Mason Locks Inc

Review for Mason Locks Inc

Evana Fock in Langley
Evana Fock in Langley
10 reviews Langley, BC

Common key to all locks of house

My mother has difficulty keeping track of which key is for which door in the house and is very frustrated and it begins to frustrate me. I decided to get Mason to come and change all the locks in my house for me so that I would have two keys - one for the exterior and one for the interior. Now my mother only needs to carry 2 keys and remember which one is which. Mason kindly gave me two colored key chains so my mother can differentiate between the two of them. I am very satisfied and would recommend this company to my mother!

More about Mason Locks Inc

Your locksmith in Surrey B. C. for over 35 years. Mason Locksmiths provides 24 hour emergency services for all of your residential, commercial and automotive needs.