HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Vancouver  >  Brett's Electrician & Handyman Services - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Brett's Electrician & Handyman Services - No Longer in Business

Rachel  from Vancouver
Rachel from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Grout and caulking, odd jobs

Brett called me very soon after I posted my message and did an excellent job cleaning and repairing grout and caulking, as well as bolting two bookcases to the wall and unscrewing a very stuck screw in a toilet seat I wanted to change. The cost was very reasonable and I am very happy with the results. I will certainly ask Brett again when I need handyman services.

Hing from Vancouver
Hing from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Light fixtures

Great service. Helped with the installation of the new light fixtures. Fast work. Would recommend to anyone else who needs similar work to be done. I paid for this service.

Matthew Davey in Vancouver
Matthew Davey in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Install a Chandelier

Excellent service - caught Brett at a good time and he was able to help us on the day. Very friendly and professional - I would recommend him to anyone looking for a hand with any type of job.

Michelle in Vancouver
Michelle in Vancouver
2 reviews W VANCOUVER, BC

repaired bathroom, toilet and shower

Prompt, fast, reliable and reasonably priced, and he does a great job. Always pleasant and easy to work with. He can do pretty much anything you ask him to do--he also drywalled our basement, rewired one of our light switches, and painted the neighbour's house. I never felt silly asking him to do little jobs. I've recommended him to friends, and they've all been happy with his services. Recommended!