310Move

Moving & Storage
Toronto ON M3J 2P1

Reviews for 310Move

Extremely poor customer information and service

310 as 'service partner' of IKEA was supposed to assemble our IKEA wardrobe...what a terrible experience....after two visits nothing was done.
First visit: oh, we can't build your wardrobe today. You need to buy 2x4 wood support because your floor is uneven. You buy that, then we can assemble. Next visit: oh, you got the 2x4, the screws, nice. But no, we can't assemble it because you need to pre-install the support yourself...
GREAT : so why am I paying for assembly. If I could do all the prep work, surely I could assemble the wardrobe myself; local teams were unresponsive, service over the phone totally unhelpful - STAY AWAY!

nileshkhatri
nileshkhatri

Aseem boy of beds and cupboards

I was very impressed and happy with the entire experience. They were very professional, extremely efficient and polite. I highly recommend them and would certainly use them again for future work.

nh
nh

Besta centre

Sean and Charles did a fantastic work installing my Besta cabinets! They were very polite, ansered all my questions, and even provided some suggestions. What they did in hours would've taken me months to do myself. Their hard work was worth every penny!!! I highly recommend them!

miriam.joyce78
miriam.joyce78

Bed assembly

Arrived in time frame agreed. Got straight into it. Advised of possible issues with uneven floor before completing project. Moved into position to help with uneven floor. Explained everything. Completed in timely manner with full explanation and demonstration of how it all works. Great job.

alexandra.r.low@gmail.com
A. R.

Furniture assembly

Excellent work. Professional. Impressed with the job that was required and would recommend this individual for future assembly.

leonardweinstein6
leonardweinstein6

Living room cabinets

The service man was prompt efficient and cleaned up after he did a fantastic job
I would highly recommend them

drivenpcrepair
drivenpcrepair
1 review Waterloo, ON

IKEA product assembly

I was so glad when I seen Jamie knocking on the door to assemble my IKEA furniture as he has been in my home on a previous occasion setting up IKEA products for me. This is the first time I met Ed and he was very nice and seems to work very well with Jamie. I hope to see them both again the next time I need more IKEA products assembled. These guys are great at their jobs and I know I can trust them in my home and this means a great deal to us. I have a disability that makes assembling very difficult and I am so glad I can count on this service for what I need done.

mjanks
mjanks

Bed set up

The gentelman put the IKEA bed together quickly, without damaging anything and he was polite and friendly.

vito.guerra
vito.guerra

Wardrobe unit

Provided a call with an approximate eta, very polite at arrival, clean, well mannered and very insightful. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

More about 310Move

310MOVE is a fully licensed and insured company that provides unmatched residential and commercial moving, portable containers, and packing and unpacking services both locally and long distance. Our professionals provide every type of moving services across Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Oakville and Markham.
We understand that each move is unique. That’s why, we customize our each move plan to meet the requirements of our customers and mitigate any risks. We make sure that our relocation process is transparent and hassle free for you. All our moving services are reasonable and we never compromise with the quality of our services. For your safety and peace of mind, our moving company and our employees are fully licensed and insured.
Residential Moving – At 310MOVE, we are equipped with all the necessary tools and packing materials. We will get you to your new home or apartment in an efficient manner. Safety and security are our benchmarks. We value your belongings as you do. We promise you a hassle free and smooth residential moving across the GTA.
Corporate Moving – Relocating a business is always a disruptive and daunting process. We understand that office moving often have a negative impact on your bottom line. That’s why, our movers strive to minimize the impact of your move, so that you can focus on your business operations. We will also guide you to make your move as easy and quick as possible.
Furniture Assembly – Want to safely move your home or office furniture? Come to us, our expert movers will help you in assembling and disassembling of all your furniture. We use high quality material to pack your entire furniture to ensure they safely reach their destination. We offer customized solutions for your furniture assembly needs.
Portable Containers – Our portable containers are perfect for do-it-yourself moving or packing. We will deliver the container right to your door. Our innovative self-storage solutions will help you in de-cluttering your home or store your office stuff. Our portable containers are flexible and cost-effective solution for all your storage needs across the GTA.