Canada Furnace

Reviews for Canada Furnace

Steve
Steve
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Nightmare from start to finish!

We had dealt with Canada furnace (Steve, previous owner) service was spot on, he installed our first hot water tank. Finally that tank died and we called Canada Furnace again for emergency service, long weekend of course. They came out, assed the issue and replaced our hot water tank, approx $2000.00, we had no water for about 5 days and family visiting from europe. Within a few days that tank failed, we called for emergency service and was given the old excuse “due to high call volume” we have to wait until monday...2 days for emergency service? After some shouting they expedited to the next day. 8-10 days later still no hot water. They sent another tech, a senior tech, since the reason for our new tank failure was how it was plumbed in. He replumbed in the new tank. So a few weeks later the piping they did failed and sprung a leak, flooding our tank room. Called them again, same 2 day response argument for emergency service, finally they sent the senior tech back and we had a visit from Lorne the Ops Manager. They assured we were going to be taken care of. Fast forward 6 months, again on a long weekend typically of course the plumbing sprung a leak again. More arguments with the unhelpful call centre, multiple calls to Lorne (we had his direct line by this time), no reply and again they managed to get someone out to fix the leak, to the plumbing they had installed! Call that another 2 days without water. For the passed 6 months we have had issue free. This weekend( why does it happen at weekends!) the plumbing has leaked yet again, flooding our laundry room AGAIN. Called their call centre in Toronto, had two phones calling, after 40 minutes of ringing I selected the callback option, they never did call that phone back, thankfully my wife called with her phone and after about 50minutes a man answered. He gave us the usual flannel high call volume, no service till monday some time. I asked him to get a supervisor to call me, after several trips on hold he comes back with I can have tomorrow service(today as of writing), OR speak to a supervisor/manager! I said book the appointment then get a supervisor to call me. He said no its one or the other! His reasoning later was that if he allowed everyone to speak to a supervisor then why would he be needed (employed). I sit now and wait for a tech to arrive. Lorne has not responded to my voice mails. We are about to replace our boiler and install AC....guess who is not getting that work? I know this was a long read, sorry for that I rarely ever crap on companies through social media, everyone has a bad day right, circumstances beyond their control and all that. Not this time, we have had enough of the poor workmanship and terrible service!

Very sorry to hear about this experience. If you require further assistance please feel free to email me. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com ~Jessica

Customer  in West Vancouver
Customer in West Vancouver
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Replace hot water tank

I am glad to choose Canada Furnace. The advisor,Seyed , has visited us twice to offer information and the technician ,Sukhwinder ,is quite knowledgeable , hardworking man. After the installation, he also made the site clean and tidy and I am impressed by his professional work. I would like to recommand this company .

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

kris goundar in Maple Ridge
kris goundar in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

replace lennox furnace and install new a/c

I replace Lennox furnace and install new Lennox a/c in my house few weeks a go with this company and i strongly recommend Canada furnace to anyone. They excel in the three most important areas:
Gary salesman very knowledgeable , the technicians gave the quality of installation, speed & efficiency of service and simply in being friendly and after job vacuum and clean up was a big plus and i couldn't be happier.

This is so great to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience with us Kris! ~ Penny

Dave in Surrey
Dave in Surrey
1 review Trois Rivières,

Excellent installation; Be very wary of finance terms

Excellent service and value. Tradesman Jordan Peters and colleague were very professional and very accommodating. Furnace works excellent. Read your finance agreement carefully if you have one. It is clearly designed to confuse and dupe people in to missing the deadline for paying off without interest. And they only take cheques or money orders. Cheques or money orders? Good Grief!

Thank you for the review Dave. Sorry to hear about any confusion with our agreement. ~Jessica

john in Vancouver
john in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

New Furnace and A/C

Very pleased with service call from Dillon (technician). He was on time, communicated very well and very knowledgeable in diagnosing and correcting problem. I will continue to use Canada Furnace for all my installation and maintenance needs. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the kind review John! ~Jessica

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

York YP9C080B12MP12CA

The only worse than the York furnace in my house, are the warranty service contractors that York has chosen in Ontario Canada; Aire One.

Aire One and York attempted to defraud me, when they claimed that the Warranty on my furnace wasn't transferable and I would have to cover the $1400 for the Main Board, Thermister and Labor.

Only Mastergroup was honest with me.

My lemon Affinity 9C, has had error codes displaying the entire time I have owned it. Aire One has been to my house at least three times a year to replace a door interlook switch, clean the flame sensor, replace components, bandaid it back together, only to have it fail again a month or two down the road. My wife is absolutely livid with York, who has done nothing to make this situation right. If they're complacent to Aire Ones fraud, then maybe there in on it?

If you are going to buy a York, buy the extended warranty with the labor included. And make sure you factor in the cost of the service calls as, diagnostic visits at $110 each are not covered by the warranty.

As York has made no effort to make it right with me, I will never purchase another York product again.

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. Please email me your address and contact information and I can look into this further, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

Bob D. in Coquitlam
Bob D. in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Annual maintenance

We had Matt come to do an inspection and maintenance on our furnace and air conditioning. He found that our air conditioner had a lot of cottonwood fluff in it from all of the trees in the forest nearby. He cleaned it and tested it for us. He was quick and efficient and explained everything that he was doing. Canada Furnace installed the equipment for us four years ago, and their great after-sales service leaves no reason for us to go anywhere else for our home heating and cooling needs. Thanks, Canada Furnace!

