505-Junk

Reviews for 505-Junk

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto
1 review Burnaby, BC

single mattress & boxspring plus scrap wood removal

I had sold my house and needed to get rid of some of the belongings I had accumulated over several years. I assessed many of the options shown online and was surprised at the number of conflicting recommendations / complaints that were showing up for several advertisers. When I did my due diligence for 505-Junk I found their reviews were consistently good from multiple sources. When I called them they were upfront about how their service worked (charging by weight, not volume). The office followed up with me on the day of pick up and the pick-up team did too. Personable and efficient from start to finish. My junk disappeared and the rate I paid was fair.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Honest, reliable company

505-Junk
(604)-505-5865
3537 West 6th Avenue
Vancouver
BC
V6R 1T5

I have used this service several times now.

They charge by weight and not by truck load and so is ideal if you do not have a truck load of junk.

Their trucks are quite new and the scales seem to be accurate. I had a bad experience with another junk company where the scales seems to be significantly off, resulting in overcharging me.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Junk pickup

Company was able to provide a pickup on one days notice at a time of my choosing. Arrived on time and completed the task very quickly. Swept out my garage afterwards.

RR in Vancouver
RR in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Fast, courteous, reasonable

This is the 2nd time I have used this company and both times have been totally satisfied. They arrived on time with 30 minute phone warning. Friendly crew, and great price for the service.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

removal of junk

very professional service. very professional service. very professional service. very professional service. very professional service. very professional service. very professional service. very professional service. very professional service. very professional service. very professional service.

randyl in Vancouver
randyl in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

505 Junk

Have used this company several times. From the online booking process, to the completion and cleanup this company was perfect. The removal team were professional and the office staff helpful with answering any questions that we had. The last booking they were running behind schedule and phoned twice with updates. Will not consider using any other company.

Thank you so much for the great feedback, Randyl. I have shared your review with everyone involved.

Joe K in Port Moody
Joe K in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Junk Removal in Port Coquitlam

We were giving up our commercial space after 15 years and had desks, filing cabinets, shelving and other materials to dispose of. We called 505 JUNK and were directed to Nicolas T. who works out of Port Coquitlam. Nic came right away to provide an estimate. On removal day, Nic and his partner (his father) arrived on time. They were extremely professional, worked hard and continuous and were very pleasant to deal with throughout. I would recommend them to my friends - and anyone else for that matter. Great service at a reasonable price.

Thank you so much for the great feedback, Joe. I have shared your review with everyone involved. Have a great rest of your day and let us know if we can ever help you again!

angela007 from South Surrey/White Rock
angela007 from South Surrey/White Rock
8 reviews Surrey, BC

Superb Team

Very many thanks to 505 JUNK Team for a job well done. This company certainly deserve the outstanding reviews they receive.
It was a project I was dreading, but thanks to all concerned my needs were met and I was very pleasantly surprised. Following my initial enquiry, when I was warmly greeted by Maria Cruz, Alex made a house call to check what needed to be done and provide an estimate. I was given the date of my choice, with follow-up from Scott Foran and Customer Service. On the scheduled date, I received telephone calls, confirming the time and given names of the gentlemen assigned to the project. Miguel and AAron were two of the most polite young men we have ever met. Not only were they helpful, hard-working and kind, but nothing was too much trouble, despite the many heavy items, covered in dust, having been untouched for years. My friend and business manager, who assisted, agreed these two young men deserve an award for their work ethics and courtesy. Never once, during the hours they were at my home did they take a break. With pleasure, I unreservedly recommend 505 JUNK. Their rates are reasonable for superb service. Special thanks to Miguel and AAron for being so exceptionally helpful. We look forward to having them back to complete the project.

Thank you so much for the great feedback, Angela. I have let everyone involved know that you were happy. Have a great rest of your day and let us know if we can every help you again!

Fredrick Chang from Burnaby
Fredrick Chang from Burnaby
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Junk Pickup

505-Junk is a great company to call if you have junk to be picked up. For one thing they have fair pricing because the pickup price is based on the weight of all the items being hauled away; not on the space your items take up in their truck. Next the office member who answered the phone was very friendly (Scott); the same can be said for the pickup crew; they were courteous and got my junk picked up with promptness (Tony and Miguel). Highly Recommended.

Hi Fredrick, thank you for the great feedback. We're really happy to hear you found the pricing fair. Have a great day!

John Millerads in Surrey
John Millerads in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Junk Removal

Junk removal at its finest.. I had so many things I had to get rid of. They came really handy and removed my junk from my backyard. I think pricing is fair though I am not sure how the other companies charge customers.

Hi John,

Thank you very much for the great review - it was a pleasure working with you. I will be happy to share this with our team.

Best regards,
Barry

More about 505-Junk

505-Junk is a full service junk removal and recycling business in Vancouver, British Columbia. Our junk removal Vancouver truck teams remove unwanted clutter from the homes, business, and construction sites of our clients in an efficient and professional manner.

Our goal is to recycle as many items as possible and to donate any reusable items to charities throughout Vancouver. We have recycled hundreds of thousands of pounds of items to date, keeping our city greener than ever! Contact us today at (604)-505-5865.

505-Junk was a finalist for Small Business BC's Best Community Impact and Best Online Marketer Awards, a winner of the Delta Chamber of Commerce's Rising Star Award, a winner of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce's Young Entrepreneur of the Year award, and won the Homestars.com Best of Award in 2012. The company has been featured on CTV, Breakfast Television, and DeltaTv, and has been featured in the National Post, Vancouver Sun, and several local newspapers for their business efforts.

If you have any questions or would like to work with us, please call us at 604-505-5865 and we would be more than happy to help.

Products:
Junk Removal, Rubbish Removal, Appliance Recycling, Mattress Recycling, Construction Debris Clean up, Garage Clean Outs, Attic Clean Outs, Yard Trimmings Removal, Hoarder Clean Ups, and much more.

Junk Removal
Our teams are capable of removing any unwanted material from your home, apartment, construction site, or business in a timely and professional manner.
We innovated the industry in 2015 by installing onboard Measurement Canada certified scale systems onto all of our trucks. This enables us to be transparent with our pricing as we charge by the weight of the material we take away. Our unique service made us a finalist for Small Business BC’s Best Concept Award. Additionally, we are now able to provide live diversion tracking for recyclable, donatable, and garbage items.
2011
Visa, MasterCard and Debit
All municipality business licenses, Worker's Compensation, $2 million liability insurance
Better Business Bureau, Vancouver Board of Trade, Canadian Youth Business Foundation
$79 for single item pick ups
PROJECT RATE
Please visit https://505junk.com/paybyweight/ for pricing or phone (604)-505-5865 for an estimate.