Waterman

Drain Services

Reviews for Waterman

Joanna E.

TRUSTWORTY AND RELIABLE!!!! which is very rare in the home renovation process!
Jim and his crew at waterman were AMAZING!!! they got all my new plumbing up, waterproofed and levelled my basement and gave me 2 beautiful new concrete slabs in the front of the house. Jim was patient and understanding and budget conscious with my money! I give them 10 stars. Thank you so much Jim and crew at Waterman!!!

Yasmine

From my first panicked phone call to Chris, to when their crew left after the job was done, they were perfect. Chris, Jim and Daniel took the time to explain everything in detail about what was going to happen and kept me posted throughout the whole job. Chris was available right away any time I called with questions and answered them clearly. Their team was on time everyday and was very pleasant and hard working. They matched the quote they initially gave me -- even if the job ended up being more difficult than anticipated. From the moment they came to my house, I felt this nightmare of a sewage backup wasn't my problem anymore but theirs and felt reassured that it would be fixed correctly and promptly. From now on, I will call Waterman first for my plumbing issues, small or large (hopefully none!). I would highly recommend them. Thanks for all the work you did!

Thanks for the great review. Working in those old Toronto houses it can be very difficult at times to complete. With some patience from you and determination from us we got the job done. It was a pleasure working for you and if you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to call.

Waterman

James in Stratford
1 review Stratford, ON

It was a pleasure dealing with Waterman. They showed up on time, got the job done, were clean, courteous and very professional.
Price was very fair considering the amount of work that had to get done and the amount of time spent on site.
Would definitely recommend these guys.
Thank you to Waterman and your team for a great job.
James

Hello James, thank you for taking the time to write a review. You were a pleasure to work with. I hope you and your beautiful family enjoy your new home and have a very Happy New Year!

Svetlana in Toronto

I had big problem with water drain. I called 4 plumbers to fix the problem. 4 plumbers came and did some work. Nobody could fix the problem. I lost a lot of money and time. I didn't have an idea what to do. Finally I called to WATERMAN company which I found on HOMESTARS web.
They came very quickly and found the problem. They worked only 2 days and did excellent job. The price was very reasonable and since I am retired and couldn't pay full price they gave me financing. I really want to thank this company .
VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM
Svetlana

Svetlana, thank you for the review. We're happy to have assisted you in your time of need and that our work was to your satisfaction. We take pride in our work and appreciate HomeStars for giving us the platform for referral business. There is never a good time for your drain to back up and during the holiday season it can be disheartening. Thank You for your business and if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call. Happy Holidays!

Luana in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

I had a problem with my toilet drain backing up. So I contacted Waterman. Keon was very professional, detailed and did a great job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for the great Review Luana, if you ever have further issues with the toilet please don't hesitate to call.

Nick

Jim and his crew at Waterman were quick to respond to my late-night calls when my basement backed up with sewage. Using their expertise and high tech cameras, they were able to diagnose the problem and come up with plan that would keep within my budget and do minimal damage to the property and house. The very next day, workers were on site digging and repairing my sewer drain that had been cracked and blocked by my neighbor's tree roots. They also installed a new two-way cleanout, just incase any issues come up in the future. Jim kept me in the loop while I was at work with pictures of the problem, the repair, and the progress of the work being done. Once I returned home from work, it was as if no one was ever there. Even the grass was put back over the hole they dug. Water man eased any anxiety I may have had from this potentially huge house problem. GREAT WORK TEAM WATERMAN!!

Nick
Thank you very much for your business and for taking the time to post this great review.

Handson

Waterman was an absolute pleasure to do business with right from their representatives; Jim and Chris to their crew.
The workmanship was top notch! We were dreading the whole procedure because not only did our driveway have to be dug up, but part of our laundry room also. We had envisioned dirt everywhere, but the workmen were very careful and tarped the driveway and all floor and vertical surfaces in the laundry room minimizing any soil and concrete dust.
Without hesitation I would recommend this very professional
company for any and all your drain and plumbing repairs.
Thank you so much Waterman for making this process as pleasant as possible for us. We appreciate all your thoughtful, caring attention to our needs on this project.
Mr. & Mrs. H Scarborough, ON

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this wonderful review and for your business. We appreciate your feedback and it was a pleasure working for you.

Faye Williams in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I recently installed a new washer/dryer and had a problem with the hoses and taps. Jim from Waterman arrived shortly after I called them. He isolated the problem and fixed it immediately. I am leaving on vacation tomorrow and am glad I will not have to worry about leaking water while I'm away. Jim was prompt, knowledgeable and efficient. Many thanks to Jim and Waterman.

Hello Faye, I hope your vacation was relaxing. We appreciate the great review. You can count on us whenever your plumbing becomes worrisome. I look forward to providing you with excellent plumbing services in the future.

Thanks again
Jim Vogiatzis

Debbie K in Toronto

Our toilet wouldn't stop filling and the water supply shut off valve wasn't working so we called and they were able to send someone out the same day. Joseph was polite and explained the problem. He provided us a quote to fix both issues and was able to get the parts and fix the problem the same day. There was a clerical error with our bill after the fact but they cleared it up quickly and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Hi Debbie
Happy New Year ! all the best for 2017 thank you very much for our kind review and we appreciate our business.

Paul a.

Floor drain work in the basement and waterproofing on outside foundation walls including weeping tile, a sump pump and backflow value. I was very satisfied with the Waterman team. They were quick to identify the problems and provide solutions. If changes needed to be made along the way they were able to change to do it in a better way. The work was done to our satisfaction and in the agreed on time. They were available to discuss any issue that came up and if it meant extra work they were glad to do it. We found it easy to work with their team during a stressful time for us trying to fix our issues with the drains.

Hello Paul
We would like to thank for hiring us to fix our drain and waterproofing issues and we appreciate the business and the kind review.
Happy New Year all the best for 2017 health and happinesss

More about Waterman

At WATERMAN, 95% of our business is referral. Most of our work comes directly from contractors. Cut out the middle man by calling us today to receive contractor rates.

There are a lot of things we could tell you about ourselves, and how we became the best company to call when you’re dealing with a drain back up in Toronto. We can begin by telling you that we began as a plumber to other plumbers – stepping in to subcontract on projects when other professionals ran into a drain back up in that they couldn’t handle on their own. The dozens of plumbing companies we work with have been so impressed with us, that they have used us again and again as the experts for repairs to drains, flooded basements, and even sewer back ups.

Roto-rooter, camera inspection of drainage system. Thermal image inspection of foundation leaks. Drain flushing. Pipe burst. Torpedo services. Foundations. Waterproofing. Plumbing repairs and installations. Basement Lowering, Sewer Backup, 24 hour emergency service

But of course, it’s hard to keep a service like ours secret for very long. We quickly started to gain a reputation as the business to deal with for a drain back up in Toronto.