505-Junk

Joe K in Port Moody
Joe K in Port Moody
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Junk Removal in Port Coquitlam

We were giving up our commercial space after 15 years and had desks, filing cabinets, shelving and other materials to dispose of. We called 505 JUNK and were directed to Nicolas T. who works out of Port Coquitlam. Nic came right away to provide an estimate. On removal day, Nic and his partner (his father) arrived on time. They were extremely professional, worked hard and continuous and were very pleasant to deal with throughout. I would recommend them to my friends - and anyone else for that matter. Great service at a reasonable price.

Thank you so much for the great feedback, Joe. I have shared your review with everyone involved. Have a great rest of your day and let us know if we can ever help you again!

angela007 from South Surrey/White Rock
angela007 from South Surrey/White Rock
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Superb Team

Very many thanks to 505 JUNK Team for a job well done. This company certainly deserve the outstanding reviews they receive.
It was a project I was dreading, but thanks to all concerned my needs were met and I was very pleasantly surprised. Following my initial enquiry, when I was warmly greeted by Maria Cruz, Alex made a house call to check what needed to be done and provide an estimate. I was given the date of my choice, with follow-up from Scott Foran and Customer Service. On the scheduled date, I received telephone calls, confirming the time and given names of the gentlemen assigned to the project. Miguel and AAron were two of the most polite young men we have ever met. Not only were they helpful, hard-working and kind, but nothing was too much trouble, despite the many heavy items, covered in dust, having been untouched for years. My friend and business manager, who assisted, agreed these two young men deserve an award for their work ethics and courtesy. Never once, during the hours they were at my home did they take a break. With pleasure, I unreservedly recommend 505 JUNK. Their rates are reasonable for superb service. Special thanks to Miguel and AAron for being so exceptionally helpful. We look forward to having them back to complete the project.

Thank you so much for the great feedback, Angela. I have let everyone involved know that you were happy. Have a great rest of your day and let us know if we can every help you again!

Fredrick Chang from Burnaby
Fredrick Chang from Burnaby
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Junk Pickup

505-Junk is a great company to call if you have junk to be picked up. For one thing they have fair pricing because the pickup price is based on the weight of all the items being hauled away; not on the space your items take up in their truck. Next the office member who answered the phone was very friendly (Scott); the same can be said for the pickup crew; they were courteous and got my junk picked up with promptness (Tony and Miguel). Highly Recommended.

Hi Fredrick, thank you for the great feedback. We're really happy to hear you found the pricing fair. Have a great day!

John Millerads in Surrey
John Millerads in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Junk Removal

Junk removal at its finest.. I had so many things I had to get rid of. They came really handy and removed my junk from my backyard. I think pricing is fair though I am not sure how the other companies charge customers.

Hi John,

Thank you very much for the great review - it was a pleasure working with you. I will be happy to share this with our team.

Best regards,
Barry

Steve Brown from Vancouver
Steve Brown from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Junk Removal

I recently did a bathroom renovation and had a large amount of junk that needed to go to the recycling/waste facility. I have seen a number of positive reviews about this company and trust this site so I gave them a call. They were very polite on the phone and answered all my questions including that everything possible would be recycled. They arrived at the scheduled time and provided me with a reasonable price and proceeded to clean up the area. The two man crew were polite, professional and fast. The area was cleaned up and swept clean. I was very impressed and will recommend this company to all my family and friends.

Hi Steve, thank you very much for the helpful feedback. I'll make sure to pass along your comments to our entire team. It's great to hear everything went well. If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out anytime.

Steve from Burnaby
Steve from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Moving out

I have to say that I was impressed with the service provided by 505-junk. The very reason I chose to go with this company was based on the reviews I read on this site, and it was the right decision I made. From the moment I called the first time, I was greeted warmly, and was provided with through explanations about their services including what to expect. On the day of the service, I had a lot more junk than I expected and the two gentlemen who came to do the job did not even complain for the unexpected additional work! They started their job with an introduction, and stayed calm and courteous throughout the whole process. All the work was done very carefully and I was impressed with their work. They even apologized for the additional time that was needed to clean out the junk I had, and to be honest this was NOT their fault but mine. After all the work was done, I offered them tip (which most services businesses ask for) and their response blew me away. The response was, "We do not expect any tip as we believe great service should be expected from us."
I would definitely use their services again, and would recommend to anyone I care about when they need any type of junk removal service. Based on my experience, this business delivers honest, efficient, and professional service at a very reasonable price. Thank you, 505-junk.