Anne Shanks from Maple Ridge
Anne Shanks from Maple Ridge
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Hot Water Tank Replace

My hot water tank was ready to burst and Canada Furnace was quick to respond and +++efficient. I was more than happy with the work.
Canada Furnace has done maitence on my furnace before and I wouldn't hesitate calling them again.

Vic Electra in Maple Ridge
Vic Electra in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Diagnosing AC issue

Matt from Canada Furnace was very helpful in diagnosing our AC issue in downtown Vancouver. He showed up on time, and was great to deal with. We wouldn't hesitate to use Matt or Canada Furnace again.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Done right

Matt the technician clearly explained the work that was required and our options. His forthright demeanor and communication reflected integrity and pride in his workmanship and as such I feel confident in the work that was performed. Having used Canada Furnace before I can say they stand behind their product.

More about Canada Furnace

Canada Furnace is one of the biggest and most well established heating and air conditioning companies in greater Vancouver and the entire lower mainland. We provide full service and installation on all of your heating, cooling, water heater and air purification systems. Established in 1981 we pride ourselves for a high level of customer service to match our extremely helpful and well trained technicians.

high efficiency boilers boiler prices high efficient boilers residential boiler boilers heating heating boilers new boilers hydronic boilers replace boilers furnace or boiler boiler furnace repair boiler furnaces laars boilers boiler heating systems heating boiler high efficiency boiler boiler manufacturers boilers gas boiler new boiler gas condenser boiler best boiler boiler heat replacing boiler servicing a boiler boiler furnace repair boiler sales boiler furnaces boilers boiler companies gas water boiler boiler furnaces boiler heating replacement boiler boiler furnaces water boilers boiler efficiency boiler or furnace boiler furnace servicing a boiler boiler water heating hot water tanks hot water heaters hot water on demand hot water heater tankless electric hot water heaters water heaters canada electric tankless hot water heater hot water boilers on demand hot water heaters instant hot water heaters hot water systems hot water tanks canada tankless hot water heaters electric hot water heater propane tankless hot water heater
Heating, Air Conditioning, HVAC, Air Filtration, Water Heaters, Hot water on demand, Pool Heaters, Ductless mini split.
Lennox, American Standard, Navien, Olsen, Rinnai, Lochinvar, Super Hot, Laars, Samsung, Goodman.
furnace replacement cost high efficiency furnace cost heating cooling furnaces best high efficiency furnace lenox high efficiency furnace best furnace high efficiency furnaces high efficiency furnace canada new furnace furnace prices american standard furnace cost high efficiency furnace furnace sales high efficiency forced air furnace furnace efficiency home furnaces american furnace new furnaces best heating system high efficiency furnace repair furnace replacement new furnace installation american standard furnace furnace service new carrier furnace heating furnace no heat from furnace high efficiency electric furnace best heating systems american standard heating furnace or boiler furnace heating furnace repairing american standard furnaces american standard high efficiency furnace high efficiency home furnace high efficiency furnace venting furnace installation forced air furnace furnace maintenance furnace boiler gas furnace repair heat pump efficiency furnace or boiler gas furnace service
furnace fan problems furnace blower problems new high efficiency furnace gas furnace problems furnace repairs furnace repair cost furnace problem furnaces problems high efficiency furnace repair furnace service no heat from furnace high efficiency electric furnace lennox repair furnace heat exchanger furnace motor replacement cost furnace repairing gas furnace repairs furnace blower motor furnace maintenance gas furnace repair furnace repair furnace problem furnace blower gas furnace service furnace repair broken furnace boiler fan problems boiler blower problems new high efficiency boiler gas boiler problems boiler repairs boiler repair cost boiler problem boilers problems high efficiency boiler repair boiler service no heat from boiler high efficiency electric boiler lennox repair boiler heat exchanger boiler motor replacement cost boiler repairing gas boiler repairs boiler blower motor boiler maintenance gas boiler repair boiler repair boiler problem boiler blower gas boiler service boiler repair broken boiler heat pump fan problems heat pump blower problems new high efficiency heat pump gas heat pump problems heat pump repairs heat pump repair cost heat pump problem heat pumps problems high efficiency heat pump repair heat pump service no heat from heat pump high efficiency electric heat pump lennox repair heat pump heat exchanger heat pump motor replacement cost heat pump repairing gas heat pump repairs heat pump blower motor heat pump maintenance gas heat pump repair heat pump repair heat pump problem heat pump blower gas heat pump service heat pump repair broken heat pump air conditioner fan problems air conditioner blower problems new high efficiency air conditioner gas air conditioner problems air conditioner repairs air conditioner repair cost air conditioner problem air conditioners problems high efficiency air conditioner repair air conditioner service no heat from air conditioner high efficiency electric air conditioner lennox repair air conditioner heat exchanger air conditioner motor replacement cost air conditioner repairing gas air conditioner repairs air conditioner blower motor air conditioner maintenance gas air conditioner repair air conditioner repair air conditioner problem air conditioner blower gas air conditioner service air conditioner repair broken air conditioner
1981
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque, Cash
Gas Licenses , Quality First, Sheet Metal Red Seal, Teca
Better Business Bureau, Fortis Trade Ally Network, Burnaby Board of Trade, Maple Ridge Chambers of C
Varies on Equipment