Exclusive Marble & Granite Counter Tops Ltd.

Countertops
Richmond Hill ON L4B1C9
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Richmond Hill  >  Exclusive Marble & Granite Counter Tops Ltd.

Review for Exclusive Marble & Granite Counter Tops Ltd.

Dupont Heating & Air Conditioning
Dupont Heating & Air Conditioning

Granite Countertops

Exclusive Marble & Granite did my kitchen countertops. They were very sloppy in workmanship and were not very professional. They did not show up when promised always rebooking their appointments with me. Their workmanship needs much to be improved. The countertops they installed had to be touched up after installation from poor handling of the material. When I called to repair multiple chips in my countertop they promised to come out to repair them making an appointment but never showed up. I HAD TO CALL THEM to rebook and made another appointment and they never showed up again. I've been calling and leaving messages for 2 weeks now without a response. The owner ignores my calls ( I think he's screening the calls) and I've even text messaged and emailed him multiple times without a response. They don't seem to care about their customers and work on a GRAB THE MONEY AND RUN business. Do yourself a favour and DON'T EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!! No customer service at all! Owners are Mike and Roseanne. Looks like I'll have to waste my time with these guys in small claims court.