Prep'n Sell

Reviews for Prep'n Sell

Dawna
Dawna

Eliminating smoke odour

Excellent company to use to eliminate smoke odour,paint odour or any other smell that seems you can never get rid of it. They know what to do and do it in a timely and efficient manner.

Janet from Toronto
Janet from Toronto

House Cleaning

This is a review from 2 years back but I found these guys did a fabulous job cleaning my house after I had moved out. It was not just a surface clean and they were very thorough. They brought their own supplies and were punctual.

Christine from Toronto
Christine from Toronto

House Cleaning

Completely unhappy with the partial cleaning of my home. I was quoted approximately $300 to clean my 3 bedroom home. After only cleaning half of my house I was asked for more money to finish the job by the cleaning crew. Very uncomfortable with the amount of time they spent in my house alone while only the second floor and half of the main floor were cleaned. I ended up hiring another company that cleaned my entire house the next week, they did a beautiful job for half the price in the same amount of time. Your only contact with the company is friendly but can only provide a small discount for being unsatified. The problem was not solved and another client will end up going through what we did. Do not waste your time or money with this company.

We are very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience you had with our company, when we give quotes over the phone it can be hard to judge the jobs we are walking into. We notify our clients when there is extra work required to finish the job, it is difficult to judge the amount of housekeeping that needs to be done. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we are always willing to go the extra mile to keep our clients satisfied.

Agnes from Richmond Hill
Agnes from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Prep Home for Sale

We would like to thank David & the Prep'n Sell team for all the hard work put into getting our house on the market. Without David's knowledge, insight, professionalism & patience we would never have been able to get through it. Everyone was a true pleasure to work with. Will definitely use their services in the future & recommend them with no hesitation.

Kyle from Bosley Real Estate from Toronto
Kyle from Bosley Real Estate from Toronto

Cleaning Services

Assisted Review

Prep n Sell have been keeping my listings and client's very happy for several years now. Whether they are buying or selling, I always suggest that the cleaning be done by Prep n Sell. Always punctual, professional and friendly staff. Colleen at the office has been a blessing on more than one occasion when time restraints were most important to get the cleaning done. I would be lost without their ability to have my properties ready when I need them. My clients love the service and believe it is just another example of my dedication to my business.

Kyle Spencer
Bosley Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage

We are happy that you and your clients love our cleaning services. Thank you for your great review.

Bryn from Toronto
Bryn from Toronto

kitchen remodel and painting

I had Prep n Sell come and refresh my kitchen when I purchased my condo. They were very professional and did great work really quickly.

I dealt with Alex and David. Both of them were very friendly, professional and quick to answer allof my questions.

In my kitchen they installed caninets, a dishwasher, backsplash and lighting. It's beautiful and I'm so happy with how it turned out. Couldn't recommend them enough!

A kitchen renovation is key to making a home more functional. We transformed your kitchen from so so to spectacular. We are so happy that you love the end result.

Tim Haller from Toronto
Tim Haller from Toronto

kitchen reno

I Live at Mount Pleasant and Lawrence. My kitchen was tired and needed an update. I had David come in and in 1 hour he had a plan I loved.
He tied the floor into the front hallway which I did not think of. Prep’n Sell thinks out of the box.
He transformed the space in 1 month which he said. On budget and on time. I would recommended him to my neighbor and did the same great fast professional work.

Thank you for your testimonial on your kitchen remodeling. Our specialty is to come up with unique ideas to suit the home owners renovation and budget. We are glad you liked the flooring and thank you for your referral.

More about Prep'n Sell

One call gives you a full spectrum of home improvement services and specialists. We treat you like VIP from the minute you call, until the project is completed.
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Vaughan?