Moving & Storage

Reviews for Toronto Pro Moving And Storage

Lahiru in Etobicoke
Lahiru in Etobicoke

Office IT Equipment move

Marian and his team arrived right on time.
The move went very smooth with very little supervision from my side.

The guys were very friendly and professional. And made sure all the equipment was safely wrapped prior to the move.

The team handled everything on their own, and just wanted my input to know where things should go. The rest of the job they took care of.

If you need a hassle free move, I would 100% recommend Toronto Pro Moving and Storage

Thank you!
TORONTO PRO Moving Team

Mas
Mas

Move out of city

We used Marion and the guys for our move from Toronto to Ottawa. They were great, showed up on time with a huge crew and finished the load up and onload in quick time. We needed a second truck for our move and they had no problem acccomadating.

Thank you Daniel for your feedback!Hope your family enjoy living in the capital city!
Regards,

Christine
Christine

Moving

IMG_3862.jpg Toronto Pro Moving And Storage
217-199 Upper Canada Drive
Toronto
M2P 1T2

Toronto Pro did amazing work! The team was prompt, polite and professional. It helped prepare the home for open house staging. Furniture was moved from various locations in the house including upstairs and downstairs and into the garage. Highly recommended!!!

Thank you Christine!We wish you good luck selling the house!
Regards,

lahiruembogama
lahiruembogama

Office move

Marian and his team arrived on time amd did some great work. They were very friendly and very accomodating to our needs. They took charge and took care of the entire move with minimum supervision from me. They wrapped every item in a secure blanket to make sure nothing was damaged during the move. I highly recommend these guys 100%

Thank you Lahiru!
Happy New Year!

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
2 reviews Owen Sound, ON

House Move; Scarborough to Owen Sound, Ontario

The entire job went smooth from beginning to end and just as planned. Workers (4 came and 1 more than expected) came and we did walk around inspection to detail what was staying and review plan overall. Truck was to stay in yard overnight and come to Owen Sound the next morning. The load went fine. I then had plenty of time to clean up an depart house in Scarborough to receive new house keys before office closed. The next morning my wares arrived and again right on time. I was most concerned about Tropical Plant in the cold weather overnight, but it was wrapped well and I had insulated the base. They said they would try there best with it. Even so, with all the prep. I thought it's chances were slim. 4 days later though the plant looks fine. Just a couple of damaged leaves in middle, but much better then expected. Steep staircase with a turn made some of the bedroom items tricky, but they managed everything and even the Queen box spring. Again all done by midday with lots of time to spare. Comradery was lighthearted and made for enjoyable couple of days that are normally a very hectic time. From the beginning I was happy with price and confident with the firm after meeting with Cezar. I based my decision on the overall ratings and approvals from Home Stars and it was the right choice for me. Very pleased and big job well done.

Thank you Jeff!Enjoy your new home and We wish you Happy Holidays!

uokpei
uokpei

Moving packing and storage

They were amazing and very professional. They took care of everything and eased my stress.

They were quick and very careful with my stuff.

Thank you Ugu!
See you soon.
TORONTO Pro moving Team

GavanKx
GavanKx

5-bedroom House Move

I can not recommend Cesar and his team enough! Quick, painless and took the stress out of our move of a 5 bedroom house from Midtown to The Bluffs. Kept on budget and time, with minimal fuss. The team worked like clockwork and put in every ounce of effort. If you’re moving I’d seriously suggest getting in touch with TorontoPro.

Thank you Gavan!
Toronto Pro moving Team

Paul in Etobicoke
Paul in Etobicoke

Great service and great guys

John and the team turned up on time and worked very efficiently. All of the team were extremely polite and helpful. We thought they had lost some clothing after we started unpacking. John made a special trip to help look for the items and they searched back at their depot. They helped us try to track it down (turned out the items in the house but put in a drawer). We thoroughly recommend this company, based on our experience, both on the day and with perceived post-move issues. .

Thank you Paul!We are happy that your move went well !

Otti
Otti

Movers

Toronto Pro Movers were great to work with from beginning to end. Cesar simply outlined the cost and process. The men arrived on time and worked hard until everything was moved. They brought wardrobe boxes at no extra charge. And they disassembled and reassembled all of the beds. Chris, Mohamed and Abdul were incredibly polite to me and my neighbours, and to each other. The cost was very reasonable. I would easily recommend then to anyone and would use them again myself.

Thank you Otti!
See you after the Renovations are finished!

Toronto/Penetang Move

Great move. Clean burn - truck arrived on time and no issues with this move. Great service, great communication, great execution. Good driver and second - John and Grant. Clean truck. Would definitely use again.

Thank you Phil for your feedback!

More about Toronto Pro Moving And Storage

Toronto Pro Moving&Storage offers a full range of professional moving services for your home and business(Residential,Commercial and Office). Moving can be a life changing event.
By choosing us,you can be sure that everything will go according with the plan. From packing,crating and shipping our licensed and certified professionals will make sure everything is done right from start to finish.

We know how to handle all different types of items(art work,statues,pianos,antiques etc.),and we are dedicated to ensuring their safety every step of the way. Our company is using the right trucks or vans for the job,and the right type of packing materials and crates. When looking for a mover, choose carefully to get one who will meet your personalized needs for your home or business relocation!