Toronto Pro Moving And Storage Inc

Reviews for Toronto Pro Moving And Storage Inc

Tony in Mississauga
Tony in Mississauga

Best move ever

The most efficient team I’ve ever moved with. Meticulous wrapping of every piece. Not a mark on any walls leaving or coming. We were finished earlier than I expected. Very courteous as well.

Thank you Tony!Hope your son will enjoy his new home!
Toronto Pro Moving Team

Moving after fire in my building

I am very impressed and happy with the outcome of my move with Toronto Pro Moving . This was the best team ever! Very happy with the team. Your movers were quick, punctual and polite, in fact, they were the best movers I've ever used, and I moved many times.

Thank you Nicole!We wish you all the best in the future!

fbaban in NORTH YORK
fbaban in NORTH YORK

Perfect Move

Marion and his crew moved us twice. In each case the move was perfect, stress free and done on time. Entire crew is professional, respectful of belongings and make sure that they cover furniture and other items. In the past we had horror stories with movers. Marion’s company was an entirely different experience. The price is fair and the work is done perfectly. I will hire him again

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

A Positive Experience!

This is our second time using Toronto Pro and I am thoroughly impressed by the level of customer service, dependability and professionalism that they extend to their clients. From booking, to the day of the move, they took great care and were diligent to ensure that all of my house items were moved carefully and with respect. The movers that showed up were efficient and worked hard until the job was done. Our home had just be renovated and not a single mark or gash to walls or hardwood....they covered floors and railings, staircase posts and doors. Highly recommend this company!

Thank you for your feedback!Enjoy your new home.

Florin
Florin

Moving

Competent and not expensive. Came on time, were efficient, well organized and pleasant to interact with.

Thank you Florin!
Regards,

Lindak in North York
Lindak in North York

Excellent from start to finish

We were very impressed by the professionalism of Cezar and his team. They were very careful with our furniture. They were prompt, polite and efficient. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

Thank you so much Linda!

linetko
linetko
0 reviews Huntsville, ON

packing and moving

I have used Toronto Pro Movers three times in the past four years and they have been exceptional. Marian and his team are very professional, prompt, careful with packing and moving, and excellent to deal with. I highly recommend them!

Thank you Robyn for using our services multiple times!

Debbie
Debbie

Move

Toronto Pro Moving worked beyond our expectations!! We would highly recommend them. They were extremely pleasant and efficient, getting the job completed quickly. Thank you!!! We recommend them 100%.

Thank you Debbie!Enjoy your new home!

Simply Home Downsizing
Simply Home Downsizing

Moving

I have been using Toronto Pro Moving and Storage for about 5 years now and they are the only company that I trust for our clients at Simply Home Downsizing Inc.
The two owners, Marian and Cezar, are the nicest, most honest gentlemen to work with and their crew is always professional, respectful and hardworking.
Toronto Pro Moving and Storage have handled countless moves for our clients and without fail, have done an excellent job each and every time. I would not hesitate to recommend this company and I’m so grateful for their hard work. Truly a pleasure to work with!

Thank you Rosalind and Pauline!

intermonde
intermonde

Local and out of town moving services

We had two (2) difficult moves last year (2019), both handled impeccably by Toronto Pro Moving. One move was from a large downtown Toronto condo to a smaller rental (still downtown Toronto) and the excess furniture into storage. The second move was from the rental unit plus the stored stuff into a new condo in Oakville. Both moves were with inherent logistic complications that Marian (the owner of Toronto Pro Moving) handled flawlessly. He and his team took a huge load from our shoulders, all at a very reasonable cost. Punctual, professional and careful service all the way!

Thank you so much Joseph!Was a pleasure to handle your moving needs!
Regards,

More about Toronto Pro Moving And Storage Inc

Toronto Pro Moving&Storage offers a full range of professional moving services for your home and business(Residential,Commercial and Office). Moving can be a life changing event.
By choosing us,you can be sure that everything will go according with the plan. From packing,crating and shipping our licensed and certified professionals will make sure everything is done right from start to finish.

We know how to handle all different types of items(art work,statues,pianos,antiques etc.),and we are dedicated to ensuring their safety every step of the way. Our company is using the right trucks or vans for the job,and the right type of packing materials and crates. When looking for a mover, choose carefully to get one who will meet your personalized needs for your home or business relocation!