Waterman

Drain Services

Reviews for Waterman

Lynn
Lynn

Unclog initial clog in main drain and then removing 2nd clog by cutting through cement to replace existing pipe with PVC of approx. 12 ft length and lay on gravel bed to improve slope. Cover with new cement.

Chris and his team (Alex, Daniel, & Andre) came to unclog a main drain and then with their machinery detected another clog that their mechanical snake couldn't remove. They determined it to be a a sloping issue as water was remaining under the floor just before the remaining clog. They were professional, friendly and worked well. They kept the basement clean by removing the cement through a basement window to avoid making a mess bringing it up the stairs. Daniel and Andre were great to work with and communicated well about what the problem was. The problem was resolved in one day instead of 2 days. Upon request, Chris agreed to a credit for the initial clog which was appreciated by me since this was a costly repair. I would recommend Chris and his team for drain work.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a review on HomeStars. We greatly appreciate it.
Thanks again

Terry
Terry

Plumbing project

A pipe underneath my house was blocked by a root causing a drain pipe to get backed up. Jim and his team were on site within 4 hours, provided me a solution, and executed it within 24 hours. These guys just get it! They were courteous, clean, at at the end of the day got the job done right. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs plumbing work in the city of Toronto.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Terry. It is amazing how far from the tree we were and the amount of roots we found. It's a very common issue in Toronto. We are happy we could help during this stressful time.

diane_caltana
diane_caltana

Basement Flooding

It is devastating to have your basement flood. When it happened to me during the ice storm in April I wasn’t sure what I was going to do. My first call was to Waterman Plumbing and within 24 hours I had someone come to assess the damage and within days my basement was back to normal. Waterman Plumbing also recommended that I take advantage of the city rebates for both the sump pump and the back water valve which I didn’t even know I was eligible for and in turn saved me quite a bit of money. I am grateful for their professionalism and support and would recommend them to anyone who needs a great plumber!

Diane, thank you for taking the time to write a great review. We are really happy that your plumbing issues no longer exist. Should you ever need our services again we will be happy to assist.

tc
tc

sewage pipe blockage

chris from waterman was very helpful in getting our sewage pipe blockage issues resolved. he facilitated and coordinated the on site work so that it went smoothly and was completed quickly. i would certainly recommend them for any plumbing related problems that you may be experiencing. the service is friendly, efficient, professional and cost conscious.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We work hard at getting the work done safely, efficiently and as clean as possible (considering how dirty our job is)

We hope you don't need our services any time soon but if and when you do we will be here for you.

From
The Team at Waterman

mitchell
mitchell

Leaky old pipes

I reached out to Waterman due to their high reviews on HomeStars. We came home late in the evening from from a New Year’s Eve trip to find water in our basement and a leaking pipe. We assumed the leak was due to a pipe bursting in the very cold weather - I called Waterman immediately and Jim walked me though the steps to make sure the water was shut off and we had done everything we could do to prevent any additional damage or issues. His crew arrived as requested (9:00AM sharp) the next day and in their investigation discovered it was not a frozen pipe ... but rather old, past due plumbing in a few parts of our house - the rest had been upgraded. His team had the leak fixed, old pipes replaced and water running in the majority of my house before the end of the day and had the whole job done by noon the next day. They were very helpful in explaining the issues and options we had, kept our house clean and tidy with all their work and were very considerate in their efforts to remove old pipes from the walls in our very old house. They were incredibly professional and I trust the quality of their work.

Thank You Very Much for the great review.
It is greatly appreciated. We hope you never have any plumbing problems in the future but if you do... We're here for you.

Joanna E.
Joanna E.

PLUMBING, WATERPROOFING AND CONCRETE SLAB

TRUSTWORTY AND RELIABLE!!!! which is very rare in the home renovation process!
Jim and his crew at waterman were AMAZING!!! they got all my new plumbing up, waterproofed and levelled my basement and gave me 2 beautiful new concrete slabs in the front of the house. Jim was patient and understanding and budget conscious with my money! I give them 10 stars. Thank you so much Jim and crew at Waterman!!!

Thanks Joanna. It was a pleasure assisting you in converting your parents home to be barrier free.
I was very happy on my last visit to see your mum is loving it.

Yasmine
Yasmine

Replace existing floor drain, sewer pipe replacement, installation of sewer backup valve and cleanout

From my first panicked phone call to Chris, to when their crew left after the job was done, they were perfect. Chris, Jim and Daniel took the time to explain everything in detail about what was going to happen and kept me posted throughout the whole job. Chris was available right away any time I called with questions and answered them clearly. Their team was on time everyday and was very pleasant and hard working. They matched the quote they initially gave me -- even if the job ended up being more difficult than anticipated. From the moment they came to my house, I felt this nightmare of a sewage backup wasn't my problem anymore but theirs and felt reassured that it would be fixed correctly and promptly. From now on, I will call Waterman first for my plumbing issues, small or large (hopefully none!). I would highly recommend them. Thanks for all the work you did!

Thanks for the great review. Working in those old Toronto houses it can be very difficult at times to complete. With some patience from you and determination from us we got the job done. It was a pleasure working for you and if you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to call.

Waterman

James in Stratford
James in Stratford
1 review Stratford, ON

Drain clog and vanity connection

It was a pleasure dealing with Waterman. They showed up on time, got the job done, were clean, courteous and very professional.
Price was very fair considering the amount of work that had to get done and the amount of time spent on site.
Would definitely recommend these guys.
Thank you to Waterman and your team for a great job.
James

Hello James, thank you for taking the time to write a review. You were a pleasure to work with. I hope you and your beautiful family enjoy your new home and have a very Happy New Year!

Svetlana in Toronto
Svetlana in Toronto

drain

I had big problem with water drain. I called 4 plumbers to fix the problem. 4 plumbers came and did some work. Nobody could fix the problem. I lost a lot of money and time. I didn't have an idea what to do. Finally I called to WATERMAN company which I found on HOMESTARS web.
They came very quickly and found the problem. They worked only 2 days and did excellent job. The price was very reasonable and since I am retired and couldn't pay full price they gave me financing. I really want to thank this company .
VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM
Svetlana

Svetlana, thank you for the review. We're happy to have assisted you in your time of need and that our work was to your satisfaction. We take pride in our work and appreciate HomeStars for giving us the platform for referral business. There is never a good time for your drain to back up and during the holiday season it can be disheartening. Thank You for your business and if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call. Happy Holidays!

Luana in Kelowna
Luana in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Plumbing and Drains

I had a problem with my toilet drain backing up. So I contacted Waterman. Keon was very professional, detailed and did a great job. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for the great Review Luana, if you ever have further issues with the toilet please don't hesitate to call.

More about Waterman

At WATERMAN, 95% of our business is referral. Most of our work comes directly from contractors. Cut out the middle man by calling us today to receive contractor rates.

There are a lot of things we could tell you about ourselves, and how we became the best company to call when you’re dealing with a drain back up in Toronto. We can begin by telling you that we began as a plumber to other plumbers – stepping in to subcontract on projects when other professionals ran into a drain back up in that they couldn’t handle on their own. The dozens of plumbing companies we work with have been so impressed with us, that they have used us again and again as the experts for repairs to drains, flooded basements, and even sewer back ups.

Roto-rooter, camera inspection of drainage system. Thermal image inspection of foundation leaks. Drain flushing. Pipe burst. Torpedo services. Foundations. Waterproofing. Plumbing repairs and installations. Basement Lowering, Sewer Backup, 24 hour emergency service

But of course, it’s hard to keep a service like ours secret for very long. We quickly started to gain a reputation as the business to deal with for a drain back up in Toronto.