Fresh Paint

Reviews for Fresh Paint

Jason in Vancouver
Jason in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Professional and attention to detail.

Throughout the entire process, Fresh Paint has been professional, courteous, and respectful. The painter kept all our areas clean, checked-in and provided routine updates throughout the process. Very happy with service.

Thanks Jason!

JThompson in Vancouver
JThompson in Vancouver

Condo Painting

We reached out to Fresh Paint for a quote for our new condo in Steveston BC. "Fresh Paint" got back to us immediately and provided us with a competitive quote. They provided all the necessary information we needed, where to find the colour, what paint to choose, etc. they were quick to book our job and within a week, had it scheduled and completed. The painters were professional and courteous and respectful of our home. The paint job of two coats throughout the entire condo was amazing! It was completed in just over one day!! We are extremely pleased with the workmanship! Can't rave enough about this company!! Five star work in every aspect of the job, from the consultation, the actual paint job, and the invoicing payment option online was quick, user friendly and easy! Amazing!!

Thanks for your awesome review!

Kevin in Comox
Kevin in Comox
1 review Comox, BC

2 Bedroom Loft Condo Painting Project

We had Fresh Paint do the all the work in our new condo renovation. They were the one trade that we didn't have to worry about. They had no problem working with our high ceiling and did 2 great accents walls for us. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Kevin!

Shaun in Edmonton
Shaun in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Condo Paint Job

Great overall experience... from the quotation process right through to the job completion everything was easy and professional. Extremely impressed and would definitely recommend Justin, Aaron and their entire crew!

Thanks Shaun!

Residence Painting Project

Fresh Paint (Justin) provided the best service I have ever experienced from any contractor I have hired.

I appreciated Justin's upfront and direct approach to our project.

It all comes down to the quality of the work and price point. Fresh Paint was able to accommodate my budget and the work was flawless.

What I like about Fresh Paint is that it's not some big corporation - it's a small business that offered me a personalized solution.

Justin and his company are truly professionals and you would do yourself a favor to give him a call first. He was honest and friendly towards me, and I was completely satisfied working with him. These guys are the best company all around for painting. 5 stars all the way.

Caleb in Kelowna
Caleb in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Restoration of Langley job

I enjoyed working with Justin. He was very organized and on top of things. Pricing was sharp and work was done as promised. the tradesmen that were brought in to this job were excellent as well. I highly recommend Fresh Paint.

Ainsley in Surrey
Ainsley in Surrey

Paint Job

I was extremely happy with Fresh Paint. I found the work to be very high quality and the guys were friendly and professional to deal with. I would recommend Fresh Paint to friends and family!

vachon.reneec
vachon.reneec

Painting

Hired Fresh paint to quote and organize painting of several high ceilings in my home. The quote came in within my budget / the guys showed up on time - the paint job was perfect. I was very pleased with the results.

Thank you!

amanda.kao
amanda.kao

Painting 100K sq ft new office

Fresh Paint did an excellent job painting our new office. We were on a tight deadline to get it all done before move-in day, and their team went above and beyond to get it done! It was a pleasure working with their team and we are very satisfied with the quality of work.

Thanks Amanda and congrats on your new space!

alessandro_pin
alessandro_pin
1 review Surrey, BC

Paint the hole interior of house

Are painter was hard working / able to start the job with in a week. Friendly to deal you with . Would use again

Thanks Alessandro - looking forward to next time!

More about Fresh Paint

Option 1 (Let's get going! The quickest way to your new paint job.)

Option 2 (I want choices! Receive multiple firm quotes from Local Pros.)

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Interior, Exterior and Commercial Painting
Sherwin-Williams Dulux Benjamin Moore Cloverdale
With Fresh Paint your job is almost done! Simply choose one of two options and let us Ace your project. Option 1 (Let's get going! The quickest way to your new paint job.) We provide a detailed estimate based on local market rates and if approved we book your project in with one of our best Local Pros. We'll ensure your project is completed on schedule and to your complete satisfaction. Option 2 (I want choices! Receive multiple firm quotes from Local Pros.) Your Fresh Paint Ace will arrange an in-person visit to take accurate measurements, help you select products and colours, and create a detailed spec to send to our Local Pros. We'll get back to you with multiple quotes and help you choose the one that works best for you.
2005