Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

3343 - 44 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2B 3K6
Duct Cleaning
Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Just Kate in Calgary
Just Kate in Calgary

Before Winter Hits

I neglected the furnace cleaning for several years and knew I had to this year before winter hits. Alberta Furnace were easy to schedule, showed up when promised, and were fast, efficient and friendly. I kept adding things I hadn't mentioned in my initial call (oh and can you...) and they were accommodating so it didn't require a callback. Happy to recommend them!

Thank you, Kate it was our pleasure!

Silvia in Calgary
Silvia in Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

I used this company for the first time for my furnace cleaning and i am very happy! They did an amazing job, very professional and clean, they did not make a mess. They also go out of their way to explain and show you what you can do to keep up with maintenance. Overall I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone who asks!

Thank you Silvia!

Sandy in Calgary
Sandy in Calgary

Furnace/Duct/Dryer vent Cleaning

Awesome work! On time, courteous and polite...and did a great job.
From a phone call on Friday to arriving Monday morning, I consider that fast service. Thank you Cassie (and her helper). I will definitely be calling back.

Thank you Sandy!

Duct Cleaning

I had a problem with the initial duct cleaners who showed up due to a perceived presence of asbestos. After getting an asbestos report that showed no problems, I voiced my displeasure and I was impressed at how quickly their management reacted and rectified the issue.

A new crew showed up today and I was extremely impressed at how diligent they were and informative on everything they checked on. Definitely a great experience!

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you it was our pleasure!

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Furnace cleaning and hot water tank installation

I called Alberta Home Services for furnace cleaning. I was able able to book an appointment promptly and the technicians arrived on time. Riz and Jeremy did a GREAT job. They were careful and considerate on my home; they protected the carpets and walls. While they were there Riz advised me that my hot water tank should be changed (13 yrs old) and gave me an estimate.
I called around for other quotes and found their estimate competitive. The tank was recently installed and once again, the technician was totally professional.
I am very happy with the service I received and would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Jennifer!

Carlos in Calgary
Carlos in Calgary

Furnace cleaning

Just had Alberta furnace cleaning at my house today. It was a wonderful experience. The technicians were knowledgeable and friendly. They offered me professional advise and I will absolutely recommend them to my friends.

Thank you Carlos, it was our pleasure!

Furnace and duct cleaning

Our technicians where Islam and Joel. Very welcoming and very knowledgeable. I had a furnace and duct cleaning. Amazing service,extremely clean and efficient. Also pointed out my chimney needed service . Highly recommended.
Thanks.

Wendy in Edmonton
Wendy in Edmonton

Furnace and duct cleaning

Alberta Home Services did an amazing job. Wayne and Steve are so professional. They explained everything to us before they start. My furnace is like brand new now. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Wendy, it was our pleasure!

Tony in Calgary
Tony in Calgary

Furnace Cleaning was Good

I hired this company to clean my furnace and ducts in the house I bought. They were very professional right from the get go. They brought in two technicians who knew what they were doing. Everything about my furnace and air conditioning system was explained in detail.

They explained all of the issues that were identified. They aren't the cheapest but i highly recommend this company for first time cleaning furnace in a used home.

It was a pleasure servicing your home!

Great Staff, Great Work

The person we spoke to on the phone was helpful, friendly and efficient. Riz and Izzy were professional, efficient, helpful and friendly when they did the duct cleaning in our home.

Thank you! It was our pleasure : )
- Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

More about Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Alberta Furnace Cleaning has been providing Calgary and area award-winning duct cleaning services since 1986. It is no coincidence we have been Voted #1 Furnace and Duct Cleaning Company since 2003 by the Consumer's Choice, since 2012 by the Calgary Herald Reader's Choice aong others.

Ensure the cleanest, safest indoor environment for your family, pets or business with an award-winning professional furnace and duct cleaning performed by our expert technicians.