HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Toronto  >  Toronto Tree Removal

Reviews for Toronto Tree Removal

A terrific company to work with. I had a very large tree that needed removing, located in a very limited space very near my house. Two other companies had said they couldn't do it. The Toronto Tree Removal people were prompt, professional, and did an outstanding job, including clean-up. Highly recommended!

Thank you for this great review! Your tree was one of the larger ones we've tackled over the past year. We've developed a highly skilled crew that can handle almost any tree in Toronto, in any situation. It took careful planning and execution to remove your tree safely. We're happy that you're happy with the result.

Kurtis in Toronto

I had this crew remove a 100+ year old Silver Maple. A huge job where branches were overhaning neighbours' properties and created significant risk. Very easy to work with, punctual and safe, these guys got the job done exactly as advertised.

Hi Kurtis:

Thank you for this review. We have worked hard to develop the expertise and acquire the equipment needed to tackle large trees in difficult urban environments. I'm pleased that you are happy with our work. We always strive to provide good customer service, deliver what we promise, and at all times keep safety top of mind.

K from Toronto in Toronto

They did a great job and were efficient and professional at every stage!

I needed two trees in my backyard trimmed and brought down in height to remove dead branches and clear overhead telephone wires. It was a small job, but getting access to the tree tops in my small enclosed back-yard was complicated.

Toronto Tree Removal responded promptly to my initial contact and came very quickly to view the job and give a quote (most of the companies I contacted didn't get back to me or visit the site). Their quote was not the cheapest, but they seemed to have the best understanding of what the job would involve. They then quickly arranged a time to do the job (again, not as common for other companies as might be hoped). On the day, they arrived early with a large truck/wood chipper, which they parked considerately, something which is difficult to do on my narrow residential street. The four-man team finished the job quickly and efficiently, tidying everything up afterwards. They confirmed my wishes at the beginning of the job and made sure I was happy with the job before they left. They stuck to the price originally quoted.

The whole experience was refreshingly simple. Thank you to the whole team!

Thank you for this review! We're proud of our crew and their professionalism. Working efficiently and taking a consultative approach with our clients are two of our top priorities, not to mention cleaning up properly after a job.

It also bears mentioning that we always visit a site before providing a quote, and do not provide estimates, but solid and reliable quotes which we honour.

These are some of the reasons why we're not the cheapest company out there, but we are one of the best. I'm glad we were able to do your work to your satisfaction.

CG in toronto

Wow! I can’t say enough about this company. They are a pleasure to work with, take pride in their work and did an EXCEPTIONAL job! They are skilled arborists and know their job well.

We had a huge Tree of Heaven (weed tree) in our tiny city backyard. It was very weak and one of the trunks had started to split. Within 24 hours of calling the company they came out to take a look. Within a few days we had a quote for both the tree and stump removal. We felt it was very reasonable, particularly given its size (2 trees combined into one and both about 50 feet high), the confined small space accessible only through our garage and the presence of telephone lines.

They worked with the City to obtain the necessary permission to remove the tree. Two days prior to the job they advised of the date they would do the removal. The crew arrived on the scheduled day at the time they had advised. The 3 man crew was so polite and professional. I was home throughout the job (as was my neighbour) and we both observed the incredible care, skill and efficiency with which they performed their work. Once the tree was down and taken away, they thoroughly cleaned up both the backyard as well as the street where put the tree into their chipper. You would never have known they were there.

A few days later another crew came to remove the stump. Again, they were professional, did an excellent job and cleaned up after themselves.

The job was executed for the price quoted with no hidden surprises.
I would highly recommend this wonderful company.

Hello!

Thank you very much for this great review. We were pleased to be able to solve your tree problem. We've become specialists at working in tight locations on difficult trees such as yours. Your review has touched on every aspect of our work that we take pride in: reasonable pricing, professionalism, attentiveness and (something we're especially picky about) cleaning up after the job.

By the way, it was a pleasure working for you. Good customers who anticipate our needs and make arrangements to have a clear path to the job (in your case, through your garage) really make our day. Thank you!

EXCELLENT! EXCEPTIONAL! Aaron not only showed up on a Saturday to give us a free estimate that was a fraction of the price arborists would have charged to remove the huge tree...but he also gave us tips on how to get reimbursed from the City, etc.
Aaron is smart, literate and knows trees.
You'd be mistaken to look any further :))
Ann

Ann, thank you for this review. We aim to please, and this often means that we will quote jobs seven days a week, and that our crew will work tirelessly from morning to night. We're happy to have worked for you, and we're pleased that our advice and expertise were helpful.

Matthew in Toronto

Aaron his was great, professional and very responsible. He has all the right equipment, is very safety conscious . His estimate was very reasonable. He arrived promptly , did an excellent job.

Matthew, thank you for this review. This review is very much like how we approach our work: concise, efficient, to the point, but always with attention to detail!

777 L.

Aaron and I agreed to an amount for removing a tree that fell down, and then he showed up to do the job without giving me any notice and also left the job site without calling me. I paid him in full immediately anyway without mentioning my disappointment and asked him if he could come back because I had also wanted to have some branches removed. I messaged him a bunch of times to come back and do the branches. He gave me the run around and never came back and this is after many months of being patient with him. I found them unprofessional and not sure why their reviews were so good because he didn't finish the job and really irritated me by not getting back to me too. So I decided to give him this fair review in return.

The reason we tend to get good reviews is because we show up and do what we're hired to do. In this case, we were hired to deal with a fallen tree only. Had the branches in question been mentioned at the outset, it would have been no problem at all. Unfortunately, this person wanted to add them onto the job as a freebie, and this would be why showing up "without notice" was an issue. (First time we've ever been found at fault for carrying out the work in good time, by the way!). Normally we don't mind doing a little extra work if we're already there, but making a return trip to do a freebie is very costly to us. My offer was to do this work - for free - next time we were working nearby and had a few spare moments. That hasn't happened yet.
Read the review again and I think you'll see it supports what we're saying: we did the work we were hired to do, with an excellent response time, and were paid for the work. Last time I checked that's how things are supposed to work.

Daniella B

I met with several tree removal companies, these guys came out for a quote quickly. They were super fast in getting the job done, professional, and reasonably priced. I'm definitely using them again! THANK YOU!

Thank you Daniella!

More about Toronto Tree Removal

Toronto Tree Removal is a small Toronto company specializing in the cutting and removal of small, medium, & large trees.

Our goal is to keep tree removal affordable for our customers, and to do so without sacrificing safety or service.

How do we do it? By focusing on tree removal only, rather than the more comprehensive service that other tree services offer.

By limiting our services, we keep our overhead low. Less equipment, fewer tools and a smaller operation mean we can offer lower prices to our customers.

Call us for a quote and let us show you the difference.