HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in North York  >  Toronto Pro Moving and Storage

Reviews for Toronto Pro Moving and Storage

Mariza in Toronto

3 years ago when I moved, used another mover, was a big headache, just hated the whole process! I had big heavy/delicate antique items and I was on pins and needles every minute during the move. This summer I had to move again, luckily I got Marian's # from my property manager. and he was highly recommended. First, he was flexible with the date changes I made. I was always apprehensive because of my antique items. But the moment John, Matthew showed up, right on time, I FELT AT EASE immediately. I saw not only that they know what they were doing, they were pleasant, polite and professional. I was NOT an emotional wreck after the whole process. I even called them again when my niece moved. When they were running late, or some issues arose, they made things work, the owner even pitched in even with 16 hours of straight work. Did not even realize he is an owner. Amazing. In the end, the rest of the crew came to help, I saw John again after, and I was happy for my niece, I knew she will have a pleasant experience with the move to her first home.
They were highly recommended to me by a very discriminating person, and I now in turn can say, these guys are great! I had 2 very pleasant experiences with them. These guys are professional and pleasant. Try them, and ask for John :)
Marian, thank you again for accommodating us. Although I swear I am not every moving again, if ever that happens, I will track you down for sure :)
Mariza (and Bianca)

Thank you Mariza and Bianca!
Working with you was a pleasure and definitely will be there for you when you need moving services again.
Enjoy your new home and HAppy Holidays!

lkr in NORTH YORK

From booking the move to the end of a very long move day I was more than happy with the service. Communications with the office were quick and easy using email. The guys arrived on time and worked efficiently. They were extremely pleasant and very accommodating to my daughter who was not happy about the move. Everything went smoothly and all our stuff was cared for.

Thank you Lynda!

Toronto Pro Moving team

Liz

I’ve used them twice now and they’re the best, good price, amazing service!

Thank you Elyse!

AC

Cezar and his team were on-time, professional and courteous. They were efficient and took extreme care of our stuff. Moving with two small children is always stressful, but Cezar and his team made it more tolerable! I would highly recommend them.

Thank you!

Toronto Pro Moving

Doug J.

The Toronto Pro team showed up promptly, worked diligently and very carefully loading our household goods from the old location and unloading the same at the new location. They are very eager to please and will do whatever you ask. We are completely satisfied and would give this firm our highest recommendation.

Thank You Doug!

SLARIZZA
1 review Montréal, PQ

They moved all of our furniture and home supplies with ease, care and speed! Wow, we couldn't believe how quickly they moved all our items and how they were able to lift everything with ease and care. Great job! Thank you all for your hard work and a job well done. We really appreciate it.

Thank You Serafino!
Cezar&Team

Liane from Toronto

I moved last week from a one-bedroom apartment in Toronto to another one-bedroom apartment. In anticipation of my move, I reached out to friends for references. I sought out reviews for each of these references on HomeStars but was not impressed by what I was reading. So I went with my gut and chose Toronto Pro because it had received 'best of' on HoneStars for a couple of years in a row. Can't begin to tell you how great they were. For me personally, what I appreciated is how fast and nimble they were. Small elevators and long hallways didn't seem to slow them down. They were extremely efficient, calmed my nerves, and totally kind to me. Don't hesitate to hire them. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you Liane!
enjoy your new home.
Toronto Pro Moving TEam

sheila

I HAVE BEEN USING THEM FOR THE LAST FEW TIMES I HAVE MOVED SINCE 2014 AND ALSO RECOMMENDED THEM TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY . EVERYONE HAS BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE.
THEY ARE VERY PROMPT , VERY HELPFULL AND COURTEOUS . GREAT COMPANY. THANKS TORONTO PRO.

Thank you Sheila for the feedback!

DH in Toronto
4 reviews Whitby, ON

We had used Toronto Pro Moving and Storage for our first move and were so impressed with the pricing and service that we ended up moving our closing date on our most recent move just so that we could use them again. I referred this company to a friend and they had already received personal referral from another person on them as well.

Thank you for your continued business!
Happy Thanksgiving from our team!
Toronto Pro Moving

flyguy208 in NORTH YORK
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

I've moved 29 times, so I know about moving... these guys are excellent. Johnny, David and Mateus arrived exactly on time, and worked like Trojans for 11 hours to get the job done. Everything was moved with care arrived without any damage (a first for me). Communication with Cezar and Marion was quick and clear. Quote was a little underestimated, so minus one star, but a 5-star work ethic during the move!

Thank you for your feedback!

More about Toronto Pro Moving and Storage

Toronto Pro Moving&Storage offers a full range of professional moving services for your home and business(Residential,Commercial and Office). Moving can be a life changing event.
By choosing us,you can be sure that everything will go according with the plan. From packing,crating and shipping our licensed and certified professionals will make sure everything is done right from start to finish.

We know how to handle all different types of items(art work,statues,pianos,antiques etc.),and we are dedicated to ensuring their safety every step of the way. Our company is using the right trucks or vans for the job,and the right type of packing materials and crates. When looking for a mover, choose carefully to get one who will meet your personalized needs for your home or business relocation!