Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

3343 - 44 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2B 3K6
Duct Cleaning
Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Bill & Glenna in Calgary
Bill & Glenna in Calgary

Furnace Cleaning only - no up-sell

Two very hard working gentlemen came and did their job efficiently taking time to explain the condition of our furnaces. Our furnaces run perfect and no one tried to sell us a new set of new ones. Other companies in the past have used scare tactics to try and sell us a whole new system. We got exactly as we wanted, a cleaning . A detailed and skillful team made this happen. This company will be my first and only choice for any maintenance in the future..

Thank you Bill & Glenna!

Cindy in Calgary
Cindy in Calgary

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Wayne and Gavin were the best technicians I have ever had work on. House in my capacity. They were friendly and their work was exceptional. I will definitely use this company for as long as I own a house. They were outstanding!!!

Thank you Cindy!

cute_kat in Calgary
cute_kat in Calgary

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

These guys were great. I've had my furnace and vents cleaned before by another company and these guys came in and actually cleaned out a lot of the stuff left behind by the other company. They sanitized my system and even recommended a permanent filter that I can clean myself. Everything was offered at no pressure, just options to let me know about that I decided to proceed with.
Very Professional and made sure to clean up any mess that was made during cleaning.

Thank you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnuce Cleaning and cuct work

We have a rental property that had never had cleaning done and they did a great job! We also had a big block in our dryer vent which was also identified and cleaned up.
T2C4A3

Thank you for your business, we are here anytime : )

Nadeem H from Calgary
Nadeem H from Calgary

Furnance & Duct Cleaning

Procedure to book an appointment is fast and straight forward. No hidden fees. They tell you the cost upfront.
The two techs who showed up were punctual, professional and polite. They explained the cleaning process in detail and made some recommendations about furnance filter and humidifier. Overall a good experience.

Having said that, I do have few comments and questions about the service and company:

1. The company did not honor the $5 off coupon sticker on the furnance from their last service cleaning. They did leave with another $20 off on next cleaning sticker. I wonder if they did not honor the previous $5 off coupon, how will they accept this $20 off coupon next time.

2. The AFC website says the following about furnance cleaning:

** furnance blower is removed and cleaned **
I don't think that actually happened. Can the tech confirm this?

** furnance is tested for ignition and fan operation **
Is it all done by visually inspecting the furnance or by tools?

Hi Nadeem,

First of all thank you for the kind review.

Here is to answer all your questions:

1. Most promotions can no be accumulated. Our regular Furnace & Duct Cleaning package is $179, so if for example you got yours for $149 using a coupon or web coupon than the additional $5 can not be added ( same with the $20 off )

2. In many cases the furnace blower is removed, however in some cases the furnace has to bypassed and the same area is cleaned just using a different method, that way ensuring that your furnace and ducts were properly cleaned ( so this must have been your case).

3. The furnace ignition and fan operation is all done visually with very few exceptions.

I hope that answered it all,

Thank you again for choosing Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Liz M. from Calgary
Liz M. from Calgary

Assisted Review

I wanted to write and tell you I had Riz and Paul do a furnace service today and they were excellent - friendly, fast, helpful and very personable. Please let their supervisors know. I would highly recommend the company and in particular, these two fellows.

MartinDavis in Calgary
MartinDavis in Calgary

Ducts Cleaned

We had our ducts cleaned by Alberta Furnace Cleaning, great job with the dryer vents, I'm going to use them again, very nice people, Cassie is a honest girl. thanks Cassie ill be calling you again for other jobs.

Review has 2 previous versions

Kathryn L. from Calgary
Kathryn L. from Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

I have high expectations from AFC, and they did not disappoint this time either. They cleaned our ducts in our home and did a really great job from start to finish. It was a breeze to set up and their crew is courteous and professional. I would definitely hire them again.

Thank you Kathryn!

KW from Calgary
KW from Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

I live in a 1966 bungalow. The ducts had not been cleaned for a looooong time! Cassie and her crew were punctual,polite, professional and thorough. She knows her stuff and is conscientious. I would highly recommend this company if you need your furnace cleaned. You will be glad you called them.

Thank you ; ) Anytime!

gary in Calgary
gary in Calgary

house and dryer vents

Great service, speedy, inexpensive and friendly. My family and I feel healthier once we got the vents cleaned and we feel like we can breathe better I would recommend all house have their vents cleaned from alberta furnace cleaning calgar

- Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

More about Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Alberta Furnace Cleaning has been providing Calgary and area award-winning duct cleaning services since 1986. It is no coincidence we have been Voted #1 Furnace and Duct Cleaning Company since 2003 by the Consumer's Choice, since 2012 by the Calgary Herald Reader's Choice aong others.

Ensure the cleanest, safest indoor environment for your family, pets or business with an award-winning professional furnace and duct cleaning performed by our expert technicians.