, although it was under warranty labour cost 1200. Exchange went a second time was in 2012. Called Asbuilt who tried to charge me for diagnostic although the tech did not have tools to complete tests. (Have given 1 star as manager reversed the charge when I called to complain). Called Carrier and found out that the heat exchange was still under warranty but Asbuilt wanted to charge me for repair again. Carrier recommended another company .Technician was extremely knowledgeable and gave fantastic customer service. He said that ongoing problems were due to furnace not being installed correctly in beginning, (should have been sloped and was not) moisture was collecting, water was causing corrosion in the heat exchange. Asbuilt should have caught and corrected this in 2005! New company corrected problem and although this require much more time than anticipated, charged less then half of what Asbuilt initially quoted.

Good afternoon Fran,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments.
As you can imagine, we are disappointed with your review of Asbuilt Climatecare.
Since 1989, our company has been committed to customer satisfaction by means of quality products and services, qualified staff, and constant innovation.
We are a Carrier Factory Authorized contractor and perform all work to Carriers standards.
Please contact me directly so that I can help to improve your opinion of Asbuilt Climatecare.

Keith Vaters

Muriel in Etobicoke
Muriel in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

new furnace, high efficiency Carrier

L7G 4S1

very good service, prompt on time on scheduled appt date.
Polite and knowledgeable installers.
Follow up with Keith to see that all was as ordered and functioning well.
I would recommend Keith and staff to my best friends.

Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your heating and air conditioning needs again in the future.
Keith Vaders

Robynne  in Georgetown
Robynne in Georgetown
1 review GEORGETOWN, ON

repaired my furnace

L7G 4S1

Had a problem with my furnace called a few diffrent companies and they all told me I need a new furnace . Asbult was the only one that said it could be fixed !!! Thank you Asbuilt for fantastic service!!
I will call you when I need a new furnace .

Thank you for the kind words, it was our pleasure assisting you with your furnace servicing needs.
Keith Vaters
Asbuilt ClimateCare

Mary in halton
Mary in halton
3 reviews Georgetown, ON

Furnace problem

L7G 4S1

The staff went out of their way to locate parts for my furnace. I was very impressed with their customer service and very happy with their prices. I would highly recommend them.

richard - acton
richard - acton
1 review Acton, ON

furnace repair

My furnace was not working properly. (No heat)
The repair was done promptly. The Technician was informative and keep the work area clean.
Overall a great experience. I would recommend Asbuilt to anyone who is having problems with there furnace.

More about Asbuilt Comfort Care

Asbuilt Comfort Care delivers sound advice, professional service and installation of reliable heating, cooling, air quality and radiant heat technologies. We carry products from Napolean Quality Fireplaces, Carrier, Schwank, Rehau and Buderus. As a partner with NextEnergy, we are also building a reputation as a leader in geothermal energy solutions. ...
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Georgetown?