Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

3343 - 44 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2B 3K6
Duct Cleaning
Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Kavee
Kavee

Coincidence?

We had two furnaces and some vents cleaned on Nov 16, 2020. They finished mid-afternoon. At supper time we noticed that the main furnace was not working and called the cleaning company. A man came out after supper to look and said that the inducer motor was seized, but that this had nothing to do with the cleaning. The sAme man came on Tuesday afternoon to replace the motor for another $800.

It is just too much coincidence that they didn’t cause the motor breakdown by, perhaps, hitting the furnace with the hose or something similar.

Hi Kavee,

We do not have records of a client with your first name or last name ( Kavee )

A seized motor is indicative of age or not getting a regular tune-up on their furnace, our equipment cannot seize a motor. If you indeed hired Alberta Furnace Cleaning ( in Calgary ) we invite you to please call our manager in turn ( Sam ), to address your concerns. Again, a seized motor can not happen from our cleaning procedure.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

furnacew cleaning

Good job and great communication. Covid protocol and fast completion. both staff where younger but experienced to work safely and quickly. Had one furnace and all my vents done. You should do all vents as why only do half.

Thank you, we appreciate you recommending us!

Lorne Kotlar in Calgary
Lorne Kotlar in Calgary

Greasy soot

Sharing our experience with Alberta Furnace Cleaning. We live in a townhouse so the technicians asked if they could come in the back. I told them to park in the visitor stall and drag hoses through the gate. They decided to go through garage without asking me. I just waited until they were done, paid them and went to my car. It was covered in a black greasy soot, then I looked at the white soles of my shoes also black and making tracks on the floor.Bins covered in black so I started sweeping. This is the pile I got from half of the garage.The black stuff is from the diesel truck that was left idling outside the garage. EVERYTHING we touch in there is covered in greasy soot. Sam in Customer Relations at Alberta Furnace Cleaning says it is the fault of the manufacturer of the truck and refuses to help us get this mess cleaned up.

Hi Lorne!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We are currently looking into this closely and working on a resolution for you.

Ann in Calgary
Ann in Calgary

Waste of time

They knew the size of home and number of vents. We arranged another contractor to do follow-up work, then arranged a vacation after all work was complete. They showed on time but after a few minutes said their equipment (wand/probe) was not long enough. I showed them how they could do the work if they also used a second location which would require a small hole drilled through some drywall and into a duct (I offered to drill). A few minutes later they said they could not do the job because the house was not ready??? Upon further questioning they admitted they didn't have the right equipment to do the work and that I should call Ram. Frustrated contractor, wife and kids just because AFC
didn't have the right equipment.

Hi Ann,

At Alberta Furnace Cleaning we pride in a job well done and a guarantee of quality adhering to the highest standards.

Your request had many anomalies and pre-existing conditions that could not guarantee the quality of the job. A Technician was sent as per your request to review if this was doable and it was not the case. There was no access to all ductwork as needed as some were inside concrete structures and therefore not accessible even with the solutions you proposed.

We do have the correct equipment for cleaning however with the limited access, and the developed ceiling in the basement, we could not perform the job with our quality guarantee and provide the expectations you requested.

After careful review of your needs, we felt we could not take on your project hence suggested a different company as per your needs.

Thank you.

Pat S in Calgary
Pat S in Calgary

No mystery to me why Alberta Furnace Cleaning ( Calgary) is an award winning Company hy wonder they have received rewards

Cassie and Matt came to my home on June 8, 2018 and did my whole home including this year my very sad long neglected dryer pipe and vent.
This was second time they have done work for me in my home.

So --- at long last, I finally found a furnace and duct cleaning company that does the work they've quoted an estimate on and does that work quickly and professionally. The office staff keeps in touch from the very first time you contact them for an appointment.

Neither are there any SURPRISES or further recommendations made when the technicians are in your home or when it comes time to pay the bill.

I have now reached the point where I would be very comfortable with just handing the keys to my home over to Alberta Furnace Cleaning and going out for lunch. I trust them that much.

Thank you Cassie and Matt.

France in Calgary
France in Calgary

Ducts and Furnace cleaning

Very professional, they even protected my freshly painted walls from their equipment. Wayne is very knowledgeable about furnace. I would recomend this company. Thank you Wayne and Victor for the great service.

Thank you! It was our pleasure :)

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

duct cleaning

Had a bad feeling after job. They could not explain the chemicals they used, rep was rude after I provided constructive feedback on the phone (because I was asked), left dirt on windowsill. I asked for proof that work was done and never got any. It was all very bizarre.

Hi there,
We don't use chemicals when doing a duct cleaning, only if the customer asks to add a duct sanitizer ( which is for bad odors ) do we add anything to the cleaning. Also, we provide all customers with a receipt of sales that details any type of service provided, so this does not sound like our company at all. We would like to invite you to call us or provide us with a phone number to reach you in order to provide you with a proper follow up as by your description this doesn't sound like our type of service at all.

Kate in Calgary
Kate in Calgary

Duct cleaning

Had it cleaned by them. It was great. Service is great. Service was recommended by a co worker. Class and Steve was very helpful esp this is is our first time to have it done. They did a good job. Thanks

thank you Kate!
- Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

More about Alberta Furnace Cleaning (Calgary)

Alberta Furnace Cleaning has been providing Calgary and area award-winning duct cleaning services since 1986. It is no coincidence we have been Voted #1 Furnace and Duct Cleaning Company since 2003 by the Consumer's Choice, since 2012 by the Calgary Herald Reader's Choice aong others.

Ensure the cleanest, safest indoor environment for your family, pets or business with an award-winning professional furnace and duct cleaning performed by our expert technicians.