Toronto Pro Moving And Storage Inc

garry in Toronto
garry in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Home Move

Outstanding service and attitude of the movers. Marin headed up this move and his crew of four managed to move all my furniture and bigger pieces of equipment in under 5 hours.

Super efficient, great communication, no damage and reasonable price. They will be doing my future move up north. Can’t rate them any higher as the ratings don’t go higher!

Thank you Garry!Looking forward to work with you again next year!

Sandra in Belleville
Sandra in Belleville
0 reviews Belleville, ON

Amazing Moving Company

We recently moved from Grimsby Ont, to Nanticoke Ont., and Cezar, Kevin and Pablo were our movers. They did a wonderful job and were all very pleasant and personable. We would highly recommend this moving company.
Sandra Laflamme.

Thank you Sandra for your feedback!

donald in Brampton
donald in Brampton

Excellent Moving Company

Excellent moving. Very friendly and hard working staff. Would highly recommend this company for your move.

Thank you Donald!Enjoy your new home in Fort Erie.
Best Regards,

angelaiaboni
angelaiaboni

Move

They were friendly, competent, respectful, efficient and made my move easy. Would highly recommend them. Very gentle with all my glass tables and complicated decor delicates. They wrapped everything with perfection

Thank you Angela!Enjoy your new home.

slisi
slisi

EXCELLENT CHOICE OF MOVING COMPANY

We hired Toronto Pro Moving and Storage Inc. on a strong recommendation of good friends. I have thanked our friends more than once. We dealt with Marian. He answered all of our questions, responded quickly either by phone or email, was super organized, had a group of great employees and overall made us feel secure that our property and goods were well cared for. We would not hesitate to hire them again and to recommend them, as we already have, to people we know that are planning to move

Thank you Sandra!
Enjoy your beautiful home!

grunz in Toronto
grunz in Toronto

Exceptional moving assistance

This was a complex move from downtown Toronto to cottage country with a stop on the way to drop items. Setting up the move was easy and friendly, and the planning was excellent . The crew was amazingly helpful and careful, the stop off was handled very well, and the unloading at the cottage, although up a steep incline, was flawless. The crew unloaded, re-assembled quickly and accurately and was extremely obliging. The whole move was painless and efficient - I would highly recommend this group

Thank you Mark!Enjoy the cottage life!

Danna OBrien in Toronto
Danna OBrien in Toronto

Moving

I’ve used this moving company twice now and the service is top notch. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Thank you Danna for using our services again!

williamkrick
williamkrick

Smooth Move

I had an excellent moving experience with Toronto Pro Moving. When they arrived a little late due to traffic, they sent an extra mover free of charge to catch back up.

The movers worked quickly and carefully. Everything arrived safely at my new condo, no damage to any items. The team were friendly and professional, and they wore their masks the whole time.

I would 100% use Toronto Pro Moving again the next time I move, and I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Thank you William!

Natasha
Natasha

Move

Toronto pro movers did an outstanding job and surpassed all of our expectations. Their crew was organized, on time, extra polite, efficient, very careful with our furniture and hard working. I can say with confidence that they are experts at packing and moving. They packed our entire house and then moved all the items the following day. We asked that all our items be wrapped in plastic wrap not to get damaged which they did and they also added blankets on top. Extremely pleasant to deal with. They made what could have been a very stressful situation smooth, easy and enjoyable. Thank you for all your hard work!y

Thank you Natasha!
See you soon for the second part of your move.

angelica in NORTH YORK
angelica in NORTH YORK
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Moving from.Toronto to Ottawa

Marian and his team were very helpful, professional and really tried to get my bedroom furniture down the stairs. I have a very heavy bedroom set but Marian and his team managed to get it in the room. Their dedication to do the best work possible amazes me every time I use them. I would definitely recommend Pro moving to anyone I know.
Thank you thank you thank you for your outstanding work!

Thank you Angelica!
Enjoy your new home!

More about Toronto Pro Moving And Storage Inc

Toronto Pro Moving&Storage offers a full range of professional moving services for your home and business(Residential,Commercial and Office). Moving can be a life changing event.
By choosing us,you can be sure that everything will go according with the plan. From packing,crating and shipping our licensed and certified professionals will make sure everything is done right from start to finish.

We know how to handle all different types of items(art work,statues,pianos,antiques etc.),and we are dedicated to ensuring their safety every step of the way. Our company is using the right trucks or vans for the job,and the right type of packing materials and crates. When looking for a mover, choose carefully to get one who will meet your personalized needs for your home or business relocation!