Tree Service

Reviews for Toronto Tree Removal

C & L in North york
C & L in North york

Amazing in EVERY respect

We had a honey locust tree in our front yard that we had been planted too close to our house 25 years ago and which had now grown well over the house. We contacted Toronto Tree Removal because of the stellar rating they have on Homestars and they are worth every star. Keith arrived as planned, examined the tree, listened to our requests (to preserve the birch sapling close by and to leave us the firewood) and indicated he would get back to us quickly with a quote. While he had recommended stump removal, his gave us a quote that separated the stump removal in case we had a change of heart. Heather, in the office booked our time and maintained excellent communications as she confirmed that our requests, especially the birch, were relayed. As planned, Hillary, Jared and Curtis arrived and worked as a professional team to take down the tree. They were exceptionally careful of the birch and very cognizant of all the hydro wires that moved through the tree. They cut the larger pieces into nice lengths, stacked them for me, completely removed the stump to well below grade, and cleaned up the entire area. Neither neighbour was in any way inconvenienced throughout the entire time. A perfect job, a wonderful experience and excellent value. We highly recommend Toronto Tree Removal.

We are appreciative of this detailed review. Thank you for allowing us to complete this job and we are glad to know that you are pleased with the work done!

From the team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc. we wish you all the best!

Eddie in North York
Eddie in North York

Tree removal, stump grinding and pruning

Toronto Tree Removal
416-535-8519
Toronto
M6P 3P6

I had a few trees hanging over the roof of the house and it was time to remove one of them and prune the other. I found this company online and read a lot of the good reviews and decided to try them out. Glad I did. They did exactly what I required and a bit more and I do appreciate the bit of extra work they did to help me remove of some branches that were sitting in my backyard that I had cut off from some other shrubs. Also, the person doing the stump grinding did an amazing job, more than I expected, especially due to the location of it, up against a fence. He absolutely obliterated the stump and did it without destroying the fence around it. A truly professional job from the entire crew. Also, the office staff were top notch, communicating throughout the entire process and responding to my questions quickly. Now I know who to call next time or to recommend to others for tree cutting services. Thanks again!

Hey Eddie!
Thanks you for taking the time give us such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure working for you and thank you for allowing us to complete the job.
On behalf of the team here at Toronto Tree Removal Inc. we wish you all the best!

Beechouse from Toronto
Beechouse from Toronto

Oak tree canopy reduction in the Beach.

This was the second time using Toronto Tree Removal's services. And I have been please both times.
The work was completed efficiently, and the site was left in immaculate condition.
Dealing with the front office was a pleasure as well.

Thank you for your continued loyalty. We strive to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction!

Much Appreciated,

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Removal of 60 year old cherry tree

Toronto Tree Removal provided reliable and complete service as contracted. One large tree was removed safely and on the date scheduled and the patio was cleaned. Their price quote was better than others. I can recommend their service.

Thank you for this great review. We are pleased to know our work met your expectations!

Regards,

John C.
John C.

Trimmed a major tree and ground a stump

Task 1 - trim 30% out of a tree overhanging my property. Task 2 - grind out a cedar stump. The three man crew worked quickly, efficiently, tidied up well, had regard for the neighbors and passersby, AND did exactly what I wanted. I am very pleased.

Hello John,
Thank you for writing this great review, we are very pleased that you are happy with the work, clean up and disposition of our crew.
All the Best!

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Amazing job, amazing price and amazing service

We have contacted a few companies. All of them quote us some outrageous price.

Toronto Tree Removal gave us a reasonable quote. their staffs are friendly. They get the job done really quickly. They also clean up the site really well. My neighbors are all impressed with the job.

Job detail:
A 25 cm diameter Manitoba maple from the laneway behind the back fence to a height of six inches above grade: $725 + HST.

a Manitoba maple to the north of the garage to a height of approximately six inches above grade: add $350 + HST.

Thank you Jacqueline! We are happy to know that our work has met your expectations.
It was a pleasure working for you
Cheers,
The Toronto Tree Removal Team

Dead wood removal

Toronto Tree Removal provided prompt and excellent service for a large old tree in our yard which had a section in very poor condition. They advised us on our options and, when we were ready to schedule the work, they came right away, did a great job and left the site very clean and tidy. Very friendly and helpful office staff. Would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for this review.
We are pleased to know you are satisfied with the services provided
Kind Regards,
The Toronto Tree Removal Team

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Removal of Huge Silver Maple Tree

Toronto Tree Removal did everything necessary for the removal of a huge multi-limb silver maple tree from my backyard - the arborist report, application to the city, removal of said tree, as well as stump grinding. Everything about the removal was meticulous - cutting of tree, cutting it into the logs, shredding, etc. Nothing was left to chance. The whole area was left spotless by an extremely hard working and capable crew. Once the permit from the city was obtained, the actual tree removal took only one day. I would absolutely recommend Toronto Tree Removal to everyone.

Thank you for your wonderful review, it is much appreciated!
This was a large job within a small lot and our crew executed the work beautifully, we are pleased you are satisfied with their efforts.
It was an absolute pleasure to work for you!
From The Team at Toronto Tree Removal.

Hate to Reno    from Toronto
Hate to Reno from Toronto

Not such stellar execution

I hired TTR to remove a small tree. We arranged a date for completion while I was on vacation. They called me to confirm the day prior, and I confirmed.

I came back from vacation and the tree was still there. They somehow failed to show up despite the confirmation. They arranged an alternate date and successfully removed the tree on that day for a reasonable price.

We are glad that you are happy with the work performed by our crew. When emergency jobs arise we are obligated to fulfill them as soon as possible and sometimes non hazardous jobs must be rescheduled at a later date to deal with these emergency situations. All the best, TTR.

Scott C. in North york
Scott C. in North york

Cedar Tree Trim

I had a cedar tree growing it's branches on to my roof and needed a large tree stem cut off along with additional trimming near the roof. They did a quote while I was at work and came back to do the job. They cleaned up well and I am very satisfied with their work.

Thank you for this great review and we are pleased that you are satisfied with the work done. It was a pleasure to work for you!
The team at Toronto Tree Removal

More about Toronto Tree Removal

Toronto Tree Removal is a small Toronto company specializing in the cutting and removal of small, medium, & large trees.

Our goal is to keep tree removal affordable for our customers, and to do so without sacrificing safety or service.

How do we do it? By focusing on tree removal only, rather than the more comprehensive service that other tree services offer.

By limiting our services, we keep our overhead low. Less equipment, fewer tools and a smaller operation mean we can offer lower prices to our customers.

Call us for a quote and let us show you the difference.