505 Junk

Reviews for 505 Junk

J in Vancouver
J in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

505 Junk Gets the Job Done!

My 505 Junk experience was seamless from request appraisal to pickup. The lads were polite, efficient and responsible. They honoured their discount and responsibly handle recyclable materials. I would use 505 again and recommend the company to others without reservation.

Jack Allen

Hi Jack! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate it! It's great to hear that you had a positive experience from start to end.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Junk removal

I have used 505 Junk two times recently. Both times they were reliable and on time. They very fast and efficient. I was very happy to see them arrive and to see all my junk leave. I would recommend their service.

Hi there, thank you for being a customer champion and using us twice recently! Customers like yourself help us get one step closer towards our goal of serving our local community as the #1 local junk hauler. We at the 505-Junk team wish you all the best!

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Removal of wood pieces plus other material

The two young men arrived on time and efficiently removed the items.
When finished they provided the statement and collected the fee. All the while they were polite. The area was left neat and tidy.

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it! It's great to hear that we were able to efficiently get the unwanted items taken away and clean the area afterwards. We at the 505-Junk team wish you all the best!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Junk/trash removal

This company is highly responsive. The guys who arrived were very efficient and completed the job in much less time than had been estimated. They were also very friendly and helpful. We have used them several times and prefer their service. We have found the cost of their service to be reasonable.

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we always strive to do our best. Thank you for being a repeat client many times over :) We at the 505-Junk team wish you all the best in the future!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Awesome!

Friendly, courteous, thorough, fast. Excellent!
I like that 505 Junk works with Habitat For Humanity, the main reason for choosing them. Great customer service right from the phone consultation and quote, to them arriving and taking my belongings away...

Hey Leah, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we always strive to do our best. It's important for us to work with non-profits in the area that help us to continue to support our local community. We at the 505-Junk team wish you all the best in the future!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

505 junk reviews

I expected to pay much more. I called other companies that charge by volume and was quoted much higher rates. These guys charge by weight. They were great. I have already recommended 505 junk to friends

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we always strive to do our best. Happy to hear you liked our pay by weight model as well, we want to give customers the most fair price possible. We at the 505-Junk team wish you all the best in the future.

morgan in Delta
morgan in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Highly Recommended

I would highly recommend 505-Junk to anyone needing junk removal. The customer service was exceptional and the price was great for the large amount of stuff I needed taken away. I had about 3 times more junk than I had originally anticipated when I first called, but they were very accommodating and took it all for a fraction of the cost to use one of their competitors. They scheduled the pick up around my schedule, and called prior to arriving as promised. All of the staff were courteous and very knowledgeable. I will definitely be using them again for my next house clean up.

Hey Morgan, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we always strive to do our best. It's great to hear you had a great experience with us at a fair price even with the added material. We at the 505-Junk team wish you all the best in the future!

doug in Vancouver
doug in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Pick up of discarded materials from downsizing.

Great service. Efficient, helpful, friendly and accommodating. I would hire them again. Seem committed to recycling and minimizing stuff going to landfill. Weigh materials on truck so give an honest bill

Hi Doug, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we always strive to do our best. We are definitely committed to recycle as much as possible as it helps us reduce our carbon footprint while we operate :) We at the 505-Junk team wish you all the best in the future!

Lynn Mac in Vancouver
Lynn Mac in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Spring cleanup

505 Junk were able to accommodate my request for pick up of my items the next day. The quote was accurate, the staff were on time and contacted me in advance of their arrival and cleaned up the area after the items for removed. All and all a great experience. Would highly recommend them and I would certainly use their services again.

Hi Lynn, thank you so much for leaving a review about your experience, we really appreciate it. It's great to hear that the quote was accurate and the truck team was able to clean up the area afterwards. We at the 505-Junk team wish you all the best!

Mary M in North Vancouver
Mary M in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Taking away yard waste

I had to change the original pick up dates. No problem. Excellent booking/office staff.Comprehensive quote over the phone.
Pre visit 20 minute warning phone call.
Two 505 Junk Team arrived exactly on time.
Picked up everything.
Lower than quote-nice surprise.
Two young energetic guys who looked like Flight of the Concord from New Zealand. Fast efficient and polite.Great service!

Hi Mary, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we always strive to do our best. It's always nice when the final bill comes out less than the quote as well! We at the 505-Junk team wish you all the best in the future!

More about 505 Junk

505-Junk is a full service junk removal and recycling business in Vancouver, British Columbia. Our junk removal Vancouver truck teams remove unwanted clutter from the homes, business, and construction sites of our clients in an efficient and professional manner.

Our goal is to recycle as many items as possible and to donate any reusable items to charities throughout Vancouver. We have recycled hundreds of thousands of pounds of items to date, keeping our city greener than ever! Contact us today at (604)-505-5865.

505-Junk was a finalist for Small Business BC's Best Community Impact and Best Online Marketer Awards, a winner of the Delta Chamber of Commerce's Rising Star Award, a winner of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce's Young Entrepreneur of the Year award, and won the Homestars.com Best of Award in 2012. The company has been featured on CTV, Breakfast Television, and DeltaTv, and has been featured in the National Post, Vancouver Sun, and several local newspapers for their business efforts.

If you have any questions or would like to work with us, please call us at 604-505-5865 and we would be more than happy to help.

Products:
Junk Removal, Rubbish Removal, Appliance Recycling, Mattress Recycling, Construction Debris Clean up, Garage Clean Outs, Attic Clean Outs, Yard Trimmings Removal, Hoarder Clean Ups, and much more.

Junk Removal
Our teams are capable of removing any unwanted material from your home, apartment, construction site, or business in a timely and professional manner.
We innovated the industry in 2015 by installing onboard Measurement Canada certified scale systems onto all of our trucks. This enables us to be transparent with our pricing as we charge by the weight of the material we take away. Our unique service made us a finalist for Small Business BC’s Best Concept Award. Additionally, we are now able to provide live diversion tracking for recyclable, donatable, and garbage items.
2011
Visa, MasterCard and Debit
All municipality business licenses, Worker's Compensation, $2 million liability insurance
Better Business Bureau, Vancouver Board of Trade, Canadian Youth Business Foundation
$79 for single item pick ups
PROJECT RATE
Please visit https://505junk.com/paybyweight/ for pricing or phone (604)-505-5865 for an estimate.