Steve,
Your review is really appreciated! We made sure our entire company read the review as we are always trying improve the standard for our service level. This is a great example of what we truly believe in: honesty, efficiency, and professionalism. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on Homestars.

May Ritchie from Vancouver
May Ritchie from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Estate Clear out

I hired 505-Junk to help clear out my mother's house which was abandoned for over two years. Barry was very professional and efficient in handling my job. He got the estimate out to me the same day that I called him. After I approved the estimate he had the first pick up scheduled the day after. They were even able to recycle and donate some of my materials. Including two scrap cars that were sitting for over 20 years. I am very appreciative of the integrity of the crew. Especially Derek Mann, who found my mother's wedding ring and money that had been put away. After the job was completed my bill was well under the quoted price. Thanks 505-Junk.

Victoria from Vancouver
Victoria from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Junk removal/donation

I have used 505-Junk twice; they couldn't have been more helpful and professional on both occasions. Their customer service is excellent, both via phone and in person, and the movers who came to my apartment were incredibly fast and efficient. The fact that 505-Junk also donate items to the Salvation Army is an added bonus. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Hi Victoria, it's great to hear that you were happy with the service! Our Truck Team said you were a pleasure to work with and were happy to be able to get the items donated.

Faizal from Calgary
Faizal from Calgary

Removal

Hired 505-junk to remove household/yard waste. Was extremely pleased with the professionalism of the team and the punctuality and price of the service. Barry & Scott were great to work with. Highly recommend!

From Vancouver to Calgary, we wish to thank you very much for choosing to use our services and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Doug from TSAWWASSEN
Doug from TSAWWASSEN
1 review Tsawwassen, BC

kitchen reno, general clean up

I have used the 505-JUNK guys several times and am always impressed by the quick response to any inquiry, the attention to detail and the professionalism they always display. I really like the environmental aspect of their business and their commitment to the community.

More about 505-Junk

505-Junk is a full service junk removal and recycling business in Vancouver, British Columbia. Our junk removal Vancouver truck teams remove unwanted clutter from the homes, business, and construction sites of our clients in an efficient and professional manner.

Our goal is to recycle as many items as possible and to donate any reusable items to charities throughout Vancouver. We have recycled hundreds of thousands of pounds of items to date, keeping our city greener than ever! Contact us today at (604)-505-5865.

505-Junk was a finalist for Small Business BC's Best Community Impact and Best Online Marketer Awards, a winner of the Delta Chamber of Commerce's Rising Star Award, a winner of the Richmond Chamber of Commerce's Young Entrepreneur of the Year award, and won the Homestars.com Best of Award in 2012. The company has been featured on CTV, Breakfast Television, and DeltaTv, and has been featured in the National Post, Vancouver Sun, and several local newspapers for their business efforts.

If you have any questions or would like to work with us, please call us at 604-505-5865 and we would be more than happy to help.

Products:
Junk Removal, Rubbish Removal, Appliance Recycling, Mattress Recycling, Construction Debris Clean up, Garage Clean Outs, Attic Clean Outs, Yard Trimmings Removal, Hoarder Clean Ups, and much more.

Junk Removal
Our teams are capable of removing any unwanted material from your home, apartment, construction site, or business in a timely and professional manner.
We innovated the industry in 2015 by installing onboard Measurement Canada certified scale systems onto all of our trucks. This enables us to be transparent with our pricing as we charge by the weight of the material we take away. Our unique service made us a finalist for Small Business BC’s Best Concept Award. Additionally, we are now able to provide live diversion tracking for recyclable, donatable, and garbage items.
2011
Visa, MasterCard and Debit
All municipality business licenses, Worker's Compensation, $2 million liability insurance
Better Business Bureau, Vancouver Board of Trade, Canadian Youth Business Foundation
$79 for single item pick ups
PROJECT RATE
Please visit https://505junk.com/paybyweight/ for pricing or phone (604)-505-5865 for an estimate.