HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in North York  >  Toronto Pro Moving And Storage

Reviews for Toronto Pro Moving And Storage

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Third time with this excellent company!

On a recent move from a 1 bedroom apartment in a duplex, these guys were again fantastic. Arrive punctually at 9am and began work instantly. I would like to point out the care in handling each piece of furniture and box, along with securing all items in the truck. They finished 30mins early in loading the truck, took an unpaid 30mins break, and arrived punctually for the elevator booking.
All in all, very friendly and professional movers.

Thank you to the entire crew!

Thank you Sean for being a loyal customer!
We wish you all the best!

Laura
Laura

Moving

I was incredibly happy with the move and would highly recommend them. They were fast but careful and diligent. Dealt with narrow and winding stairs with humour and professionalism. They were very careful with my belongings and with the homes (floors, walls etc). The guys were very polite and hard working and very accommodating. I will definitely use them the next time I move.

Laura ,We wish you all the best in the future and thank you for sharing your moving experience.
Regards,

martha.fusca
martha.fusca

Moving

The guys were terrific. They went out of their way to help in ways that I had not expected. Excellent. Highly recommend.

Thank you Martha!
We appreciate your feedback!

Ann
Ann

Moving to a condo

IMG_3862.jpg Toronto Pro Moving And Storage
217-199 Upper Canada Drive
Toronto
M2P 1T2

They were quick, reliable, careful, friendly and polite. No complaints!! Highly recommend to all. Thanks for the great service.

Thank you Ann!

jaclyn
jaclyn
1 review Scarborough, ON

Moving services

A fantastic job from start to finish! The team worked very well together! They met their estimate to a T! I was recommended to use their services and I'm so glad I followed up and hired them! I will highly recommend them!

Thank you Jaclyn!Enjoy your new home!

daniel
daniel

office move

our office of 4 people needed to move 1 block away in downtown Toronto. our movers were very communicative leading up to the move, provided proof of insurance in advance, and the movers who showed up were all very polite, hard working, and professional. and the price was by far the best we found!!

Thank you Daniel for your feedback!
Happy New Year!

Toronto Pro Team

Melanie &.
Melanie &.

Moving from a condo into a house

We were very pleased with the service provided. The guys were pleasant, professional, efficient and took very good care of our stuff. The price was extremely reasonable compared to other quotes that we received. We would definitely hire this company again and recommend it to others. Thank you so much!!

Thank you Melanie!
Happy New Year!

Barbara rother  from Toronto
Barbara rother from Toronto

MovIng Made Easy

The team worked efficiently and quickly. They made my move very smooth and easy. They worked well together and took care of the things they moved and the space around them. I would highly recommend this company if you have a move coming up.

Thank you Barbara!

Mariza in Toronto
Mariza in Toronto

2 moves in the summer

3 years ago when I moved, used another mover, was a big headache, just hated the whole process! I had big heavy/delicate antique items and I was on pins and needles every minute during the move. This summer I had to move again, luckily I got Marian's # from my property manager. and he was highly recommended. First, he was flexible with the date changes I made. I was always apprehensive because of my antique items. But the moment John, Matthew showed up, right on time, I FELT AT EASE immediately. I saw not only that they know what they were doing, they were pleasant, polite and professional. I was NOT an emotional wreck after the whole process. I even called them again when my niece moved. When they were running late, or some issues arose, they made things work, the owner even pitched in even with 16 hours of straight work. Did not even realize he is an owner. Amazing. In the end, the rest of the crew came to help, I saw John again after, and I was happy for my niece, I knew she will have a pleasant experience with the move to her first home.
They were highly recommended to me by a very discriminating person, and I now in turn can say, these guys are great! I had 2 very pleasant experiences with them. These guys are professional and pleasant. Try them, and ask for John :)
Marian, thank you again for accommodating us. Although I swear I am not every moving again, if ever that happens, I will track you down for sure :)
Mariza (and Bianca)

Thank you Mariza and Bianca!
Working with you was a pleasure and definitely will be there for you when you need moving services again.
Enjoy your new home and HAppy Holidays!
Regards,

lkr in NORTH YORK
lkr in NORTH YORK

Movers

From booking the move to the end of a very long move day I was more than happy with the service. Communications with the office were quick and easy using email. The guys arrived on time and worked efficiently. They were extremely pleasant and very accommodating to my daughter who was not happy about the move. Everything went smoothly and all our stuff was cared for.

Thank you Lynda!

Toronto Pro Moving team

More about Toronto Pro Moving And Storage

Toronto Pro Moving&Storage offers a full range of professional moving services for your home and business(Residential,Commercial and Office). Moving can be a life changing event.
By choosing us,you can be sure that everything will go according with the plan. From packing,crating and shipping our licensed and certified professionals will make sure everything is done right from start to finish.

We know how to handle all different types of items(art work,statues,pianos,antiques etc.),and we are dedicated to ensuring their safety every step of the way. Our company is using the right trucks or vans for the job,and the right type of packing materials and crates. When looking for a mover, choose carefully to get one who will meet your personalized needs for your home or business relocation!