Toronto Tree Removal

Reviews for Toronto Tree Removal

Jeff
Jeff

Tree Pruning

Excellent work. Came on time - and did the work we asked for. No mess. Would use them again.

Hi Jeff,
Thank you for the kind review! We're pleased to hear you are happy with our services.
All the best, the Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

Quick, professional, tidy and reasonably priced!

I have used this company several times now. They are great people. They have done their job very well. The first time I had them remove an extremely large old silver maple that was in a difficult position in the yard. They had to coordinate with my neighbours...they were very respectful and professional. The second time was to remove a large stump. Excellent job this time as well.
I would absolutely use this company anytime I had any need for tree removal services.

Hello,
We are very pleased to have you as a repeating customer and that you are happy with our services! Thank you so much for the kind review; it is greatly appreciated.

Nick
Nick

Amazing

We want to extend our appreciation to Aaron and his crew for an amazing job. It is rare when the level of service exceeds expectations, such as we have experienced with Toronto Tree Removal. They deserve a 10 rating in all areas: safely and efficiently removing 4 tall dead ash trees that were over wires and our house. True professionals!

Hi Nick, thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that we exceeded expectations! It was a pleasure working for you.

Seymore
Seymore

Tree removal in Toronto

It was a pleasure working with Toronto Tree Removal! Aaron and his crew were most timely, efficient and oh so polite. The work and outcome was perfect which says a lot for Toronto Tree Removal, the owner, the business, its people, great competitive price, and an incredible and excellent cleanup program. Fast response, great job in coordinating and meeting our needs so quickly and will absolutely recommend and use them again.

Thank you for your service!

Hello Seymore!
We really appreciate taking the time to write us such a glowing review, we are very pleased that you are happy with our service from start to finish.
Best!
The Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Large tree trimming

Large Maple required serious trimming. Toronto Tree Was professional in every aspect (quote, immediate start, workmanship and clean up. I had to confirm the quote because it was so much lower than the other three.

Hello Rick,
Thank you for your 10 Star review! We are very happy that you pleased with our work, cleanup and our pricing!
All the Best,
The Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

odeirdre
odeirdre

Tree removal

Toronto Tree Removal were great to work! The entire process from initial contact to completion was professional, courteous, tidy, safe and overall stress free! I highly recommend them!

Thank you very much for your great review! It was an absolute pleasure working for you.
All the Best from the Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.!

Removal birch tree in backyard

Fast, efficient, thorough, polite. No frills.
Crew arrived, removed the phone and cable wires, took down the tree, cleaned up nicely, put back the wires.
In short I'd say "Badabookbadaboom".

Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful review, well said. You have put a smile on our faces!
All the Best!
-The Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

Pruned my two trees .

I looked for a tree company for a few yrs and found toronto tree removal. They cleaned front and back of my house and mulched the branches. Very happy customer.

Thank you very much for your 10 Star review, we are very pleased you are happy with the work and clean up that our crew provided.
All the Best!
-The Team at Toronto Tree Removal Inc.

jim in bloor west
jim in bloor west

Timley, Professional, Tidy and Economical

Aaron came by to give us a quote which was very reasonable and his crew did the job when they said they would and left the site clean.
I would not hesitate to use them again.

Hello Jim,
Thank you for sending us such a great review!
It was a pleasure working for you, All the Best, The team at TTR!

Eddie in North York
Eddie in North York

Tree removal, stump grinding and pruning

I had a few trees hanging over the roof of the house and it was time to remove one of them and prune the other. I found this company online and read a lot of the good reviews and decided to try them out. Glad I did. They did exactly what I required and a bit more and I do appreciate the bit of extra work they did to help me remove of some branches that were sitting in my backyard that I had cut off from some other shrubs. Also, the person doing the stump grinding did an amazing job, more than I expected, especially due to the location of it, up against a fence. He absolutely obliterated the stump and did it without destroying the fence around it. A truly professional job from the entire crew. Also, the office staff were top notch, communicating throughout the entire process and responding to my questions quickly. Now I know who to call next time or to recommend to others for tree cutting services. Thanks again!

Hey Eddie!
Thanks you for taking the time give us such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure working for you and thank you for allowing us to complete the job.
On behalf of the team here at Toronto Tree Removal Inc. we wish you all the best!

More about Toronto Tree Removal

Toronto Tree Removal is a small Toronto company specializing in the cutting and removal of small, medium, & large trees.

Our goal is to keep tree removal affordable for our customers, and to do so without sacrificing safety or service.

How do we do it? By focusing on tree removal only, rather than the more comprehensive service that other tree services offer.

By limiting our services, we keep our overhead low. Less equipment, fewer tools and a smaller operation mean we can offer lower prices to our customers.

Call us for a quote and let us show you the difference.