Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Duct Cleaning
3343 44th Avenue SE Calgary AB 403
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Reviews for Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

duct cleaning

Had a bad feeling after job. They could not explain the chemicals they used, rep was rude after I provided constructive feedback on the phone (because I was asked), left dirt on windowsill. I asked for proof that work was done and never got any. It was all very bizarre.

Hi there,
We don't use chemicals when doing a duct cleaning, only if the customer asks to add a duct sanitizer ( which is for bad odors ) do we add anything to the cleaning. Also, we provide all customers with a receipt of sales that details any type of service provided, so this does not sound like our company at all. We would like to invite you to call us or provide us with a phone number to reach you in order to provide you with a proper follow up as by your description this doesn't sound like our type of service at all.

Kate in Calgary
Kate in Calgary

Duct cleaning

Had it cleaned by them. It was great. Service is great. Service was recommended by a co worker. Class and Steve was very helpful esp this is is our first time to have it done. They did a good job. Thanks

thank you Kate!

Dj in Calgary
Dj in Calgary

Duct cleaning

A great job by Jamie and Cole - very professional and respectful of our property. They were on time and answered all our questions. Highly recommended for future work and have ordered a new water heater through the. To replace a 14 year old unit.

Thank you for recommending us!

E. Law in Prince George
E. Law in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

Furnace & Duct cleaning

I was very happy with their service. They were able to book my appointment at a time that suited me. I found this company to be professional, fast and friendly. I would definitely use them again.

Thank you!

Maureen Moore in Calgary
Maureen Moore in Calgary

Duct and furnace cleaning

I called Alberta Furnace Cleaning yesterday after googling for "the best duct cleaning company in Calgary". These guys had a LOT of good reviews so decided to give them a try.
This morning at 9:00 am Riz and Cole came to the door in professional uniforms and a friendly professional manner and explained in detail what they would be doing. Riz insisted that I look at what they would be doing and ensured I knew I was getting a quality job. They just left and I now have 21 super clean vents, 3 clean bathroom vents, a clean and safe dryer vent, a clean furnace and a new hydrostatic filter. Best of all, peace of mind that I just paid for a quality job. These guys are very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend the co. and this team!!

Thank you Maureen! it was our pleasure : )

Aaron Goss in Calgary
Aaron Goss in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

furnace cleaning

Yesterday I called Alberta Furnace Cleaning as per all the reviews that I saw on this website for a furnace cleaning. They are all so true right from office of Sandra booking us a next day appointment to Cass and Sarah the service tech. Awesome job ladies!!!! I honestly will refer this company as it definitely met and out preformed all my expectations. Cass and Sarah were knowledgeable and had excellent manors, you can tell by their work that they care about what they do.

Thank you for recommending us Aaron!

Just Kate in Calgary
Just Kate in Calgary

Before Winter Hits

I neglected the furnace cleaning for several years and knew I had to this year before winter hits. Alberta Furnace were easy to schedule, showed up when promised, and were fast, efficient and friendly. I kept adding things I hadn't mentioned in my initial call (oh and can you...) and they were accommodating so it didn't require a callback. Happy to recommend them!

Thank you, Kate it was our pleasure!

Silvia in Calgary
Silvia in Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

I used this company for the first time for my furnace cleaning and i am very happy! They did an amazing job, very professional and clean, they did not make a mess. They also go out of their way to explain and show you what you can do to keep up with maintenance. Overall I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone who asks!

Thank you Silvia!

Sandy in Calgary
Sandy in Calgary

Furnace/Duct/Dryer vent Cleaning

Awesome work! On time, courteous and polite...and did a great job.
From a phone call on Friday to arriving Monday morning, I consider that fast service. Thank you Cassie (and her helper). I will definitely be calling back.

Thank you Sandy!

More about Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Alberta Furnace Cleaning has been providing Calgary and area award-winning duct cleaning services since 1986. It is no coincidence we have been Voted #1 Furnace and Duct Cleaning Company since 2003 by the Consumer's Choice, since 2012 by the Calgary Herald Reader's Choice aong others.

Ensure the cleanest, safest indoor environment for your family, pets or business with an award-winning professional furnace and duct cleaning performed by our expert technicians.