Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing

Reviews for Peacock Rug Care

Rita Johnson in Ottawa
Rita Johnson in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I almost didn't recognize my carpet!

613 2325110 613
OTTAWA
K1Z8J4

I'm sure my 100-year-old Heriz carpet has never been this clean in its life!! The colours look so much richer. I'm thrilled with Peacock's service and price, and very impressed with their methods. Really nice people too.

Dave
Dave
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

2 Basement Rooms Steam Cleaned

Had Peacock stop by and steam 2 of my basement rooms. I really did not think they could remove some of the stains in those old carpets but they actually did. Very pleased as I will get some more life out of those carpets. Would definitely recommend and use their services again.

Anne Carpen from Ottawa
Anne Carpen from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Carpet restoration

I highly recommend this service. I dropped a bottle of bleach solution on my landing carpet, i figured it was destroyed. Called Peacock Rug Care and what Murray did is nothing short of a miracle! Totally restored. Very friendly service, saved me having to replace an expensive carpet. Great service!

Dave Carter from Ottawa
Dave Carter from Ottawa
6 reviews Metcalfe, ON

Carpet Cleaning

613 2325110 613
OTTAWA
K1Z8J4

My correspondence with the company was quick and easy. The tech arrived on time and looked and acted in a very professional manner. It was obvious that he knew what he was doing and really cared about doing a great job. He explained what he was going to do and answered all my question. When he was done he went over all the spots he had found and how he fixed them. In the end the price was exactly as quoted and the work was second to none. Overall, a great experience!

Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Ottawa?