Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Duct Cleaning
3343 44th Avenue SE Calgary AB 403
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Reviews for Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Kate in Calgary

Had it cleaned by them. It was great. Service is great. Service was recommended by a co worker. Class and Steve was very helpful esp this is is our first time to have it done. They did a good job. Thanks

thank you Kate!

Dj in Calgary

A great job by Jamie and Cole - very professional and respectful of our property. They were on time and answered all our questions. Highly recommended for future work and have ordered a new water heater through the. To replace a 14 year old unit.

Thank you for recommending us!

E. Law in Prince George
1 review Prince George, BC

I was very happy with their service. They were able to book my appointment at a time that suited me. I found this company to be professional, fast and friendly. I would definitely use them again.

Thank you!

Maureen Moore in Calgary

I called Alberta Furnace Cleaning yesterday after googling for "the best duct cleaning company in Calgary". These guys had a LOT of good reviews so decided to give them a try.
This morning at 9:00 am Riz and Cole came to the door in professional uniforms and a friendly professional manner and explained in detail what they would be doing. Riz insisted that I look at what they would be doing and ensured I knew I was getting a quality job. They just left and I now have 21 super clean vents, 3 clean bathroom vents, a clean and safe dryer vent, a clean furnace and a new hydrostatic filter. Best of all, peace of mind that I just paid for a quality job. These guys are very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend the co. and this team!!

Thank you Maureen! it was our pleasure : )

Aaron Goss in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Yesterday I called Alberta Furnace Cleaning as per all the reviews that I saw on this website for a furnace cleaning. They are all so true right from office of Sandra booking us a next day appointment to Cass and Sarah the service tech. Awesome job ladies!!!! I honestly will refer this company as it definitely met and out preformed all my expectations. Cass and Sarah were knowledgeable and had excellent manors, you can tell by their work that they care about what they do.

Thank you for recommending us Aaron!

Just Kate in Calgary

I neglected the furnace cleaning for several years and knew I had to this year before winter hits. Alberta Furnace were easy to schedule, showed up when promised, and were fast, efficient and friendly. I kept adding things I hadn't mentioned in my initial call (oh and can you...) and they were accommodating so it didn't require a callback. Happy to recommend them!

Thank you, Kate it was our pleasure!

Silvia in Calgary

I used this company for the first time for my furnace cleaning and i am very happy! They did an amazing job, very professional and clean, they did not make a mess. They also go out of their way to explain and show you what you can do to keep up with maintenance. Overall I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone who asks!

Thank you Silvia!

Sandy in Calgary

Awesome work! On time, courteous and polite...and did a great job.
From a phone call on Friday to arriving Monday morning, I consider that fast service. Thank you Cassie (and her helper). I will definitely be calling back.

Thank you Sandy!

I had a problem with the initial duct cleaners who showed up due to a perceived presence of asbestos. After getting an asbestos report that showed no problems, I voiced my displeasure and I was impressed at how quickly their management reacted and rectified the issue.

A new crew showed up today and I was extremely impressed at how diligent they were and informative on everything they checked on. Definitely a great experience!

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you it was our pleasure!

More about Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Family owned and operated for the past 30 years. Alberta Furnace Cleaning combines home-heating expertise with meticulous customer service that has garnered a 2015 Consumer Choice Award for Business Excellence—its 13th in a row—as well as as the 2014-15 Calgary Herald Reader's Choice for a variety of home services.

Our experienced technicians regularly attend training programs to keep updated on the latest in the industry standards to ensure the highest level of service is performed in your home.

Industry leading training, rigorous hiring standards and the best equipment to our staff allows Alberta Furnace Cleaning to deliver consistent service and a great value.