LION MASONRY

Masonry & Bricklaying
Toronto ON M3L 1X6

Reviews for LION MASONRY

Mark in Mississauga

Excellent work. Matched brick. Professional attitude. Returned to address a question without hesitation. Very friendly and honest!

My neighbours were impressed to and hired the contractor for work at their house too.

What can I say, I highly recommend this company for any masonry work your thinking of having done.

Enrique Cabrera in Mississauga

I"m happy with the quality of workmanship, and having paid a reasonable price for a job done right the first time. Cleanup was done
in a timely manner, and Leonardo was prompt to answer any questions all along.

He was very punctual, and kept to an schedule. he pointed out a couple of potential problems with one of my walls and offer solutions, he went above and beyond trying make sure we were happy with the end product.
I gladly recommend this company's services.

I'm sure anybody will appreciate an honest company that can deliver
what they promise, while keeping a competitive price.

More about LION MASONRY

Chimney - Build, Repair, Rebuild, Restoration Brickwork - Build, Brick Replacement, Brick Repair Stonework Tuckpointing We are a dynamic company interested in all work concerning brick work, chimney building and repair, as well as tuckpointing and beautiful stone work. We are always striving for excellence. Our work speaks for itself, ...