310 Move

Reviews for 310 Move

ali
ali

Furniture delivery

Very quick service, punctual delivery and friendly crew. Really impressed overall, and would love to avail your services in future

Hi there!
Sorry for the delay! Thanks so much for the feedback!

-Andrea

gunnirekhi
gunnirekhi

Closet

James and Anthony were so good and quick, very impressed by the customer service as well.

Hi there!
We're so happy to hear that the service went well! We'll be sure to let the team know!

HT
HT

2 closets

timely, efficient, reliable, professional, completed the job, polite.

they built both of our closets we purchased from Ikea

anna.pellerin22
anna.pellerin22
1 review Burlington, ON

service

done very professionally and with very good care to my house . I will certainly use 310 move again.

chateaujubilee
chateaujubilee

IKEA assembly

Jamie and Anthony were the assemblers for my IKEA furniture. They were excellent - very professional, well mannered and did a great job. If I use your services again I would ask for Jamie and Anthony.

Raych1
Raych1

IKEA Liathorp Bookcases Assembly

Great guys - Anthony and Jamie! They were efficient, courteous, and very professional, and they have expert knowledge and experience with this IKEA product.
Did an excellent job. Would like them to come back for more projects.

Scott W.
Scott W.

The assembly and installation of IKEA furniture in the office areas of a new IKEA distribution centre. Over 40 pallets worth of material.

This was a large project of assembling and setting up IKEA furniture in a dozen offices, many office areas, break room area, multiple conference rooms and common areas. The job took a lot of co-ordination and expertise to complete successfully. Serkan and his team were exceptional in delivering their service. His team was courteous, clean and respected the other trades working in the facility. They kept me updated through out the installation on their progress and with any changes or recommendations needed to complete the job. It was a great working experience for me and I would absolutely use them again or recommend them to others.

Hey Scott!
Thanks for taking the time to let us know how about you were with the job completed by Serkan & his team! We're so happy to hear the project went smoothly!

-Andrea

Jenn H.
Jenn H.

Pax Wordrobe Installation

This company is amazing! They went above and beyond to help us out when another company failed to deliver our products on time. They rearranged our installation date to accommodate our needs and even called us a couple of times to check in to see if everything was working out for us.

James completed our installation of the Pax Wordrobe and did a fantastic job. His professionalism and kind personality did not go unnoticed. We will definitely be using this company in the future and you should too!

Lee A.
Lee A.

Tv stand from Ikea

Excellent fast service from Jamie & Anthony. Very pleasant and personable. Would have them in our home again anytime.

brenda.ander
brenda.ander

Mirror Doors Pax Dining Cupboard and Bedroom Bookcase Asse

I was so happy with the professional quick service provided this afternoon by Jamie and Anthony. The Pax storage unit looks spectacular in my condo dining room and now have a large beautiful cupboard that fits in with my decor perfectly! They were neat and tidy helping me bring the cardboard and packaging to my building’s Recycling room after the job was done. They were here less than two hours completing both projects. So pleased with their work!!

More about 310 Move

310Move is a fully insured and bonded company offering professional assembly services.

Furniture Assembly – Want to safely move your home or office furniture? Come to us, our expert assemblers will help you in assembling and disassembling of all your furniture. We offer customized solutions for your furniture assembly needs.