Universal Heating and Plumbing

RICHMOND BC V6V2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Richmond  >  Universal Heating and Plumbing

Reviews for Universal Heating and Plumbing

Anne from Delta
Anne from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Service

I found Universal Heating to be personable and professional to deal with. They were punctual and reliable and did a fantastic job. When they came to fix the problem, the tradesman was professional and contacted me to bring my attention to what was discovered and discuss with me options on how to fix the problem. They did their best to educate me on the possible solutions and discussed the best fix for my budget and long term plans. I highly recommend this company.

heather
heather
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Installing new pipes for main water service and replacing pressure relief valve and main shut off valve

We requested a written quote detailing the costs of the project and warranties. Mike Vaughan of Universal provided us a written quote just minutes before they started work. We were billed Aug 21/13 and paid the $4,000 plus taxes as quoted for the "total cost of the project" on Aug 22/13. Aug 28/13 we received another invoice (not an original but a faded copy of the original invoice) in the amount of $2,244.72 for charges that we were not informed of and never authorized. We requested for an explanation. Instead of an explanation from Mike Vaughan of Universal, two weeks later we receive a letter from Fraser Collection Services Limited requesting for payment of Universal's invoice dated Aug. 28/13. Universal's attempt to charge 53% more than what they said the job would cost is definitely not good business practice.

kevin in Delta
kevin in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

hot water tank

very polite eager workers. showed up on time very pleased how quick the job was done. How tidy they cleaned up. didn't even know they were there.would recommend to anybody

More about Universal Heating and Plumbing

Universal Heating and Plumbing blends the newest technologies with professional skills, For the installation, Replacement and service of all your building mechanical systems. Call us day or night for our services.