HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Toronto  >  Toronto Tree Removal

Reviews for Toronto Tree Removal

Scott C. in North york
Scott C. in North york

Cedar Tree Trim

I had a cedar tree growing it's branches on to my roof and needed a large tree stem cut off along with additional trimming near the roof. They did a quote while I was at work and came back to do the job. They cleaned up well and I am very satisfied with their work.

Thank you for this great review and we are pleased that you are satisfied with the work done. It was a pleasure to work for you!
The team at Toronto Tree Removal

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

Removal of large tree with limited street access

We had a huge Manitoba Maple in our back yard that needed removal, a challenge given the absence of any direct street access. Aaron and his team did a truly incredible job in very tight quarters. We had to remove the fence panels to the two yards next to us, but the team was extremely respectful of my neighbours' yards and the whole operation was done with remarkably little disruption. These guys worked incredibly hard, remained friendly and pleasant, and did a phenomenal job of cleaning up at the end. I cannot recommend this company highly enough -- as pleasant an experience as could be imagined for such a difficult job. Thanks to all of you!

Thank you for your wonderful review! This was a challenging removal and we are very proud of the hard work done by our stellar crew. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and our cleanup. We're very pleased that you're happy with the results.

Dead wood removal

Toronto Tree Removal provided prompt and excellent service for a large old tree in our yard which had a section in very poor condition. They advised us on our options and, when we were ready to schedule the work, they came right away, did a great job and left the site very clean and tidy. Very friendly and helpful office staff. Would definitely recommend them.

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Removal of Huge Silver Maple Tree

Toronto Tree Removal did everything necessary for the removal of a huge multi-limb silver maple tree from my backyard - the arborist report, application to the city, removal of said tree, as well as stump grinding. Everything about the removal was meticulous - cutting of tree, cutting it into the logs, shredding, etc. Nothing was left to chance. The whole area was left spotless by an extremely hard working and capable crew. Once the permit from the city was obtained, the actual tree removal took only one day. I would absolutely recommend Toronto Tree Removal to everyone.

Thank you for your wonderful review, it is much appreciated!
This was a large job within a small lot and our crew executed the work beautifully, we are pleased you are satisfied with their efforts.
It was an absolute pleasure to work for you!
From The Team at Toronto Tree Removal.

Hate to Reno    from Toronto
Hate to Reno from Toronto

Not such stellar execution

I hired TTR to remove a small tree. We arranged a date for completion while I was on vacation. They called me to confirm the day prior, and I confirmed.

I came back from vacation and the tree was still there. They somehow failed to show up despite the confirmation. They arranged an alternate date and successfully removed the tree on that day for a reasonable price.

Difficult tree removal, double trunk, near homes

I had a tree that was cracked due to the wind storm. Toronto Tree rep came to look on a weekend at 7:30 pm.
Timing was good because tenants were involved.
The next day, on Sunday, they strapped the tree so it was safe. They checked the following day.
It took time to remove the tree but the City had lots of fallen trees at the time. They took the worry out of the equation.

Safe and professional.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the work done. It was a pleasure to work for you!
The team at Toronto Tree Removal

SteveQ
SteveQ

Beach tree removed

I need to remove a dead beach tree and have its stump grinded before pl ant a new one.
Toronto Tree Removal did a great job. The work was estimated, scheduled and executed smoothly and professionally.
They are highly recommended.

Thank you for this wonderful review, we are pleased you are happy with the results of the work done, it was a pleasure working for you!
Thank you and have a great summer!
The Team at Toronto Tree Removal!

biff.mcgee in Toronto
biff.mcgee in Toronto

Better than I could imagine

I hired Toronto Tree Removal to grind out 10+ stumps, remove a bunch of trees, damaged branches. They showed up, completed the job, and left me speechless. My backyard is transformed. 10/10 service. They’re something else. Truly amazing.

Thanks for your wonderful review! We are very pleased that you are satisfied with the result of the work done in your backyard by our incredible crew.

High,y Recommend

Both the work completed by Aaron and team in the field and the customer service provided by Heather and Keith were excellent. While I hope to never have a tree problem again thanks to Toronto Tree Removal’s great work, I have and will recommend them to my neighbours. A huge concern led to a very positive experience.

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased that you found our customer service excellent as we pride ourselves in being a service driven company. We are thrilled that you are happy with our experience with us.

Tree pruning and removal of fallen limbs

Toronto Tree Removal came promptly after the ice storm to remove a giant fallen limb from my backyard. Their work was careful (of my crushed perennial beds), efficient and clean---they cleaned up the huge mess of branches and twigs impeccably and cut the log into firewood for me. I'm impressed by their very friendly and polite demeanour and their very fair prices---for work of the highest quality. I've used other professional arborists over my 40 years at this house, and Toronto Tree Removal is the best in service and price.

Thank you. Michele, for this great review. We always strive to provide professional service at a competitive price. I'm happy that we were able to meet your needs. It was a pleasure to work for you!

More about Toronto Tree Removal

Toronto Tree Removal is a small Toronto company specializing in the cutting and removal of small, medium, & large trees.

Our goal is to keep tree removal affordable for our customers, and to do so without sacrificing safety or service.

How do we do it? By focusing on tree removal only, rather than the more comprehensive service that other tree services offer.

By limiting our services, we keep our overhead low. Less equipment, fewer tools and a smaller operation mean we can offer lower prices to our customers.

Call us for a quote and let us show you the difference.