Toronto Tree Removal

Reviews for Toronto Tree Removal

Scott C. in North york
Scott C. in North york

Cedar Tree Trim

I had a cedar tree growing it's branches on to my roof and needed a large tree stem cut off along with additional trimming near the roof. They did a quote while I was at work and came back to do the job. They cleaned up well and I am very satisfied with their work.

Thank you for this great review and we are pleased that you are satisfied with the work done. It was a pleasure to work for you!
The team at Toronto Tree Removal

Difficult tree removal, double trunk, near homes

I had a tree that was cracked due to the wind storm. Toronto Tree rep came to look on a weekend at 7:30 pm.
Timing was good because tenants were involved.
The next day, on Sunday, they strapped the tree so it was safe. They checked the following day.
It took time to remove the tree but the City had lots of fallen trees at the time. They took the worry out of the equation.

Safe and professional.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the work done. It was a pleasure to work for you!
The team at Toronto Tree Removal

SteveQ
SteveQ

Beach tree removed

I need to remove a dead beach tree and have its stump grinded before pl ant a new one.
Toronto Tree Removal did a great job. The work was estimated, scheduled and executed smoothly and professionally.
They are highly recommended.

Thank you for this wonderful review, we are pleased you are happy with the results of the work done, it was a pleasure working for you!
Thank you and have a great summer!
The Team at Toronto Tree Removal!

biff.mcgee in Toronto
biff.mcgee in Toronto

Better than I could imagine

I hired Toronto Tree Removal to grind out 10+ stumps, remove a bunch of trees, damaged branches. They showed up, completed the job, and left me speechless. My backyard is transformed. 10/10 service. They’re something else. Truly amazing.

Thanks for your wonderful review! We are very pleased that you are satisfied with the result of the work done in your backyard by our incredible crew.

High,y Recommend

Both the work completed by Aaron and team in the field and the customer service provided by Heather and Keith were excellent. While I hope to never have a tree problem again thanks to Toronto Tree Removal’s great work, I have and will recommend them to my neighbours. A huge concern led to a very positive experience.

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased that you found our customer service excellent as we pride ourselves in being a service driven company. We are thrilled that you are happy with our experience with us.

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

Removal of large tree with limited street access

We had a huge Manitoba Maple in our back yard that needed removal, a challenge given the absence of any direct street access. Aaron and his team did a truly incredible job in very tight quarters. We had to remove the fence panels to the two yards next to us, but the team was extremely respectful of my neighbours' yards and the whole operation was done with remarkably little disruption. These guys worked incredibly hard, remained friendly and pleasant, and did a phenomenal job of cleaning up at the end. I cannot recommend this company highly enough -- as pleasant an experience as could be imagined for such a difficult job. Thanks to all of you!

Thank you for your wonderful review! This was a challenging removal and we are very proud of the hard work done by our stellar crew. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and our cleanup. We're very pleased that you're happy with the results.

Tree pruning and removal of fallen limbs

Toronto Tree Removal came promptly after the ice storm to remove a giant fallen limb from my backyard. Their work was careful (of my crushed perennial beds), efficient and clean---they cleaned up the huge mess of branches and twigs impeccably and cut the log into firewood for me. I'm impressed by their very friendly and polite demeanour and their very fair prices---for work of the highest quality. I've used other professional arborists over my 40 years at this house, and Toronto Tree Removal is the best in service and price.

Thank you. Michele, for this great review. We always strive to provide professional service at a competitive price. I'm happy that we were able to meet your needs. It was a pleasure to work for you!

RR in Old Toronto
RR in Old Toronto

Tree removal

They were the lowest bidder and the most professional- came on time, did everything right for a very complex job, no extra damage. Great company, would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for your wonderful review!
We at Toronto Tree Removal strive to find the safest and most economical approach to each unique job.
Thank you for your recommendation.
- The team at Toronto Tree Removal

Tree Removal

A large branch fell off our tree in a storm and fell across our backyard and our neighbours yards as well. I looked for companies to remove the branch and found Toronto Tree Removal online. The reviews I read were fantastic and the quote they provided was very reasonable and lower than other companies. I'll be honest, I was skeptical, I thought they were too good to be true but I am happy to say I was wrong. They were a pleasure to work with, they were efficient, meticulous and did what they said they would do. I highly recommend them and will use them in the future to trim our tree.

Thank you for this very positive review. I think it touched on all of the points that we always strive to achieve: reasonable pricing, efficient and responsive work, and great cleanup. Thank you for hiring us, and we certainly look forward to working for you in the future.

Rachel from Toronto
Rachel from Toronto
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Our third time working with Aaron and his team

This is the third, and perhaps the most dramatic, time we've worked with Aaron and his team. The drama came as the result of ice storm damage that took down a GIANT limb from our towering Norway Maple. But the drama stopped there. Once the storm passed, Aaron was, as usual, easy to get ahold of. Within 1 hour 45 minutes of my call (on what must have been one of his BUSIEST days) Aaron was on site to assess our damage. Two hours later, we had a firm quote. The next morning, Aaron's team were on site to get to work. While it's always a shame to lose mature trees, it's at least a comfort to know we have Toronto Tree Service on hand to help us set things to rights.

Rachel, thank you for this great review. We at Toronto Tree Removal always strive to be prompt in quoting and executing work, especially in emergency situations.

More about Toronto Tree Removal

Toronto Tree Removal is a small Toronto company specializing in the cutting and removal of small, medium, & large trees.

Our goal is to keep tree removal affordable for our customers, and to do so without sacrificing safety or service.

How do we do it? By focusing on tree removal only, rather than the more comprehensive service that other tree services offer.

By limiting our services, we keep our overhead low. Less equipment, fewer tools and a smaller operation mean we can offer lower prices to our customers.

Call us for a quote and let us show you the difference.