Toronto Tree Removal

Reviews for Toronto Tree Removal

Robert from Toronto
Robert from Toronto

Tree Removal In Old Toronto West Neighbourhood

I needed to remove a Sycamore Maple tree in my backyard. Toronto Trees came with up with the best estimate quote and answered all my questions about the process of the removal. Also ensured I had the proper permit and sign off from Toronto Forestry and my hired arborist.

Heather worked with me on the scheduling of when the work would be done and was accommodating to my work schedule as I like to be on site when any work is done to my property.

The guys showed up on the day and took care of everything especially in a old Toronto neighbourhoods where space is limited and access to the backyard can be difficult. Cleaned up the site afterwards. Great job. I recommended them to my friends & family.

Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to give us such a kind review (and for attaching some very cool photos)! Old Toronto neighborhoods can definitely be tricky, but we are so pleased to hear that we completed the work to your satisfaction. It was a pleasure working for you!
All the best, the Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

Orly in Toronto
Orly in Toronto

Tree removal

Great service! I had a tree removed from my back yard. The response to my e-mail was very quick. They were very helpful and friendly. The job was done very well, quickly, and they left the area very clean. I highly recommend this service!

Hi Orly,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this kind review! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the work done! We always strive to be efficient and professional and are thrilled to receive such positive feedback from you. It has been an absolute pleasure! Thank you, the Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

Kara  in York
Kara in York

Tree Removal

The roots of the tree at the front of our house had encroached upon our main drain and that of our neighbour. Toronto Tree Removal provided the most timely response and the most competitive quote of the 5+ companies we contacted. We contacted them on a Saturday and they came to remove the tree on Monday morning. Robyn and Vic were friendly, efficient and professional. They cleaned up well beyond our expectations. It was also gratifying to see two women tradespeople, which we don't often see in Toronto.

Hi Kara,
Thank you for leaving this lovely review, and for mentioning our wonderful crew, Robyn and Vic; you definitely made our day! They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. It is customers like you that make our job wonderful! Thank you, the Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

Dawn from Toronto
Dawn from Toronto

Amazing company!

Called for a quote on removal of weed trees. Aaron came the same day, quote was emailed within the hour and they were able to schedule the work within 3 days. They arrived today as promised, did an amazing job, leaving our garden and the adjoining neighbours clean and tidy. I would highly recommend these guys, great job! I also want to mention Heather and Vivian who were extremely helpful on the phone answering all my questions, lovely ladies and a real pleasure to speak to!

Hi Dawn, thank you so much for leaving us such a glowing review! It was an absolute delight to work for you! :) Our crew will definitely be pleased to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again! The Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

knowledgable, professional, personable

Aaron actually came out on a Sunday to do our estimate, which was above and beyond. He answered every question we had and gave us some great advice regarding the pruning and removals. The work he and the other fellows did was perfect and just what we discussed. They really took time to clean up afterward, leaving the yard tidier than they found it. Would not hesitate to hire again.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this kind review! We are very pleased that you are happy with the work done. It is customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you, the Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

Effie and Chris in Toronto
Effie and Chris in Toronto

Tree Removal

We are in the process of an extensive home renovation that required the removal of a very large Norway Maple, located a few feet away from our home. I found Toronto Tree Removal on Homstars; based on the reviews I decided to give them a call. Hilary (arborist), came out to our home to assess our situation. We found him to be professional, organized, knowledgeable, honest, prompt and provided an estimate at a very competitive price point. We were impressed with the way he dealt with the job from beginning to end (gathering information, getting the City permits, removal of the tree). The onsite staff were also very hardworking, a pleasure to deal with, completed the job safely, and left the area clean. I took the day off of work to oversee the job, which I realized was unnecessary because the onsite staff’s work ethic quickly inspired my confidence in their competence. This is a gem of a company, that I look forward to recommending to my friends and family. Thank- you Toronto Tree Removal for surpassing my expectations!

Hi Effie & Chris,
Thank you for leaving us such a glowing review! We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our professionalism and efficiency and that the job was well done. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you. I will be sure to pass on your compliments and praise to Hilary and our crew! It was a pleasure working for you! Thank you and take care, the Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

Thompson in Toronto
Thompson in Toronto

Major pruning of trees on our property (early June, 2019)

Top-notch service from beginning to end and at a good price. We were 100% satisfied; will definitely ask them to come back if we need more work to be done, and have no qualms recommending them to friends.

Hi Thompson,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with our work from beginning to end; we always strive to provide only the best customer experience and we are thrilled to hear your positive feedback! Thank you, from the Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

Parkdale in Old Toronto
Parkdale in Old Toronto

Tree removal

Toronto Tree Removal impressed me. They are super prompt, friendly and professional. The City inspector determined that my tree was a potential danger and TTR were available and arrived within an half hour of the inspector's removal notice. They worked quickly and left everything neat and tidy. Highly recommended.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write this kind review! We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our efficiency and professionalism. It was a pleasure working for you! Thank you, the Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

Sacha
Sacha

Repeat Customer and Excellent Service

Simply the best.
I had hired Toronto Tree Removal to remove some trees last fall and the entire process was effortless, efficient, and professional. Now, with a few more trees for removal and some pruning work, I benefited from the same excellent service, professional tree assessments and advice, and a satisfying final product on my property. Excellent service and wonderful staff.

Hi Sacha,
Thank you for writing this lovely review! We take pride in our efficiency and professionalism and we are overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation about our service. We hope to hear from you again! Thank you, the Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

Tree Removal

I had a pine tree next to my house that was littering the backyard and road with cones and needles. Emailed Toronto Tree Removal, got scheduled service in 3 days. They cut down the tree and stump within 2 hours and left the area clean. Great service, would recommend to anyone!

Hello,
Thank you so much for leaving us this kind review! We are so pleased to hear that you had a smooth and easy experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving any additional needs in the future. Thank you for being a wonderful customer, the Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

More about Toronto Tree Removal

Toronto Tree Removal is a small Toronto company specializing in the cutting and removal of small, medium, & large trees.

Our goal is to keep tree removal affordable for our customers, and to do so without sacrificing safety or service.

How do we do it? By focusing on tree removal only, rather than the more comprehensive service that other tree services offer.

By limiting our services, we keep our overhead low. Less equipment, fewer tools and a smaller operation mean we can offer lower prices to our customers.

Call us for a quote and let us show you the difference.