ADAM`S HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

RICHMOND HILL ON L4C8H2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond Hill  >  ADAM`S HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Review for ADAM`S HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Maggie in Toronto
Maggie in Toronto

New Furnace

Of the 4 recommendations I had for Heating Companies to replace our ancient and broken furnace, Ahmad was the only one who actually showed up. He also told me I didn't need to purchase as expensive and as big a furnace as I had as it was too much for my smaller home. Not only did he install when he said he would, he saved me money. I would recommend Ahmad to anyone and in fact, already have.