310 Move

lesliewhidden
lesliewhidden
1 review Barrie, ON

IKEA Billy and Besta installation

Anthony and James were super, quick, helpful and very professional.
I had huge problems with IKEA but they were very helpful in getting me through it.
I am hopeful they can come back to finish up once IKEA gets sorted out

Hi Leslie!
We're so happy to hear you were happy with Anthony & Jaime! We'll be sure to let them know
-Andrea

torontomutual
torontomutual

Installation of cabinet

Put up a tv media cabinet
Very professional and happy with work. Very satisfied and would highly recommend

Thanks so much for the feedback!
-Millicent

kppmitchell
kppmitchell
1 review Milton, ON

Bed assembly

Friendly person. Efficient and on time. Completed the work neatly and was approachable. He called ahead of time and was able to meet our expectations.

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad you were happy with the service received!
-Millicent

Toadi
Toadi

Entertainment unit installation

Well organized, friendly, neat, completed job in a timely manner, left workspace tidy after completion.

Hey! Thanks so much for taking the time to provide the feedback! We appreciate it and are happy to hear you were satisfied with the service
-Patricia

Unhappy c.
Unhappy c.

Entertainment wall unit

Assembling of actual unit has many concerns. One of the young men, didn’t like me asking questions, and at one point, told me to wait until the end and then ask questions, I felt like I was at a lecture, told him it would be too late if I had concerns after the unit was installed. They were not very good at resolving issues, needed access to a electrical plug, they had no ideas how to have this included, so I could have access tp the TV. They arrived at 3 o’clock and at 6 they finally completed. I was given a window of 1-5 for delivery, I had made plans for 6:00 and I had to cancel my plans. All the cardboard from the boxes, I had to fold them and discard them by myself. I’m 71 years old, and it was very difficult to do, I had to make three trips to the garbage room to discard of the cardboard, and garbage. When they left, my room was very messy, paper, screws, and other garbage on my floor, the unit had finger prints all over it. Two drawers could not be installed, because when I asked IKEA, how ,much baseboard I needed to remove, they told me, 153/4”, I needed much more that that. I now have to incur the costs for the second time to have someone come and recut the baseboards. One of the shelves was missing, and I now have to go to Ikea, and pickup the piece. The unit where the extensions cord was placed, was not nailed to the wall, and consequently, the unit is not even.no one had a solution as to how this could be corrected, consequently, the unit is sitting unfinished. Not very happy with the finished product.

mar_nicolini
mar_nicolini

2 Bed frames

They arrived on time they were quick and they also cleaned up when they were done. The frames were build well and with a good timely manner. I would recommend Jamie and Anthony to assemble any product.

Barb
Barb
1 review Acton, ON

IKEA disassemble and reassemble

Fabulous quality work! Task Rabbit did the original assembly two weeks ago - trash! Why in the world would anyone use them when you can use 310 Move?
The two men were exceptional picking up on safety issues caused by Taskrabbit as well as functionality of our Pax wardrobe system.
Thanks, guys, for a job very well done

Hi Barb
Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy that we were able to help you with your project and properly complete it for you to your likings and standards!
We hope to work with you again in the future!
Cheers!
310Move

jjddss64
jjddss64

Sofa assembly

Very quick and accurate, Jamie and Anthony were very professional and helpful and gave Good advise when asked about the sofa.
On time and friendly.

shervhashemi
shervhashemi

Walk in closet wardrobes

The guys did a fantastic job. It was two walk closets that are done, with 6 wardrobes needed to be complete. The guys did an amazing job, very effiencent with their time and powered through their task.

More about 310 Move

310Move is a fully insured and bonded company offering professional assembly services.

Furniture Assembly – Want to safely move your home or office furniture? Come to us, our expert assemblers will help you in assembling and disassembling of all your furniture. We offer customized solutions for your furniture assembly needs.